[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Dec 23 - 29) Plus Weekend Update

Richmond/Surrey
9 replies
Mar 25, 2008
218 posts
628 upvotes
Metrotown / Burnaby …
Ditto. Thanks as always!!

I'm surprised you're at it even during the holidays!

Truly THANK YOU!
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3474 upvotes
The NORTH
webdude wrote: Ditto. Thanks as always!!

I'm surprised you're at it even during the holidays!

Truly THANK YOU!
When you work there it's easy LOL.
Feb 21, 2019
26 posts
9 upvotes
Vancouver
Where do you find the GoGo squeeze? I can never find them when I'm there.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1214 posts
637 upvotes
CALGARY
If I have RING protect plus already, What happens if I buy the RING Flood Light camera with free one year RING Protection?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2011
2559 posts
1530 upvotes
Parksville, BC
Whalen shelving unit for $65? or is it $85? I forget.
Mar 4, 2019
13 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver B.C.
Thank you, dear TDG! It's always nice to look at your pictures, even if they are of deals that have expired!!

Any chance that some of these specials might extend into the New Year? I am in need (great need!) of the Starbucks coffee Winter Blend (yum!) which doesn't always find its way to the Vancouver downtown Costco even if it is on sale!! The sales attendant said that it is usually sent to the "big store" I have found this with other advertised specials. Why?????

Attempting to assail the Richmond store calls for wearing a heavy duty leather jacket, a full snorkelling body suit, my motorcycle helmet, the umbrella-spearing-proof gloves I use for barbequing,, steel toed work boots -- and that's just in the parking lot!! When/if I actually find a parking space and fight my way into the store -- it's every man/woman for themselves. I have even had items removed from my shopping cart in the aisles, while I was looking at the shelves. Yikes!!