Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Apr 1 - 7)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 7th, 2019 2:29 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9872 posts
66541 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Apr 1 - 7)

Richmond location

10:30AM
Last edited by MrDisco on Apr 1st, 2019 9:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed location
Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
43 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9872 posts
66541 upvotes
Ontario

Costco is closed today (April 4th 2021) even in Quebec
Nov 25, 2015
317 posts
527 upvotes
the Wet Coast
Praise be unto you, TDG
Oct 25, 2009
688 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
As always thank you !!!!

Guys this TCL tv not a known brand for me, this tv any good? Need a 55" prefer under 500 bucks. Thanks
Mar 8, 2018
147 posts
56 upvotes
Perfect timing, thanks Op
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4819 posts
2548 upvotes
83trekker wrote: As always thank you !!!!

Guys this TCL tv not a known brand for me, this tv any good? Need a 55" prefer under 500 bucks. Thanks
TCL TVs are often considered one of the best TVs to be used as a computer monitor so there is some notoriety there as it's popular with that crowd. Whether that's your intention or not, seems like a good segment of people to have on your side when it comes to tech.
Jan 7, 2013
308 posts
32 upvotes
Kitsilano
you are amazing! thanks again for all your hard work!
“Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.”
Dec 3, 2012
10 posts
7 upvotes
RICHMOND
Favorite time of the week, much appreciated OP, thanks a million
Feb 21, 2018
205 posts
253 upvotes
Thanks! I've been eyeing those chairs
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
Nov 25, 2015
317 posts
527 upvotes
the Wet Coast
An addition to Richmond
Pretty solid deal on sensodyne
Images
  • 20190401_202009.jpg
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1381 posts
1054 upvotes
British Columbia
They have a ton of flowers and fruit trees and some hedge plants. The prices can't be beat and they were flying off the shelves when I was there today.

The fruit trees (39.99) I saw were grafted apple, pear and plum varieties (4 or 5 varieties on each?), one even had multipule fruit types grafted on one tree. I think the cherry trees were just a single type in one, there were likely other fruit tree types as well. They had Martha Washington geraniums for a great price at 13.99 for a pack of 3 (often they're around 6-10+ dollars a plant), and their pack of 3 petunias was 9.99 (and they had those cool purple with white spotted ones that sell for a ton other places), and at least 3 types of tomatoes (grape, cherry and beefstake) for 9.99 a plant. Purple and pink hydrangeas were around 16 dollars. They also had pink heather and bunch of other stuff I didn't pay as much attention to. They're all very well established plants! ... I walked in planning to buy one thing and walked out with hundreds of dollars in plants. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2017
1249 posts
2642 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you! 🙏🏻
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1075 posts
421 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone tried the KD shaker yet? Is it as bad as that bottle Parmesan? Or even worse?
Mar 6, 2019
207 posts
147 upvotes
Pavel wrote: Many of electronics are specifically made for Costco, even if it's a brand name. With only a 90 day return policy, it would be prudent to do your homework.
all the big chain stores have been requesting unique SKU/model# from manufacturer for at least 20 yrs for price protection reasons (for both the retailer and manufacturer). imho, products sold at costco will often have an additional feature, bell or whistle while a virtually identical model sold at say walmart will have the opposite done to it. due to continued abuse from weasel-like customers either returning "borrowed" equipment or doing free annual upgrades (which i ranted about in recent posts i made) costco had no choice but to change its return policy on electronics. in the not too distant future, the company will unfortunately have to re-think the return policy on everything else too. this said, even at 90 days, it is still the most flexible arrangement you will find. try ordering on amazon or best buy and see what happens. also, compare the warranty (which costco still stands behind 100%) and you will find it is also better than it's competitors.