Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Weber e410 $899 BBQ ($250 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2022 6:54 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2003
1722 posts
356 upvotes
Toronto
Great price - I paid $1300 for this earlier in the year.

One thing to consider is this sucker is HEAVY. I could have gotten it cheaper in-store, but it was worth the premium to me to have it delivered to my house.

It does not have a sear station, side burners, or doors. It has 4 burners, however, which makes the cooking area bigger. I love my BBQ - it provides amazingly even heat and it's a world of difference coming from a cheapo one.
Jul 23, 2007
164 posts
105 upvotes
vancouver
Got the same one. Solid BBQ, I've got no complaints. This is a killer deal!
Oct 5, 2008
703 posts
775 upvotes
GTA
Bbrown3979 wrote: Ill wait for .97 clearout price, but thanks for sharing
Good luck finding stock. Once the sale price hits, they clear out fast - and won't restock until next year in my experience.

That said, they still have other models that may go on sale soon. Can't see Costco keeping many BBQs in stock into the fall.
May 22, 2020
31 posts
14 upvotes
Hands down best BBQ ever. Also has 10 year ALL part warranty and really quick customer service response. Cooking experience is great so I would say bite the bullet to buy a higher quality build instead of having to replace a bbq every 3 years.
Jan 29, 2007
170 posts
96 upvotes
Markham
anyone spot a natural gas version in GTA?
just checked billy bishop and they only have liquid propane
Banned
Mar 21, 2021
251 posts
477 upvotes
Seems like a good deal, I still have my Weber Genesis BBQ here, it's outside with a cover over it when not in use, sits outside all year long. Still works great, I've had it for aboat 16 years now.
Nov 25, 2015
56 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
This is a great deal. Home Depot E-335 LP/NG went for $850 earlier this year. This one trades for a much larger cooking surface
Sep 11, 2007
417 posts
331 upvotes
TDot
TheMpyr wrote: This is a great deal. Home Depot E-335 LP/NG went for $850 earlier this year. This one trades for a much larger cooking surface
Damn - I want one with a side burner. I would have copped this if I knew.
Apr 6, 2005
347 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Sherman90 wrote: Can anyone indicate if the Toronto stores have this at the same price?
I just saw this at 1130 at Costco Queensway. Same price with probably 10-15 in stock.
Jun 2, 2007
720 posts
23 upvotes
Great BBQ. Bought the same model last year, and love how it cooks. If you're on the fence, grab it at this price!
Dec 5, 2005
515 posts
207 upvotes
Saskatoon
Anyone see this in the West? Any discount on the Weber Spirit?
Jul 17, 2018
304 posts
159 upvotes
This is a very good price for a Weber Genesis II.
iRSX2011 wrote: Looks nice. Can a BBQ expert tell me what makes a BBQ $1000 vs one that's $300?
Difference in price is usually in the size, number of burners, features, place of manufacturer, and build quality. I don't think you'll find a 4 burner model in this size at $300.
boyohboy wrote: Really tempting... just rather annoying they can't at least put a cheap enclosure/door at the bottom...
Weber has an issue with doors rusting in the past. So a lot of Weber owners actually prefer the open cart model.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2004
1728 posts
21 upvotes
Whoever is looking for one in the GTA they have it (2 in box and a display one) at this price for the propane one at the business centre in Scarborough (Birchmount and Eglinton)
Mar 7, 2005
872 posts
331 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Looks nice. Can a BBQ expert tell me what makes a BBQ $1000 vs one that's $300?
I owned a Broil King for +10 years and when I replaced it I simply went with a Nexgrill for the same reason you mention. My old Broil King had a cast iron lid (heavy, but fantastic heat retention), but the Nexgrill had a very thin lid. The new gen Nexgrill has a super heavy lid (too heavy to use really). So, heat retention is one thing. I bought the Nexgrill 3 years ago and had to replace it as I started having crazy flare-ups getting as bad as 3 all-out fires. I regularly clean the BBQ, so it wasn't negligence. Yes, likely a poor meat choice (fatty), but still. So, I went to Costco and picked up a Napoleon LEX485. Back to real BBQing again. One thing I noticed immediately is the spacing between the grill and the metal plates covering the burners. A lot more gap with the Webers and the Napoleon vs the Nexgrill - in my mind means less flame potential touching the meat. Amazingly, I can cook at the lowest heat setting - stays between 350-400F with two burners at low. Chicken has zero burning on it now vs burn marks with the Nexgrill. Propane lasts forever! Is it really 3x the grill of the Nexgrill? While technically not worth the price tag on a vs basis, the much longer warranty, great customer service and fantastic cooking makes the Napoleon a worthwhile investment for me. My wife always complained that I had no idea what I was doing while BBQing. I no longer get these comments and just hear about how good everything tastes. Was surprised myself how night and day the BBQing has been.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2014
1364 posts
891 upvotes
Great price, does anyone have an idea of how much a set of stainless steel grilling grates would cost?
Jun 14, 2011
666 posts
640 upvotes
Toronto
Fits in a hatchback subaru impreza with seat folded down.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2622 posts
2641 upvotes
Montréal
to_vento wrote: I owned a Broil King for +10 years and when I replaced it I simply went with a Nexgrill for the same reason you mention. My old Broil King had a cast iron lid (heavy, but fantastic heat retention), but the Nexgrill had a very thin lid. The new gen Nexgrill has a super heavy lid (too heavy to use really). So, heat retention is one thing. I bought the Nexgrill 3 years ago and had to replace it as I started having crazy flare-ups getting as bad as 3 all-out fires. I regularly clean the BBQ, so it wasn't negligence. Yes, likely a poor meat choice (fatty), but still. So, I went to Costco and picked up a Napoleon LEX485. Back to real BBQing again. One thing I noticed immediately is the spacing between the grill and the metal plates covering the burners. A lot more gap with the Webers and the Napoleon vs the Nexgrill - in my mind means less flame potential touching the meat. Amazingly, I can cook at the lowest heat setting - stays between 350-400F with two burners at low. Chicken has zero burning on it now vs burn marks with the Nexgrill. Propane lasts forever! Is it really 3x the grill of the Nexgrill? While technically not worth the price tag on a vs basis, the much longer warranty, great customer service and fantastic cooking makes the Napoleon a worthwhile investment for me. My wife always complained that I had no idea what I was doing while BBQing. I no longer get these comments and just hear about how good everything tastes. Was surprised myself how night and day the BBQing has been.
If your bbq doesnt have flavorizer bars, yes you will have terrible bbq. Most crappy bbq issues can be worked around but you absolutely need those flavoriZer bars and proper flame color.