Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Aug 9 - 15) 140 pics |Week 32|

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2021 5:06 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3667 posts
4289 upvotes
Prince George
Apple TV 4K 64 GB (old remote I presume) was on clearance for $149.97 at my location in BC.
Jul 17, 2019
250 posts
366 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
If I want to know availability of a particular product, can I call local Costco store to check?
This will be my first instance, do they entertain calls like these? TIA
😎 Money Saved is Money Earned 😎
Dec 12, 2010
314 posts
197 upvotes
As usual thanks for this OP.

However, do they have Good Guys: How Men Can Be Better Allies for Women in the Workplace (hardcover $19.30) for 50% Off??

XDD
Hey look at me! I got a deal and you didn't. I am therefore superior as I prance around and show them off in my signature.
Aug 17, 2007
344 posts
373 upvotes
heartbug18 wrote: If I want to know availability of a particular product, can I call local Costco store to check?
This will be my first instance, do they entertain calls like these? TIA
Yes, just have the item number to make it simple for them to find it and tell you if they have it.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2011
1728 posts
599 upvotes
Canada
tempted on the gummies, must have will power
==
Telus iPhone 11 Pro
Mar 6, 2017
31 posts
43 upvotes
What store was this? Anyone see the yoga matts in either of the Burnaby stores?
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2017
1759 posts
1615 upvotes
Winnipeg
Speedy1 wrote: I love that sour gummy. Super soft. I am embarrassed to say how quickly I finished the bag. LOL
2Sedins1Cup wrote: tempted on the gummies, must have will power
Can we all please stop talking about those gummies that I'm trying so hard to ignore?
Mar 16, 2006
411 posts
481 upvotes
Vancouver
Kelly M wrote: Can we all please stop talking about those gummies that I'm trying so hard to ignore?
I may have just finished a bag recently without my kids help. I thought I'd get sick of them, but I kept going.

These are high quality gummies. The peaches taste like name brand fuzzy peaches.
Nov 28, 2007
152 posts
129 upvotes
Vancouver location had Lole Claudia puffer, primaloft, in black and dark teal, sizes xs to xxl.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2012
1963 posts
4551 upvotes
eidolon wrote: What store was this? Anyone see the yoga matts in either of the Burnaby stores?
I've seen them at Brighton Ave location.
Dec 22, 2009
1 posts
Vancouver, BC
Damn it, I had just completed adding all the data to a spreadsheet from the photos when I scrolled down and saw your listing of the data. I'll be sure to look for your information in the future! Thanks.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3743 posts
1139 upvotes
Vancouver
Speedy1 wrote: I love that sour gummy. Super soft. I am embarrassed to say how quickly I finished the bag. LOL
HerbieC wrote: I may have just finished a bag recently without my kids help. I thought I'd get sick of them, but I kept going.

These are high quality gummies. The peaches taste like name brand fuzzy peaches.
Are the Huer sour gummies soft similar ju jubes? Or are they chewy gummies like haribo?
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5604 posts
2145 upvotes
Vancouver
litebrite wrote: Are the Huer sour gummies soft similar ju jubes? Or are they chewy gummies like haribo?
I haven't had ju jubes or haribo for a long time.

This costco sour gummy is the softest I have ever had. A little chewy but not a lot.

I am tempted to buy another bag. Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 16, 2006
411 posts
481 upvotes
Vancouver
Speedy1 wrote: I haven't had ju jubes or haribo for a long time.

This costco sour gummy is the softest I have ever had. A little chewy but not a lot.

I am tempted to buy another bag. Face With Tears Of Joy
Like a fresh candy cup.
Jan 22, 2012
137 posts
194 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Thanks OP.

Lole yoga mats and foam rollers at downtown Costco. Lots at closing on Friday.

No puffers. Saw them earlier these week and they were ravaged! Only yellow left in decent sizes.

I attached a pic of the Napoleon bbq utensils on sale. Didn’t see it included in photos - sorry if I missed it. I know the east posting had it too.
Images
  • E0DFB531-4D5D-49C7-B59F-6703993C26A8.jpeg
Feb 7, 2014
282 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks TDG.

I see this post, make a shopping list for a couple of items and end up spending $300.00. LOL
Mar 9, 2021
40 posts
62 upvotes
Has anyone seen the ISO100 protein around calgary??