Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Weber e410 $899 BBQ ($250 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 13th, 2022 6:54 pm
Tags:
May 23, 2007
246 posts
107 upvotes
Just called to see if Ottawa had any in stock, and Blair has 6 natural gas, but price at all Ottawa stores has returned to $1149 :(
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2012
1814 posts
1829 upvotes
VANCOUVER
iRSX2011 wrote: Looks nice. Can a BBQ expert tell me what makes a BBQ $1000 vs one that's $300?
No. Nobody can tell you that unless you provide two exact BBQ models to compare and reference. There could be shitty $1000 BBQs, or $600 gems.

But in general, certain brands like Weber have better build quality, warranty, and more thought placed into the BBQ itself.

Personally, I find it even silly to compare a $300 to a $1000 BBQ, because you should shop within your budget. A $300 to maybe a $4-600 BBQ might be a fairer comparison.

I have a decade old Weber Q3xx portable BBQ that I still tote around to park BBQs, beaches, and other homes to cook with. Still looks and performs just like it did on the first day. Nice even heat distribution, and dead nuts reliable. This was my first BBQ and it was like $300 I believe. If I cheaped out a decade ago on a $1xx BBQ, you could guarantee it would be dead and rusted out right now given the amount of rain this Weber has seen.
Aug 5, 2010
63 posts
14 upvotes
iRSX2011 wrote: Looks nice. Can a BBQ expert tell me what makes a BBQ $1000 vs one that's $300?
I had a $300 bbq from lowes, it'd get hot.

I have the e310, I bought it for $6xx. It's ok. You need to let it run for 15 minutes to hit 550f.

I am probably not getting another weber.
There's seems to be a lot of metal between the flame and my food, so alot of the heat gets wasted.

It is fairly even cooking on it though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5894 posts
297 upvotes
GTA
NorthWest Vaughan has 1 brand new one in the box of the E410 model.
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
Sep 16, 2012
24 posts
8 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
I bought the natural gas version today at 5pm at the PoCo Costco. There were 5 more NG remaining when I left and they're priced at $950. They also had two more propane versions going for $900. The special price expires tomorrow.
Apr 24, 2020
155 posts
190 upvotes
Ottawa
Anyone who bought the NG model, did you receive stainless steel grates with yours?
Jan 4, 2016
382 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary
TigerKingDeals wrote: Anyone who bought the NG model, did you receive stainless steel grates with yours?
There was actually an extra one in the box in mine.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
1051 posts
256 upvotes
Vancouver
I got E-410 from Burnaby location in BC.

Only porcelain set of grates in mine. No stainless stain unfortunately.

I'm planning to return mine. Used it 5 times, but maybe it's me, but it's not hot enough to sear steaks properly.
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1971 posts
1234 upvotes
tungx2 wrote: I got E-410 from Burnaby location in BC.

I'm planning to return mine. Used it 5 times, but maybe it's me, but it's not hot enough to sear steaks properly.
Before you return and create landfill waste, perhaps try calling Weber.

They have amazing customer service and may be able to offer a solution.

Weber's are top of the line BBQs and I would assume yours should be able to sear a steak under normal operating conditions.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1353 posts
739 upvotes
Ottawa
When it was on sale at 929, was that a good price for a NG BBQ? Our new house has a NG hookup in the back, first time for me so I have no idea what's a good price or what to keep an eye out for.
Jan 9, 2003
509 posts
318 upvotes
Ajax
I bought a Weber in 2013 after owning different $300 units for years. I have never replaced a part. The igniters still work. The thing I notice most is how well it retains heat. In the middle of winter I can set it at 250 to slow cook ribs for hours and the temp never varies. I think it's well worth the investment
Dec 10, 2014
267 posts
316 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tungx2 wrote: I got E-410 from Burnaby location in BC.

It should sear a steak. On high it should scream up to 600 degrees in under 10 minutes. I had the same problem until I did below.

A couple troubleshooting items.

First with starting, open the propane tank only halfway first. (If it is open fully too quickly the unit sometimes interprets this as a gas leak and the regulator restricts the gas flow.)

Then start with the left-most burner, turn it to the lightning bolt - and hit the ignition- should light up immediately. The flame at its highest setting should be over 1 inch high.

Then proceed with the other burners one by one from left to right, until they are all lit.

Then go ahead and open the gas tank fullly open.

Manipulate the burner knobs, and look through the hole in the flavouriser bar, to observe the flame.. at its lowest setting the flame is blue and about 1 centimetre high, at the highest setting the flame will be blue with orange tips, and well over 1 inch high.

You will know if the gas is restricted if when you manipulate the burner knob the blue flame does not grow over the 1cm.

If all 4 burners are on and over 1 inch, then it should have no problem hitting 600 degrees or searing a steak.

If that doesn’t work, try unscrewing the LP tank and screwing it back on then follow the above steps again. I don’t know why this works, but it did for me.
Mar 26, 2007
577 posts
254 upvotes
Scarborough
boyohboy wrote: Really tempting... just rather annoying they can't at least put a cheap enclosure/door at the bottom...
Talk to a guy in homedepot, he think the enclosed door make perfect shelter for wild animal during winter. he suggest me to look for the one without
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2591 posts
814 upvotes
Vaughan
I've had my e410 (NG) for under 3 years. 3 of the 7 flavour bars have rusted. 1 has snapped and 2 more to follow soon. Any idea how to get replacement parts for free from Weber? I need to dig around for the bill as I've never registered the product with them. Am I SOL on free replacements?

Thanks
Public Mobile $40/15GB
Feb 8, 2017
141 posts
69 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
d_source wrote: I've had my e410 (NG) for under 3 years. 3 of the 7 flavour bars have rusted. 1 has snapped and 2 more to follow soon. Any idea how to get replacement parts for free from Weber? I need to dig around for the bill as I've never registered the product with them. Am I SOL on free replacements?

Thanks
Call their customer service. Excellent :)
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2591 posts
814 upvotes
Vaughan
richmond5 wrote: Call their customer service. Excellent :)
Just spoke to them. They said the bbq needs to be registered and then it's 10 years for parts from the day of purchase. But now I'm stuck trying to find a bill from almost 3 years ago.
Public Mobile $40/15GB
Dec 29, 2008
569 posts
864 upvotes
Mississauga
I own multiple weber grills and I would never recommend one without the sear station for instances where you need temperature to be a notch higher than what's typically needed. If you want something that gets incredibly hot, try broil king or napoleons with infrared sear burners.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2591 posts
814 upvotes
Vaughan
richmond5 wrote: Call their customer service. Excellent :)
d_source wrote: Just spoke to them. They said the bbq needs to be registered and then it's 10 years for parts from the day of purchase. But now I'm stuck trying to find a bill from almost 3 years ago.
Wanted to give an update. Found my old bill (thank you Home Depot electronic receipts) and registered the BBQ with Weber. Called up CS support immediately after and within minutes (after sending them a picture of the rusted flavour bars) they are sending me free replacements, stainless steel ones, even though mine were porcelain. Awesome! BBQ is 3.5 years old.

I def recommend Weber!
Public Mobile $40/15GB
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
2961 posts
212 upvotes
Toronto ontario
Found one at Lowes hidden on their top shelf. Price was $1034. Odd because online showed unavailable at my location.
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak