Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Weber e410 $899 BBQ ($250 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2022 6:54 pm
Tags:
Aug 31, 2006
197 posts
31 upvotes
This is a great deal. I bought one at 1099 and I thought that was a good price.

Weber is one of the best and this bbq is very very worth it.

I had a genesis silver before this for over 10 years and I have to my bro in law and it’s still going sparks every time. Great quality.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5544 posts
1395 upvotes
Montreal
I bought a 4-burner Genesis from Rene Depot/Rona 2 years when it had the 70% off and it still looks brand new! The assembly may take a full day but the overall quality is still top notch as I see it lasting at least 10 years if not longer. I’d also recommend a thick BBQ cover as well.
Dec 5, 2005
516 posts
207 upvotes
Saskatoon
Deal is live in Saskatoon. A few left in the south store. Also $929 for NG version.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2006
5607 posts
1805 upvotes
Toronto
Want a Weber, this or stainless steel grates???
Dec 5, 2005
516 posts
207 upvotes
Saskatoon
boyohboy wrote: Want a Weber, this or stainless steel grates???
What's the cheapest one with stainless steel grates? Those are ideal, but not sure if you'll find a deal.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2010
2240 posts
1775 upvotes
stjonnypopo wrote: How long it lasts, how sturdy it is, how evenly it cooks, features like a separate burner or a searing burner.

A lot is reputation. Weber and Napoleon have great warranties.

I think a lot of people, myself included, spend more money than we need to. But we like our toys.
Weber has a long exceptional warranty and service, which speaks for their products.

boyohboy wrote: Really tempting... just rather annoying they can't at least put a cheap enclosure/door at the bottom...
Better without doors. Enclosure makes it a moisture/rust trap
Deal Guru
Jan 25, 2007
12131 posts
7313 upvotes
Paris
iRSX2011 wrote: Looks nice. Can a BBQ expert tell me what makes a BBQ $1000 vs one that's $300?
I have 2 S320s (one for home and cottage), brother and cousin also bought same year in 2008. All 4 still going strong. Igniter button went this year on both of mine, $30 each on amazon. Probably could have gotten them from Weber on reflection.

They were $800ish BBQs at the time ($1100 retail but I RFDed my 2). Home is NG, Cottage is Propane plumbed into 500 pound tank.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1475 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
rbanow wrote: What's the cheapest one with stainless steel grates? Those are ideal, but not sure if you'll find a deal.
can you just buy the grates and switch them out yourself?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2634 posts
2653 upvotes
Montréal
7 at 849$ available in vaudreuil (e410) in montreal / ottawa area , only 1 demo unit out but cs said they had 8
Jul 17, 2018
304 posts
159 upvotes
beppy wrote: can you just buy the grates and switch them out yourself?
You can and a lot of times the difference in price between different models are features such as different grates.
Dec 5, 2005
516 posts
207 upvotes
Saskatoon
scottmg wrote: was the spirit e-330 still reg price
Yes, I can also confirm that this Genesis II was the only BBQ on sale in Saskatoon.

I was interested in the Spirit too. Not on sale yet.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12265 posts
6059 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Looks nice. Can a BBQ expert tell me what makes a BBQ $1000 vs one that's $300?
Some say weber is the dyson of BBQ. Alot of hearing the name and people think its the best however weber makes some good grills.
Yes they are a bit over priced BUT comparing to a $300 grill you are getting much better build quality, alot more even cooking and a weber will out last the $300 grill probably at least double or triple the time.
So you may be spending double or triple up front but you will enjoy it alot more and everytime you walk past your grill you will get a smile on your face. If you have a cheaper $300 grill thats flimsy and cooks (ok) but not great there wont be that smile :)
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
May 26, 2014
58 posts
17 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks Op! Picked one up in Nisku, AB they had 1 more boxed and the display after I grabbed one.
Nov 25, 2015
57 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
2x LP seen at Toronto Eglinton Business Center @5PM - Floor model + one in box
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1752 posts
1341 upvotes
Quebec City
They both work. But the Weber (or Napoleon) will probably lasts longer. It's like buying a 20K car or 40K car, they both run but the difference is noticeable.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3834 posts
1705 upvotes
Toronto
chicu1981 wrote: Those are useless.
Not really, if you are cooking indian food e.g., saute onions etc. then a side burner is very handy.
Mar 4, 2020
17 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Just bought one. Went in for a return and decided to roam a little and glad I did. Grabbed one of the last two propane models at Willingdon Costco in Burnaby. There were at least 3 natural gas ones off memory.

No brainer at this price, glad I waited. Spirit was not on sale.
Nov 28, 2019
2 posts
kriz30 wrote: Thanks Op! Picked one up in Nisku, AB they had 1 more boxed and the display after I grabbed one.
Do you know if they are ng or propane?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)