Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Weber Genesis II CE-330 - $999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 12th, 2020 5:15 pm
Mar 7, 2011
103 posts
60 upvotes
I picked up a NG unit last night in Ajax. Still 2 left (plus floor unit) at that time.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2003
3006 posts
208 upvotes
Can you buy doors to mount on this from weber? or is the opening a different size then the 335? I guess with the cover nobody will see, but feel it will look cleaner with doors and with this sitting beside my kamado, id like a place to hide all my bbq accessories. Might wait for a deal on the s-335
Dec 3, 2014
70 posts
73 upvotes
St. Albert, AB
I can get the S-335 through a friend for $1250. Is that a better deal than the CE-330 for $1049? Couldn’t find it for $999.99 in my area.

It seems like the main difference are the bottom doors and stainless lid.
Last edited by JaseusChrist on Jul 16th, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1476 posts
473 upvotes
Halifax
JaseusChrist wrote: I can get the S-335 through a friend for $1250. Is that a better deal than the CE-330 for $1049? Couldn’t find it for $999.99 in my area.
Pretty sure BBQ wise it's the same thing. Only difference I see is that it's Stainless Steel and it comes with an enclosed cabinet, which is the "5" in the model number.

First Number = Number of Burners
2nd Number = Sideburner(3) or None(1)
3rd Number = Cart type enclosed(5) or open(0)

Some people like the open design and some people like the closed cart.

Benefits of closed cart is safer storage, drip tray isn't exposed, overall looks nicer/classier.

Negatives: Doors potentially break, spider webs, if water gets in could increases the chance of early rust.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2017
1115 posts
233 upvotes
Planning to get one from Costco , Is it east to Install (not very handy but can install basic stuffs like bed set, Geo Dome climber etc.. ) and does it fit in a Dodge Caravan with the back seats down ?
Aug 20, 2003
493 posts
351 upvotes
Markham
MK1986 wrote: Planning to get one from Costco , Is it east to Install (not very handy but can install basic stuffs like bed set, Geo Dome climber etc.. ) and does it fit in a Dodge Caravan with the back seats down ?
Try using the "BILT" app. They have detailed step by step instructions on how to put together the Weber BBQs.
Oct 18, 2012
30 posts
31 upvotes
Ajax, ON
flex_186 wrote: Just wanted to bump this question.

Question for those who bought this already. I currently have issues with the flames blowing out on my Broil King when the burners are set to low and a gust of wind comes in. It’s especially a problem when the wind is stronger even on medium heat. It doesn’t cook properly when the wind is strong enough to keep hitting the burners. I heard Webers are designed to minimize this issue. Is that true? Can anyone comment on your experience?
I know the problem you mention. I had a Cuisinart grill that had that problem. With this Weber I have not seen this happen.
Mar 7, 2011
103 posts
60 upvotes
MK1986 wrote: Planning to get one from Costco , Is it east to Install (not very handy but can install basic stuffs like bed set, Geo Dome climber etc.. ) and does it fit in a Dodge Caravan with the back seats down ?
Should fit. It fits into a 2011 Ford Escape.
Aug 27, 2004
768 posts
198 upvotes
Cyberspace
hky77 wrote: Try using the "BILT" app. They have detailed step by step instructions on how to put together the Weber BBQs.
zaphod_99 wrote: Should fit. It fits into a 2011 Ford Escape.
Regarding assembling, go ahead and install the BILT app and run thorught the walkthrough even before you purchase if you want.
It is very straightforward and involves very little "building" compared to other (cheaper) brands I've owned.
My 18 year old and 7 year old, even with no prior BBQ assembly experience, were able to follow the app and assemble almost all of it themselves (except for the heavy stuff like the lid).

It will totally fit easily into your minivan but be sure to have a second person to load and unload.
It is heavy and is truly a two person job.
Aspiring Old Guy
May 8, 2018
39 posts
19 upvotes
Montréal
It fits into a 2016 Nissan Rogue.
Jan 10, 2007
231 posts
120 upvotes
BratuS wrote: It fits into a 2016 Nissan Rogue.
That’s good to know. I have the same car. Did you have to put the seats down?
Aug 27, 2004
768 posts
198 upvotes
Cyberspace
ftrevino wrote:
I know the problem you mention. I had a Cuisinart grill that had that problem. With this Weber I have not seen this happen.
I used to have a 3 burner LP Broil King (Signet 20 I think) and it was very difficult to maintain the temperature with two burners (indirect heat) when it was windy.
And in my backyard, it was almost always windy. I don't recall if the burners ever got blown out.

With the Weber NG, there is plenty of power to maintain temperature using two burners and I've only experienced issues with wind maybe once or twice. And not really in maintaining temperature but returning to temperature after opening and losing all the warm air. In those cases, it was so super windy it was moving deck chairs.

With this BBQ in contrast, I've baked 3 sheets of cookies back to back and that would not have been possible with the old Broil King.
Aspiring Old Guy
May 8, 2018
39 posts
19 upvotes
Montréal
flex_186 wrote: That’s good to know. I have the same car. Did you have to put the seats down?
No but I moved them to the front. As the box is heavy, we are three. Two adults and a 6 year old kid
Feb 2, 2015
824 posts
442 upvotes
Looking for a recommendation for an extension gas pipe for this, I'd assume there are something with a female quick connect on one end and male quick connect on another? The rubber pipe that came with the grill is rather short and the gas outlet in my back yard is almost on the second floor level...
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1649 posts
1813 upvotes
It’s up to you but a longer line might be the better solution and the sell the one that comes with it on Kijiji.

natural gas outdoor extension

Here is one. If you are more than 24 feet then you need a hard line to maintain pressure.

https://www.amazon.ca/Disconnect-Pressu ... uage=en_CA

That is only one. You can find the same one for less, and different sizes. That is just for reference.

spammy wrote: Looking for a recommendation for an extension gas pipe for this, I'd assume there are something with a female quick connect on one end and male quick connect on another? The rubber pipe that came with the grill is rather short and the gas outlet in my back yard is almost on the second floor level...
Feb 2, 2015
824 posts
442 upvotes
MexicanPeso wrote: It’s up to you but a longer line might be the better solution and the sell the one that comes with it on Kijiji.
We can detach the rubber hose that comes with it?! I was under the impression it was built into the grill and can not be removed....
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
I know this is slightly off topic, but can a spirit two fit in the back of a Mazda CX-5?

Also, any smaller stores I might be able to buy it from, other than just Home Depot and Rona? Would be nice to support a small business, and sometimes they have promotions.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2002
2174 posts
124 upvotes
Hamilton
althanis wrote: I know this is slightly off topic, but can a spirit two fit in the back of a Mazda CX-5?

Also, any smaller stores I might be able to buy it from, other than just Home Depot and Rona? Would be nice to support a small business, and sometimes they have promotions.
I fit the Genesis II into my 2013 Yaris hatchback. I would say you should be fine
Heatware 152-0-0 and climbing
Ebay 77+ (87+)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 24, 2005
5853 posts
1695 upvotes
althanis wrote: I know this is slightly off topic, but can a spirit two fit in the back of a Mazda CX-5?

i like Dickson
free delivery and setup too depending what you buy.