Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Jan 18 - 24) (297 pics) |Week 3| (updated see post 2 & 3)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2021 1:26 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
4612 posts
9046 upvotes
Abbotsford B.C.
nguyentran3557 wrote: does costco offer delivery for in-store purchase? want to buy a mattress but i dont have a truck for pick up
nope. You could rent a van from Homedepot
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2013
3026 posts
1670 upvotes
B.C.
sheyenne wrote: Have you tried using Howbsy?
There is a local Facebook group here that gives decent reports on the wait times!

Nobody here seems to update anything crowd sourced!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1982 upvotes
Edmonton
lennyandcarl wrote: Crying Face

Costco here has 15-60 minute lineups from opening to 7pm daily!
Thank goodness for senior hour ( if you are one). Last two weeks midweek you could hear echos in the store. Such a pleasant shopping experience ( based in EDM)...
PXL_20210120_153112995.jpg
Last edited by frankmp on Jan 20th, 2021 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 2, 2020
123 posts
208 upvotes
Calgary
aragingbull wrote: Fantastic post again Thatdealguy. May have to take a trip out tomorrow. Btw, the har gaw was not good. The Korean bbq jerky is expensive but delicious.
Holy man.. Thanks for your recommendation. I saw your post last night and grabbed one today.
Guess it's Taiwan+Korea style based on details on the package. It's really delicious and should be not easy to find the flavour like this one in North America imo.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1911 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: There is a local Facebook group here that gives decent reports on the wait times!
What FB group would that be?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1024 posts
1107 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
jtcb wrote: Any comment on those jayone seaweed. Tried Kirkland ones and they were good. Big bag/piece per serving. I think they were around the same price when on sale.
Kids like the jayone kind better. Haven't tried it myself yet. Smaller packages with less in them.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks TDG, for some reason my local Costco didn’t have a bunch of stuff tagged as on sale, but scanned through as on sale.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2008
1895 posts
621 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
nebiopassat wrote: Has anyone tried the dim sum shrimp dumpling (HarGow)? not expecting restaurant quality but is it on par with frozen ones from Hons?
I just tried one, the skin is very thick (which i personally love), but the inside shrimp was so tasteless, i questioned if i lost my sense of taste and had covid for a moment...

at 14 bucks, ok... I will buy again...but not better than Hons.

How much is this normally? is 14 the sale price? Anyone recall?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1375 posts
1868 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
frankmp wrote: Thank goodness for senior hour ( if you are one). Last two weeks midweek you could hear echos in the store. Such a pleasant shopping experience ( based in EDM)...

PXL_20210120_153112995.jpg
Was this a COVID thing or have they always done that?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2007
2967 posts
1982 upvotes
Edmonton
seagull1987 wrote: Was this a COVID thing or have they always done that?
"... Effective November 2, 2020, Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m. Costco will temporarily implement special operating hours for members who are 60 and older or who have a physical disability. Find a Costco location near you...."
Mar 9, 2013
140 posts
54 upvotes
BC
anyone know the end date for Dawn dishwashing liquid? I went to Richmond costco Tue evening and none left.
Mar 2, 2007
140 posts
52 upvotes
vancouver
Thanks for the posting, TDG, much appreciated
Dec 21, 2009
803 posts
331 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone see the steam mop? It was in last weeks sale.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1911 upvotes
lennyandcarl wrote: "Costco Langford Updates" for people in Victoria.
I recall there was a Metro Vancouver FB group that was created last year. It was full of idiots always asking ridiculous questions on an ongoing basis including what was the current wait times were. Many (if not most) were very annoyed at these people. If not mistaken, the moderator admin put a ban on anyone asking for such info especially since wait times changed very rapidly. The crowdsourcing via Howsby was created to address this issue and more.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1911 upvotes
snootchiebootchies wrote: Anyone try that pull apart bread?
I thought about it, but we have an airfryer and microwave. You can buy your own baguettes at Costco, zap them in the microwave and add your cheese as you quickly toast them in the airfryer. This way you're controlling the ingredients.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
3494 posts
1911 upvotes
Just an FYI. Coquitlam Costco will be shutting down their photo and inkjet refill department in February.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
If anyone is thinking about trying Chili, don't. Worst Chili I have tasted. It's so bad that I am gonna bring the price tag back for refund.
Nov 24, 2012
289 posts
82 upvotes
Coquitlam
nguyentran3557 wrote: does costco offer delivery for in-store purchase? want to buy a mattress but i dont have a truck for pick up

Go Costco.ca and search