Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco West

BC, AB, MB, SK (June 12-18) 136 Pics

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 5:45 pm
Tags:

Poll: Did you know Tim Hortons raised another $0.05 on their hot coffees/teas?

• Total votes: 197. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

14%
No

75%
Starbucks FTW

11%
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
alfred2003 wrote: Thanks. Will take a trip to the Richmond store tomorrow. Nights preferred when there would be less traffic.
That's what I thought but there are lots of last minute shoppers.
Cocoon wrote: Thank you very much. Im glad you are ok. Yesterday I was thinking that's it he won't do it anymore( I won't blame you if you do stop ) but happy to see your post today. Thank you very much.

Last week at Calgary NW store parking lot there was this Chinese lady stopped her car on the left side( on oncoming traffic) waiting to park on the right side. She blocked the traffic for good 5 mins and would not move. Everybody told her that she is waiting on the wrong side of the road and blocking the traffic. She would not budge. I was waiting to park on the right side too. No body knew what she is going to do so i moved my car further and parked in the available spot. Then the lady who was sitting on the passenger car came to me and said that they were waiting for so long to park where I parked. I told her that no body knew what they are going to do and the traffic behind me was getting worse so I had to move and park. And also you were waiting on the other side of the road so how do I know where you are going to park. Well she wasn't happy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Seems like there are always parking problems at Costco.
There was a crazy fight in Alberta at a Costco parking lot.

Costco in Japan charge people to park.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 27, 2007
922 posts
335 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, much appreciated as always.

Really sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully the dashcam video will help you
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3914 posts
4767 upvotes
Canada
Thatdealguy wrote: Costco in Japan charge people to park.
Vancouver downtown charges for parking. It's the only one in Canada.

Regarding waiting for a parking spot, it's a real sign of how much a person respects others. In an extreme case, some would rather cause havoc for an hour than to lose a good parking spot opportunity.

Visit Granville Island in Vancouver in the summer or on any weekend to see what they'll do for a free parking spot. They're happy to shut the entire district down for 15 minutes to get a spot (it's one long one way street).

It's so funny. The government and businesses pretend to care about our carbon footprint yet they're happy to ignore massive car idling as a result of traffic and selfish parking nuts.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1360 posts
762 upvotes
slifer wrote: sorry about the accident! Anyone tried the shrimp wontons or the cilantro wontons?
They had them on sample and they were pretty good. I risked buying a bag even though I wouldn't be home for a couple hours.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
4675 posts
1941 upvotes
YWG
Very good. It just tastes like sea salted almonds without that dusty pre-taste (salt powder)
This is what i'll be picking up. Been waiting for a while and at that price its way better than a lot of sales at other grocery chains!
ar2020 wrote: How are the Tamari almonds?
Was going to travel all that way to experience Costco.JP ended up rushed and out of time so...
Glad I didn't go if they charge for parking haha.
Thatdealguy wrote: That's what I thought but there are lots of last minute shoppers.

Seems like there are always parking problems at Costco.
There was a crazy fight in Alberta at a Costco parking lot.

Costco in Japan charge people to park.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Sep 15, 2016
205 posts
101 upvotes
Thanks op. I hope you are ok from the accident.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6502 posts
2550 upvotes
Calgary
tims raised the prices by 10 cents here.

Thanks for the post
Apr 9, 2015
312 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Which one did you sample and at what location?
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2006
1641 posts
1140 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Location: Richmond BC
Date: June 12th - 18th

*Sorry for the late post ladies and gentlemen*
I had another car accident yesterday near Costco. The SUV changed to the right lane (my lane) in the middle of the intersection and without signaling.
He was blaming it was my fault for not letting him change lane or slowing down. Luckily, I had everything recorded on my dashcam (Worth spending $80 on xiaomi) because no one was willing to be my witness
and the cars behind me just said they can't see anything. I still have not settled my previous car accident since April 2016 and now I have another one..................

I didn't feel like doing anything yesterday so I didn't post or edit the pictures.

New Items
Treasure Hunt
Online Deals
Hot Buys

Picture Album:
Part 1 : https://www.meipian.cn/lxp9qn8?from=sin ... nstalled=1
Part 2 : https://www.meipian.cn/lxpsbp3?from=sin ... nstalled=1
==============================================================================

There are 29 clearance items

====================================================
Before it was $1.95 (after taxes)
Then $2.00 ( 3 months ago )
Now it costs $2.05 for a Large cup of coffee.
Hey I'm sorry to hear about your car accident! Did u suffer any injuries? :(
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
bkushner wrote: Post the accident video.
can't post it online until it is settled.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
my lower back and neck are still in pain from the previous car accident. This time wasn't very serious because it was during traffic jam
May 11, 2015
168 posts
195 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is anyone able to comment on the taste of the wonton noodle and also the Luvo Tandoori spiced chicken packages?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5308 posts
3779 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for the post... no idea how the poll is related to Costco but i voted anyways.

Hope you get well soon...

As far as witness goes, i'm guessing most shoppers really don't want to get involved. Seems to be a trend in Vancouver of "minding your own business". I.e. i've seen cars in front of me just keep driving right after an accident but i believe (at least i think based on my drivers test years ago) that you're suppose to stop @ the scene of an accident not keep driving... (at least assuming you're close enough to see it happen... which in my case, if i saw it and they are in front of me, then uhhh... i don't know how they didn't see it).

Guess its a good thing you have a dashcam.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6457 posts
926 upvotes
FoodieEd wrote: Is anyone able to comment on the taste of the wonton noodle and also the Luvo Tandoori spiced chicken packages?
Wonton noodle is pretty good. Only down side is the big chunk of garlic in the soup.

I also want to try Luvo Tandoori spiced chicken. Anyone care to comment?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
3914 posts
4767 upvotes
Canada
Yogurt with oatmeal cups... It's premixed so pretty mushy, like cooked oatmeal meal mixed with yogurt instead of milk

128gb memory microsdxc $46 sandisc ultra...
OP only had photo of 64gb version
Cheap price for mass storage for tablet
Only flaw is a 2.0 usb tiny adapter, made of plastic too
Aug 23, 2014
11 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks so much for posting. I hope you're doing ok and that you have no issues with insurance and the like. Terrible to hear about the accident!
Jun 14, 2017
3 posts
2 upvotes
Well, that was disappointing! I was so excited to get the Metal Flower Stake for $14.97 and the Manor House Solar Stick Lights for $19.97. I went to 2 different Costco's in Calgary and they both said they don't have them on for that price. Aren't these prices for all Costco's in Western Canada? :( Thank you for posting all the sales each week, I really appreciate it. I always check out this website before I go shopping! :)
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1595 posts
1210 upvotes
Nanaimo
appreciate the post as always. hope you get settled soon and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)