Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Feb 18 - 24) (156)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 2nd, 2020 11:57 am
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7681 posts
42088 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Feb 18 - 24) (156)

Took me almost 2 hours**** to take the pictures because there are a lot of people who still cough without covering their mouth or wear a mask.

FYI: Lots of people will be at Costco today because it was closed yesterday.

.97 = clearance price
not .97 or sale = new item

Pokemon cards are $29.97 for 2 packs.

@raskal your turn :)
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Feb 18th, 2020 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
Costco West Lists

Costco 【West】 2020 Clearance items .97
If you have time, please do the RFD Survey. It only takes a minute. More sponsors for them. Link
79 replies
Mar 8, 2018
122 posts
43 upvotes
Thanks OP
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4347 posts
1544 upvotes
Pretty good week, thanks for posting.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1501 posts
486 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
Holy poop the 2.5 dozen eggs are 7.89 regular? They’re almost $11 here now!
Jan 3, 2007
370 posts
118 upvotes
Does anyone know how much are those cactus?
Jan 27, 2007
745 posts
193 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, much appreciated as always
Nov 7, 2017
188 posts
122 upvotes
Edmonton
What's the reguar price for that MIKASA set?
Banned
Dec 17, 2019
212 posts
63 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Thatdealguy wrote: Took me almost 2 hours**** to take the pictures because there are a lot of people who still cough without covering their mouth or wear a mask.
Thank you! There are many things on my shopping list this week thanks to your post.

I've been buying Organic Olympic Yogurt at other stores for years because it's usually the same $9.99 price. Only recently did I realize that Costco's version is a special larger size (2.2kg vs. 1.75kg). As usual, Costco is a much better buy because you get 25% more for the same price. I just thought I'd let others know too about Costco's special uniquely larger container.

In Vancouver too, I almost never see anybody cover their mouths when they cough or sneeze. At best, I see this bent over coughing or sneezing towards the ground.
That does almost nothing to help others. It's extreme selfishness. They don't want to get their hands (or their sleeves) dirty maybe.
Last week at Costco, someone came shoulder-to-shoulder beside me to buy roasted chickens and started into a coughing attack right towards the dinners. No chicken for me :-(
Feb 13, 2009
79 posts
34 upvotes
Surrey, BC
People are disgusting and have no manners, drives me crazy. No wonder I try to do most of my shopping online. But I digress, is this sale specific to Richmond or all Costco locations?
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1204 posts
756 upvotes
Vancouver
604shizzle wrote: People are disgusting and have no manners, drives me crazy. No wonder I try to do most of my shopping online. But I digress, is this sale specific to Richmond or all Costco locations?
Costco is YMMV but generally speaking, the sales are roughly the same at each location in their specific regions. For example, OP takes them in Richmond, BC so it's a high chance that almost everything that's been marked on sale in these pictures will be on sale at your local Costco elsewhere in Burnaby, Vancouver, Surrey, etc. You could also find something that's on sale that is not on OP's pictures but the likelihood of that isn't high but it does happen from time to time.

However, this cannot be said the same for those that live elsewhere in the West region (AB, SK, MB) because their sales are region specific. They may share some of the same sale prices but it's not a guarantee all of the sale prices are the same, hence the YMMV for Costco.

As always, use these pictures as a guidance and if it's not on sale at your local Costco, it's not on sale and move along.