Weber Spirit E-330 Propane Gas BBQ $599.99 ($100 off) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2021 10:36 am
[OP]
Dec 13, 2018
192 posts
176 upvotes

[Costco] Weber Spirit E-330 Propane Gas BBQ $599.99 ($100 off) YMMV

Weber Spirit E-330 Propane Gas BBQ on sale in store at $100.00 off. I purchased earlier this month so got my price match of $112.00. This was the Langley, BC location.

Happy Hunting!
Images
  • 69D1E10F-8A04-4E77-B8E6-208868906ACF.jpeg
  • 8BE18CB1-EFEC-46E6-8D73-B28C4C0D97C4.jpeg
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for a new grill, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best barbecues!
43 replies
Dec 5, 2005
511 posts
203 upvotes
Saskatoon
Can anyone confirm other locations?
May 19, 2012
71 posts
98 upvotes
LONGUEUIL
I'll go check the closest Costco after work (Boucherville, QC). I know Monday they had 2 boxes on the floor. EDIT : Regular price :(

The reviews seems really good, but is this worth it at this price? Not gonna lie, I've been looking at it everytime I went to Costco lately but it's expensive compared to other brands.

My current one was about 300$ and I must admit I'm not super happy with it, the heat is really uneven despite the burner looking ok.
Last edited by BigBlarg on Aug 26th, 2021 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aug 11, 2016
312 posts
293 upvotes
BigBlarg wrote: I'll go check the closest Costco after work (Boucherville, QC). I know Monday they had 2 boxes on the floor.

Is this worth it at this price? Not gonna lie, I've been looking at it everytime I went to Costco lately but it's expensive compared to other brands.

My current one was about 300$ and I must admit I'm not super happy with it, the heat is really uneven despite the burner looking ok.
Weber is definitely worth it. Your BBQ may be half the price but your Weber will last at least 3x as as long. I still have a 20 year old Weber.
Dec 6, 2008
48 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
rbanow wrote: Can anyone confirm other locations?
There's a bunch in the Richmond, BC location, also $100 off.
Last edited by Mystic-Homer on Aug 26th, 2021 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2005
1473 posts
23 upvotes
Markham
do these sales usually happen just on the weekend? or does it start mid-week, strategizing which day to head into my local costco.
May 19, 2012
71 posts
98 upvotes
LONGUEUIL
My current one is a Sterling that is about 9 years old. The wheels broke in the first year but that's not a big deal. The stock porcelain grates however were shit. The finish cracked on the 2nd year and it started rusting and leaving bits behind. It was a pain in the ass finding a replacement grate, even "original" ones. I ended up finding poor quality stainless steel grates that work OK but lost all their shine after 2 or 3 uses. (Compared to the Napoleon grill my step father bought 3 years ago that still are quite shiny).
Dec 19, 2005
989 posts
60 upvotes
Brampton
Wondering if this discount is only for West coast as I called Mississauga Costco and they told it was regularly priced.
Jun 29, 2017
18 posts
17 upvotes
Someone above did mention QC was also $100 off.. I might go check tonight and pick one up if the sale is on, I've been eyeballing them anyway
May 19, 2012
71 posts
98 upvotes
LONGUEUIL
jammin19112 wrote: Someone above did mention QC was also $100 off.. I might go check tonight and pick one up if the sale is on, I've been eyeballing them anyway
Nope, I mentionned I was going to check. But I did and unfortunately it's still at regular price here.

Sounds like it's for Costco West only. :(
Sep 17, 2018
433 posts
433 upvotes

Price today I'm Vaughan, west coast only?
Images
  • IMG_20210826_153449.jpg
Jul 29, 2006
507 posts
674 upvotes
Ottawa
Got one at regular price last summer. Replaced my 10 or so year old Vermont Castings that started rusting out in places and uneven heat. This Weber is solid. Good, even heat.
When I was putting it together I saw there was a protruding dent in the lid. Seems it got punched from the inside and also broke a couple of the studs that hold the end cap on. Called Weber and they sent a whole new lid. Still have it in the box in case of need to replace it one day. Sent is quite small but I was worried the porcelain finish may have cracked. Great customer service. I fully recommend this grill.
Aug 30, 2020
92 posts
225 upvotes
At Willingdon, Still Creek, it's $599.99 with about 8 on the floor.

The matching cover is also on sale for $39.97 - regular price $59.99 and discounted previously at $44.99.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2014 posts
473 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
I asked this in the thread for the Walmart sale on the E-310, but do Weber's not use SS grills anymore?

My Broil-King is starting to fall apart and I was thinking about going to Weber because I assumed they used SS grills which would seemingly have less upkeep compared to porcelain-coated cast iron.
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2011
1201 posts
289 upvotes
NEPEAN
errational wrote: I asked this in the thread for the Walmart sale on the E-310, but do Weber's not use SS grills anymore?

My Broil-King is starting to fall apart and I was thinking about going to Weber because I assumed they used SS grills which would seemingly have less upkeep compared to porcelain-coated cast iron.
Different models come with different grill plates. In the spirit line, I think only Spirit SP-335 comes with them. I believe you can buy them for all (or most) separately though.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2004
2014 posts
473 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
timorfd wrote: Different models come with different grill plates. In the spirit line, I think only Spirit SP-335 comes with them. I believe you can buy them for all (or most) separately though.
Thanks! Just sucks because the SS grills are around $100 last time I looked.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2005
5380 posts
242 upvotes
Mississauga
errational wrote: I asked this in the thread for the Walmart sale on the E-310, but do Weber's not use SS grills anymore?

it says that it comes with cast iron grill. Isnt that better than stainless steel?
Jun 3, 2018
84 posts
110 upvotes
Can confirm. Its an excellent bbq (I have NG version). Still solid after 3 years of heavy use and looks relatively new. Bought it during the Home Depot clearout a couple of years ago.
And the Costco one has the side burner too which I really miss on mine one.
Jul 30, 2020
35 posts
34 upvotes
Awesome thanks for the heads up, been looking at this grill for about a month and waiting for a sale.

I picked it up at Kelowna Costco, they probably had a dozen boxes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)