Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Feb 11 - 17)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2019 4:20 am
Tags:
Newbie
Mar 22, 2012
17 posts
4 upvotes
RICHMOND
Thatdealguy wrote: my friend said it's sold out already in Richmond,.
There was still some 10~ 20 Queen grey and brown kate spade blankets in Langley last night
Member
Apr 11, 2011
380 posts
112 upvotes
Memramcook
Planning a visit west this summer. Do the Costco in BC or Alberta sell wine and/or beer and/or spirits in their stores?

FYI saw that Chemainus, BC received more snow this week than Miramichi, NB Sorry :-)

Bob
From near Moncton, NB
Jr. Member
Dec 5, 2017
137 posts
105 upvotes
Calgary
bobmacgolf wrote: Planning a visit west this summer. Do the Costco in BC or Alberta sell wine and/or beer and/or spirits in their stores?

FYI saw that Chemainus, BC received more snow this week than Miramichi, NB Sorry :-)

Bob
From near Moncton, NB

In Alberta, they do not sell liquor directly in their stores. Many locations have a liquor store attached on the outside, however, some of the older locations do not. Better to look the location up online first before you go to make sure.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27298 posts
12927 upvotes
JonahL wrote: Many locations have a liquor store attached on the outside
Technically detached as per law.
It's hilarious because the space between the stores is so small you can't even fit inside of it so for all intents and purposes it is attached.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27298 posts
12927 upvotes
$10 dozen roses for those of you who are celebrating vday late.
Not worth a separate post so I'm tagging onto this one.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5397 posts
1621 upvotes
bobmacgolf wrote: Planning a visit west this summer. Do the Costco in BC or Alberta sell wine and/or beer and/or spirits in their stores?

FYI saw that Chemainus, BC received more snow this week than Miramichi, NB Sorry :-)

Bob
From near Moncton, NB
There is no alcohol sold in Costco’s in BC.
Member
Apr 11, 2011
380 posts
112 upvotes
Memramcook
Thanks to JonahL, death_hawk and Balduno for their replies.

Bob
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
3718 posts
4253 upvotes
Abbotsford, B.C.
I was in Richmond today, had to see what the zoo at Costco was like. Meh... it was busy, there was a few parking spots available. Not altogether different than Abbotsford
Member
Oct 17, 2009
335 posts
310 upvotes
.97 is clearance right? Because I found (and ate some) plastic under the cheese of those gluten free pizzas. Maybe I wasn't the only one
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
8792 posts
52052 upvotes
Ontario
raskal wrote: I was in Richmond today, had to see what the zoo at Costco was like. Meh... it was busy, there was a few parking spots available. Not altogether different than Abbotsford
The real Zoo will be on Tuesday. :)
Costco Aug 3 - 30 / HOT! Costco Tommy 3 in 1 Jacket
PCinsider > PC Optimum Insider = New program IS VERY BAD!! Do not renew the program. As of Oct 8, it will automatically switch to the "WORST PROGRAM" of the year.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
8792 posts
52052 upvotes
Ontario
ballabones wrote: .97 is clearance right? Because I found (and ate some) plastic under the cheese of those gluten free pizzas. Maybe I wasn't the only one
yes.
Costco Aug 3 - 30 / HOT! Costco Tommy 3 in 1 Jacket
PCinsider > PC Optimum Insider = New program IS VERY BAD!! Do not renew the program. As of Oct 8, it will automatically switch to the "WORST PROGRAM" of the year.

Top