Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Weber Spirit E-330 Propane Gas BBQ $599.99 ($100 off) YMMV

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2021 10:36 am
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
I still have my 3 burner stainless Blue Ember I had picked up from the HD pricing error sale for $199 I believe including cover (which I never used) nearly 10 years ago. They tried to cancel the order stating an error in the system. But when I called in and stated that I'd call the quebec consumer protection office and file a formal complaint (since they waited nearly 2 weeks to notify me - and all other sales had passed), they suddenly found some inventory to fulfill my order :)

We use it year round (sun, rain, snow, ice, etc..). It has held up pretty well. The cast iron grates are still in great shape. The heat deflectors are still holding well, no rust and still fit pretty well.
Only this year I have noticed 2 burners have started to rust on some places and have small splits. I picked up a replacement set of burners, and will be replacing them before winter. I'll probably get another 5 years out of it, before I decide to get a replacement.

Before that, we used to buy crappy fiesta grills, but they never lasted more than 2 or 3 years tops.

Guess for my next grill I'll need to do some homework (Weber, NexGrill, Napolean, Vermont Castings..).
Dec 30, 2008
62 posts
5 upvotes
South Okanagan
Saw these on clearance $499.97 in the Kelowna store today. Five left plus display model as of 1:00 pm, might be worth calling your local store to check on pricing.
Banned
Feb 24, 2019
149 posts
52 upvotes
anybody know if you can level this BBQ or bbqd in general ? sorry for the stupid question as I've never had one before ...my balcony isn't levelled so that's why I'm asking
Nov 8, 2011
192 posts
289 upvotes
GTA
Saw this for 499.97 at the Scarborough Costco this morning, one left on the floor.