Hot Deals

[Costco] Weber Genesis II CE-330 - $999.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 9th, 2020 12:07 pm
Member
Apr 21, 2008
352 posts
123 upvotes
cctw wrote: $999 or $1049?
I am not in GVA but I am going to take a guess it's likely 1049$ based on all the stores I've called here (GTA) after having them look up the item # (1415395 for NG). And considering NG is typically $50 more than LP... $999LP = $1049NG

The $999NG on floor is either pricing error or clearance or a store specific thing.
Member
Apr 15, 2008
233 posts
49 upvotes
Gonad wrote: I am not in GVA but I am going to take a guess it's likely 1049$ based on all the stores I've called here (GTA) after having them look up the item # (1415395 for NG). And considering NG is typically $50 more than LP... $999LP = $1049NG

The $999NG on floor is either pricing error or clearance or a store specific thing.

Was $999 at Richmond Costco for NG a week ago. This week is 1049.
Newbie
Jul 15, 2013
41 posts
21 upvotes
Stouffville
I called for an update at Richmond Hill and was told they were supposed to be there on the 19th. The lady told me it seems like many of the eastern Canada stores are waiting on inventory. Looks like have to keep calling every couple days and hope I can get one they are likely going to go fast.
Member
Apr 21, 2008
352 posts
123 upvotes
Called Burlington Costco for an update - they were expecting some last Fri but still nothing showing up and it still shows as ON ORDER on their system. And likely across Ontario.

The CE-310 for NG is $999 everywhere so might be worth it if you are in a rush.

I'm gonna keep calling every few days or check online since I suspect they're using this for an online sale
Member
Feb 10, 2007
419 posts
139 upvotes
mikefly wrote: Facebook marketplace or kijiji. Depending on your level
Of handiness, you can buy one that’s falling apart and fix it up, or one that looks brand new - or somewhere in between.

Advice - do not buy a closed cart - (with doors) they are prone to rust.

After many years on a now ~18 year old bbq, I’ve moved to a 20+ year old version. This is a classic example of they don’t make em like they used to.
Great advice. Picked up a Genesis Silver B limited edition in great shape with stainless grills/flavorizer bars. Non magnetic, no nonsense regarding lower grade components. Parts are readily available, if needed. I agree with your statement, I'm not willing to see how the made in china rather than US hold up over time. A classic example, as you said. Much obliged.
Member
Mar 1, 2017
296 posts
63 upvotes
ryar wrote: Great advice. Picked up a Genesis Silver B limited edition in great shape with stainless grills/flavorizer bars. Non magnetic, no nonsense regarding lower grade components. Parts are readily available, if needed. I agree with your statement, I'm not willing to see how the made in china rather than US hold up over time. A classic example, as you said. Much obliged.
Awesome. I’m so pleased that this worked out for you. Note - it’s worth calling Weber on the phone when you need stuff. Sometimes they offer lower prices and have awesome customer service.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2003
3305 posts
975 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Gonad wrote: Called Burlington Costco for an update - they were expecting some last Fri but still nothing showing up and it still shows as ON ORDER on their system. And likely across Ontario.

The CE-310 for NG is $999 everywhere so might be worth it if you are in a rush.

I'm gonna keep calling every few days or check online since I suspect they're using this for an online sale
Just to confirm, are you saying Burlington is expecting a restock on the propane or NG of the 330?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 21, 2003
662 posts
kendorama wrote: $1049 in Port Coquitlam Costco.
I ran out there yesterday to check. Yeah that's the natural gas, and they're sold out. I talked to someone and they confirm that have 4 coming in.

They checked stock everywhere for the propane version @$999, and there was one in Abbotsford, and one on Vancouver Island (Nanaimo I think). The propane version will no longer be coming in because it's "end of season".
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2003
3305 posts
975 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
As someone that missed out on this deal for the propane version, does anyone have a recommendation on what to go with? We really like the features of the 330 and would like a side burner for the occasional cooking with a cast iron pan. We prefer a burner over a side sear station.

Anything comparable to this in terms of deal and quality?
Member
Apr 21, 2008
352 posts
123 upvotes
I am only inquiring for the NG model (1415395) when I call any store so thats what they are verifying on their system (and I usually have them confirm description that it says NG)
ChicoQuente wrote: Just to confirm, are you saying Burlington is expecting a restock on the propane or NG of the 330?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 21, 2003
3305 posts
975 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Gonad wrote: I am only inquiring for the NG model (1415395) when I call any store so thats what they are verifying on their system (and I usually have them confirm description that it says NG)
Understood, thanks. Not sure where you are but Stoney Creek had 8-10 units out this morning when I was there. Unfortunately for me I needed LP not NG
Newbie
Apr 20, 2020
42 posts
22 upvotes
zachman86 wrote: Has anyone seen the NG version at Costco out west? Not even on the website?
The NG is now in Calgary. It is $1049 vs 999 for the propane.
Member
Sep 12, 2007
497 posts
152 upvotes
Toronto
I have a brand a new Weber Genesis II E-410 (propane model) still in box unopened that I bought as a gift which I no longer want and will sell it for $1,100 (firm on price).

PM if your interested. I'm located near Picton, ON.

BBQ Specs:
https://www.weber.com/CA/en/grills/gas- ... 11001.html
Last edited by lkovacs on Jun 27th, 2020 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Newbie
Jun 24, 2020
1 posts
The costco at highway 27 and highway 7 has the NG model in stock (7 units or so)

I noticed that they also have the Spirit E-330 for $699 I believe. Is there really much difference between the Genesis and Spirit to warrant the price difference?

Top