WARM Lolë Unisex Belt Bag ($16.99) Costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2022 8:50 pm
[OP]
Dec 4, 2019
26 posts
149 upvotes

[Costco] WARM Lolë Unisex Belt Bag ($16.99) Costco.ca

I think the availability of this product on Costco.ca will be of interest to some people. This bag was previously posted on RFD, but it was only available in-store ($12.99). It quickly sold out wherever it was stocked.

Now Costco is selling it for $4 more, but you can purchase it from the comfort of your own home. S&H included. Avoid the scalpers. Hopefully, they've stocked a lot.

Happy Monday!
Last edited by tictactoejam on Jul 6th, 2022 4:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Back in stock
52 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2017
1266 posts
28732 upvotes
Scarborough
4$ makes a difference for RFD deal Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes

Up voted!
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2020
1291 posts
3623 upvotes
dreamsite wrote: 4$ makes a difference for RFD deal Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
was this available at your costco last week (or this week) dream?
Feb 8, 2020
333 posts
969 upvotes
More than 999 available atm!

Considering the Lulu version is $40 (and sold out in plain black colour), this is still a good enough deal for me to pull the trigger! Haven’t been able to find it instore over the past couple of weeks anyways.
Hello World!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4864 posts
2379 upvotes
But it says you can't buy it yet? Or is that a lie?
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
15998 posts
6500 upvotes
Toronto
What is special about this? You can always find belt bags (Herschel etc) at Winners for $15ish.

Is the bag super good quality or what makes it special? Asking honestly as I debating ordering it.
[OP]
Dec 4, 2019
26 posts
149 upvotes
Squirrel99 wrote: But it says you can't buy it yet? Or is that a lie?
I think they forgot to remove that part. This item page was live last week, but it was out of stock and unavailable to add to cart until this morning. I was able to get an order processed with an order confirmation email today.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
8709 posts
4614 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Is it that good?
Can you wear it for run?
Due to unavoidable inventory delays, this item featured in the July Connection is not yet available for purchase. Please check back later this month.
I see this in the ad.
What does this mean? Add to cart button is still blue.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
[OP]
Dec 4, 2019
26 posts
149 upvotes
Kurtz7834 wrote: What is special about this? You can always find belt bags (Herschel etc) at Winners for $15ish.

Is the bag super good quality or what makes it special? Asking honestly as I debating ordering it.
Style, size, build quality. Everyone has a personal preference when it comes to fashion. I personally don't like the triangular look of fanny packs so this one suits my taste. I've also heard good things about the build quality.
Deal Guru
Jan 10, 2008
14171 posts
29189 upvotes
Kurtz7834 wrote: What is special about this? You can always find belt bags (Herschel etc) at Winners for $15ish.

Ask him …… he needs updating

Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
15998 posts
6500 upvotes
Toronto
OK, you guys sold me, I ordered 3 as I'm going on a trip with the kids in a few days, this should come in handy.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5438 posts
1287 upvotes
Montreal
What’s purpose of wearing a man purse this way?
Oct 7, 2007
338 posts
114 upvotes
Vancouver
Got one for breakfast runs and errands. TY
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2003
1502 posts
413 upvotes
Woodbridge
cn_habs wrote: What’s purpose of wearing a man purse this way?
These will always be "fanny packs" to me, just a different name. And now slung around the shoulder to look better.
Nov 26, 2014
969 posts
1724 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Out of stock? Did some reseller clear them out?
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
15998 posts
6500 upvotes
Toronto
asbraich wrote: Out of stock? Did some reseller clear them out?
Probably. Where are they reselling these?

Do women really buy belt bags on Kijiji? LOL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)