Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Feb 4 - 10) (188 pics)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 15th, 2019 11:42 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2003
3416 posts
305 upvotes
Calgary
LonesomeDove wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 2:20 pm
There is pay parking there for a reason. The Downtown Vancouver location is one of the very few Costcos in North America (perhaps the only one) located in the downtown core. Parking is usually at a premium. Parking lots in downtown Vancouver charge from $6 to $8 per hour. You park at Pacific Center and the rate for 2 hours is $15.00. Here in at Costco it is $2 for hours or $1 hour. That's is pretty cheap comparatively. Also the rate has not changed in the 12 years it has been opened.
I had to pay to park at Costco Cancun, and Mexico is in North America, just saying.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
23967 posts
9500 upvotes
cko64 wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 1:06 pm
I had to pay to park at Costco Cancun, and Mexico is in North America, just saying.
I completely forgot about that one.
It was a weird concept to me since at the time I hadn't been to Vancouver Costco before.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
2230 posts
950 upvotes
B.C.
cheaper_than_cheap wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 2:41 pm
Yep, that’s always been the case with Costco. Not all stores carry the same items. I wouldn’t mind getting in on one of those rice cooker clearance deals, but that’ll probably never happen here in PG. And you probably don’t get the same selection of ice fishing huts and snowmobile/ATV trailers that I do. That’s just the way it is.
Costco sells trailers!?!? Post pics!
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2007
4746 posts
3191 upvotes
Calgary
Are the Adidas Slides still around? In Calgary.
Mar 19, 2012
745 posts
132 upvotes
yogilo wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 6:05 pm
Costco Richmond shouldn't advertise those noodles as Malaysian Rice Noodle. Nowhere on the box it's stated as such. As I'm from Malaysia, we don't even eat that kind of noodles soup.
Because you are spoiled with sooo many choices :) I've been to Malaysia last year and I'm already making excuses to go there again :)
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2004
3666 posts
894 upvotes
Spatzi wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 2:29 pm
No tic tacs in vancouver. This counts as WEST COAST.

Here is my recommendation: do not believe everythingyou read in this blog because chances are your particular Costco doesn’t have it. I mentioned this to the employees at Costco and they said they always have many people coming in asking for things that are not available because they follow this blog post. I walked for an hour in the cold today only to be told “the blog is wrong. We do not sell these TicTac‘s.” You’re better off calling the store first and checking first instead of blindly following this blog.
Here’s my recommendation:

If you’re going to walk an hour in the cold just for one specific item, why didn’t you call the store to ask if it’s in stock? You have the item number from the photo.

What do you do when an advertised sale item is out of stock?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6758 posts
35301 upvotes
Spatzi wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 2:29 pm
No tic tacs in vancouver. This counts as WEST COAST.

Here is my recommendation: do not believe everythingyou read in this blog because chances are your particular Costco doesn’t have it. I mentioned this to the employees at Costco and they said they always have many people coming in asking for things that are not available because they follow this blog post. I walked for an hour in the cold today only to be told “the blog is wrong. We do not sell these TicTac‘s.” You’re better off calling the store first and checking first instead of blindly following this blog.
If you really want it, I can ship it to you. within 5kg = $11.20 ( after taxes)
You went to the one in Downtown? i saw tic tacs at that location
Dec 1, 2016
361 posts
218 upvotes
Torque wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 12:47 pm
Wicked deal on that Power AirFryer. Anyone seen in Calgary?
Beacon was probably sold out of the red one in a week or 2.
Was thinking about it, but reviews are not so great.
Dec 14, 2006
645 posts
200 upvotes
I have the black version. It's been great so far. We haven't used the Phillips since getting it.
Larger capacity and cleans easier.
Bubblegum86 wrote:
Feb 10th, 2019 12:00 am
Was thinking about it, but reviews are not so great.
Jan 4, 2019
39 posts
18 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
kyli wrote:
Feb 5th, 2019 6:21 pm
Anyone see any location in Vancouver carry the pineapple cake from Taiwan ? Its a red box at bakery area.

Thanks.
Hi, got one from Costco Bellingham last Sat...about 12USD...
Images
  • 0EF97A4B-EB16-4015-B9A0-6B9BDC533532.jpeg
Nov 25, 2018
66 posts
19 upvotes
Based on your logic. People needs a new name for English.
Oct 2, 2016
383 posts
125 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 11:12 pm
What kind of shipping method would you use? I know for Canada Post the cheapest parcel shipping is around $15 no?
Feb 16, 2005
30 posts
14 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote:
Feb 9th, 2019 11:12 pm
they don’t have TicTac’s at downtown location. I was just there. I talked to customer service. They don’t have them on sale and they don’t have them at regular price. They don’t carry them.