Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

WARM Lolë Unisex Belt Bag ($16.99) Costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 6th, 2022 8:50 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 14, 2006
2290 posts
2343 upvotes
Toronto
Havn't seen them at the store for few weeks now
Deal Expert
Oct 27, 2003
18444 posts
9757 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
My order was cancelled, not sure why.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
4795 posts
3847 upvotes
GTA
I have the Lulu version and I ordered the Lole version this morning after seeing one of my family members with it.

The Lole is seemingly virtually identical to the Lulu. I'd even say that the zipper is better than the Lulu. Truly a great price.
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
2418 posts
3848 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Did I need it? No. Did I want it? Not really, or I would've checked out while I had it in my cart. Am I bummed that I missed out? You better believe it.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2008
2178 posts
2040 upvotes
By the Large Bay
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Did I need it? No. Did I want it? Not really, or I would've checked out while I had it in my cart. Am I bummed that I missed out? You better believe it.
But with Costco it's buy now, think later and return it on the next warehouse trip :)
Apr 3, 2010
187 posts
75 upvotes
Milton
got one of these recently, and its great lol I use to carry my dogs poop bags (unused Face With Tears Of Joy) and treats for our walks lol
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Ordered this instead . F fashionistas

Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135816 upvotes
888888 upvotes
asbraich wrote: Out of stock? Did some reseller clear them out?
Kurtz7834 wrote: Probably. Where are they reselling these?

Do women really buy belt bags on Kijiji? LOL
Probably. I saw one of the big 3rd party shipping company to China just posted them on their wechat.

"xian huo" = " STOCK AVAILABLE"
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
May 17, 2011
906 posts
921 upvotes
Toronto
kvs17 wrote: got one of these recently, and its great lol I use to carry my dogs poop bags (unused Face With Tears Of Joy) and treats for our walks lol
That's exactly why I want it to, lol. Big enough to put my phone into as well and neutral enough for the whole family to be okay with taking it with them.
Dec 10, 2006
999 posts
492 upvotes
Mississauga
Bought 2! One to use for dog training, great idea from the RFDer that posted that.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
31271 posts
17295 upvotes
ADRiiAN` wrote: The Lole is seemingly virtually identical to the Lulu. I'd even say that the zipper is better than the Lulu. Truly a great price.
I saw these in stores and a friend had the Lulu version. We examined it pretty closely and it's virtually identical. Pockets, layout, sizing, etc are basically the same.
Even the logo is kinda close.

No word on longevity or build quality but dimensions and features are basically identical.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Dec 30, 2010
489 posts
238 upvotes
Kinda want one, but afraid wont go over my coat if strap is very short…

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)