Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] WEST Apple TV 4K 32GB $149.97 (In-store Only)

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 10th, 2018 10:06 am
Member
Oct 12, 2013
429 posts
180 upvotes
Surrey
Nothing at the King George location only 64gig for roughly $220
Jr. Member
Nov 6, 2018
167 posts
435 upvotes
There's pretty much no more Canada wide
Disclaimer: I am not an official spokesperson for Costco, just someone who loves it
Newbie
Jan 10, 2005
77 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
Checked the Burnaby store and they didn't have any 32GB ones only 64GB ones
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2011
1005 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
I am actually looking for the 64GB Apple TV 4K... How much is it at Costco store? Is it much cheaper there? Don't see it in GTA.
tvt_t wrote: Checked the Burnaby store and they didn't have any 32GB ones only 64GB ones
Newbie
Jan 10, 2005
77 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
shyhermit wrote: I am actually looking for the 64GB Apple TV 4K... How much is it at Costco store? Is it much cheaper there? Don't see it in GTA.
I don’t remember but someone else’s commented that it was about $220. On the website it is $224 so you can get $20 off with the masterpass deal = $204 + tax online
Jr. Member
Nov 6, 2018
167 posts
435 upvotes
shyhermit wrote: I am actually looking for the 64GB Apple TV 4K... How much is it at Costco store? Is it much cheaper there? Don't see it in GTA.
It's 224 in store. same price as online. So like tvt_t recommend below, buying online with master pass will save you 20
tvt_t wrote: I don’t remember but someone else’s commented that it was about $220. On the website it is $224 so you can get $20 off with the masterpass deal = $204 + tax online
Disclaimer: I am not an official spokesperson for Costco, just someone who loves it
Member
Dec 5, 2013
255 posts
95 upvotes
Hamilton
rajojomanik wrote: Costco Ontario cleared these last May at the same price.

I bought it to replace my WD Live.
It was released last Sep, you got it last May?
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 24, 2003
4102 posts
640 upvotes
Burlington, Ontario
zhuyyu wrote: It was released last Sep, you got it last May?
May 2018
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
9343 posts
57340 upvotes
Ontario
im headin g to costco to do a weekend update. If there are any left, I can help you guys get it.

Then ship it to you. You pay the product price + shipping fee. Canada Post has free shipping every tuesday. I think they extended.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2003
1839 posts
158 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: If there are any left, I can help you guys get it.
There was only one unit available, but you can always hope I guess.

GYR8
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Aug 27, 2014
5992 posts
2394 upvotes
Canuckland
They don’t carry this in ON apparently

Top