Hot Deals

[Costco] Weber Genesis II CE-330 - $999.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2020 6:04 pm
Nov 20, 2016
20 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
Costco Burnaby had 2 NG left as of Sunday afternoon.
Aug 31, 2006
373 posts
168 upvotes
If I have a NG quick connect hookup on my patio (condo), is there any way to split that so that I can run BBQ and a firepit simultaneously? Ie. is there such a thing as a splitter at the quick-connect valve?
Oct 13, 2005
121 posts
38 upvotes
Downtown YVR had 4 NG Genesis' and a bunch of Spirits today at about 5pm.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1299 posts
322 upvotes
Halifax
tokiwadai wrote: Thinking of getting this Napoleon Rotisserie kit for the Spirit E-330.
Will it fit properly? Any comments?
TIA!
Unless it specifically says it will fit your BBQ I would avoid. I got this for my genesis II 330 and it's been great:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073P7DQSX/ref ... yFb355GZNP

My only issue is they included an older bracket which prevents the lid from fully closing. I messaged the seller and they sent the correct bracket within 2 days. Overall, very positive experience. Also, do you have a spirit or spirit II? Pretty sure this vendor has rotisserie kits for both.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1062 posts
80 upvotes
GTA
AirTimid wrote: Unless it specifically says it will fit your BBQ I would avoid. I got this for my genesis II 330 and it's been great:

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B073P7DQSX/ref ... yFb355GZNP

My only issue is they included an older bracket which prevents the lid from fully closing. I messaged the seller and they sent the correct bracket within 2 days. Overall, very positive experience. Also, do you have a spirit or spirit II? Pretty sure this vendor has rotisserie kits for both.

Thanks!
I have this one, Weber Spirit E-330, not sure it's Spirit II or not...

Found the following two for the same brand "OnlyFire" for Weber Spirit:
Onlyfire 6013 Stainless Steel Grill Rotisserie Kit for Weber Genesis 310/330 Spirit 310 330 & Older Models, 3/8" Spit Rod
Onlyfire 6014 Stainless Steel Grill Rotisserie Kit for Weber 7614 Spirit 200/300 Series Rotisserie

Both not heavy-duty though... :rolleyes:
Jul 10, 2019
204 posts
215 upvotes
I've got a 13 yr old Weber Genesis Gen 1.

I keep it nice and polished...total BBQ pride.

After 13 seasons, I've finally replaced the igniter, and will replace the flavourizers.

This thing is a beast and well worth the money.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2005
1299 posts
322 upvotes
Halifax
tokiwadai wrote: Thanks!
I have this one, Weber Spirit E-330, not sure it's Spirit II or not...

Found the following two for the same brand "OnlyFire" for Weber Spirit:
Onlyfire 6013 Stainless Steel Grill Rotisserie Kit for Weber Genesis 310/330 Spirit 310 330 & Older Models, 3/8" Spit Rod
Onlyfire 6014 Stainless Steel Grill Rotisserie Kit for Weber 7614 Spirit 200/300 Series Rotisserie

Both not heavy-duty though... :rolleyes:
Doesn't say heavy duty but both handle 40lbs. I'd say the first one you listed would be the one to fit, but you could just message the seller to confirm.
Jul 6, 2020
2 posts
fl4wless wrote: I was at the new SW store today, they had S-335 in propane, stainless steel genesis, comes with cover + igrill3, it was propane and 1199. Item#1348148. I think way better value over the 999 propane CE330 considering it has the doors better lid and all the accessories. However i need NG.

The US Costco has it online in NG: https://www.costco.com/weber-genesis-ii ... 23600.html If they had this here in canada, id be all over that.
Where's this "SW" store? Thanks!
Jun 1, 2006
493 posts
69 upvotes
NB
i just picked one up BNIB for $850 cash on marketplace. Any tips on best way to assemble it?
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2007
2286 posts
556 upvotes
KooJo wrote: If I have a NG quick connect hookup on my patio (condo), is there any way to split that so that I can run BBQ and a firepit simultaneously? Ie. is there such a thing as a splitter at the quick-connect valve?
You're not gonna have enough flow to run both at the same time.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
9064 posts
10500 upvotes
Vancouver
sketchy wrote: Downtown YVR had 4 NG Genesis' and a bunch of Spirits today at about 5pm.
<cringe> Please don't do that. That's a Portland and Calgary thing, using the 3-letter airport code to refer to the entire city. We don't do that in Vancouver. The airport code means the airport itself only. I get that there's a movement on Twitter to expand the code to mean the entire GVRD, but that confusing nonsense needs to not escape from Twitter.
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2011
1291 posts
1320 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Kiraly wrote: <cringe> Please don't do that. That's a Portland and Calgary thing, using the 3-letter airport code to refer to the entire city. We don't do that in Vancouver. The airport code means the airport itself only. I get that there's a movement on Twitter to expand the code to mean the entire GVRD, but that confusing nonsense needs to not escape from Twitter.
Lol exactly. Especially since we already have a three letter abbreviation for the Greater Vancouver Area GVR
Deal Fanatic
Jan 9, 2011
9064 posts
10500 upvotes
Vancouver
goozy1 wrote: Lol exactly. Especially since we already have a three letter abbreviation for the Greater Vancouver Area GVR
Yeah or on RFD, “GVA” gets used, probably derived from GTA. But using “YVR” for the City of Vancouver or the whole GVR is just as much of a ‘nope’ as using “YYZ” to mean the City of Toronto or the entire GTA. Just not done.