Expired Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC, AB, MB, SK (June 12-18) 136 Pics

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 5:45 pm
Tags:

Poll: Did you know Tim Hortons raised another $0.05 on their hot coffees/teas?

• Total votes: 197. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

14%
No

75%
Starbucks FTW

11%
Dec 4, 2008
34 posts
7 upvotes
Saskatoon
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 11:17 am
Done and Enjoy
Thanks again!! Picked up some Vector and Yogurt:)
Jan 29, 2017
226 posts
118 upvotes
I've had the cilantro wontons. They are great, especially when pan fried and crispy. The other flavor that was available, pork and ginger i believe, was also excellent.
Nov 21, 2012
177 posts
57 upvotes
Richmond
Thanks. Will take a trip to the Richmond store tomorrow. Nights preferred when there would be less traffic.
Mar 19, 2012
745 posts
132 upvotes
Thank you very much. Im glad you are ok. Yesterday I was thinking that's it he won't do it anymore( I won't blame you if you do stop ) but happy to see your post today. Thank you very much.

Last week at Calgary NW store parking lot there was this Chinese lady stopped her car on the left side( on oncoming traffic) waiting to park on the right side. She blocked the traffic for good 5 mins and would not move. Everybody told her that she is waiting on the wrong side of the road and blocking the traffic. She would not budge. I was waiting to park on the right side too. No body knew what she is going to do so i moved my car further and parked in the available spot. Then the lady who was sitting on the passenger car came to me and said that they were waiting for so long to park where I parked. I told her that no body knew what they are going to do and the traffic behind me was getting worse so I had to move and park. And also you were waiting on the other side of the road so how do I know where you are going to park. Well she wasn't happy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Apr 27, 2013
14 posts
7 upvotes
Victoria
Sorry about the accident, that sucks:((
Thank you for doing these every week!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6896 posts
36290 upvotes
alfred2003 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:03 pm
Thanks. Will take a trip to the Richmond store tomorrow. Nights preferred when there would be less traffic.
That's what I thought but there are lots of last minute shoppers.
Cocoon wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:51 pm
Thank you very much. Im glad you are ok. Yesterday I was thinking that's it he won't do it anymore( I won't blame you if you do stop ) but happy to see your post today. Thank you very much.

Last week at Calgary NW store parking lot there was this Chinese lady stopped her car on the left side( on oncoming traffic) waiting to park on the right side. She blocked the traffic for good 5 mins and would not move. Everybody told her that she is waiting on the wrong side of the road and blocking the traffic. She would not budge. I was waiting to park on the right side too. No body knew what she is going to do so i moved my car further and parked in the available spot. Then the lady who was sitting on the passenger car came to me and said that they were waiting for so long to park where I parked. I told her that no body knew what they are going to do and the traffic behind me was getting worse so I had to move and park. And also you were waiting on the other side of the road so how do I know where you are going to park. Well she wasn't happy Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Seems like there are always parking problems at Costco.
There was a crazy fight in Alberta at a Costco parking lot.

Costco in Japan charge people to park.
Jan 27, 2007
736 posts
185 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, much appreciated as always.

Really sorry to hear about your accident. Hopefully the dashcam video will help you
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1297 posts
784 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 4:37 pm
Vancouver downtown charges for parking. It's the only one in Canada.

Regarding waiting for a parking spot, it's a real sign of how much a person respects others. In an extreme case, some would rather cause havoc for an hour than to lose a good parking spot opportunity.

Visit Granville Island in Vancouver in the summer or on any weekend to see what they'll do for a free parking spot. They're happy to shut the entire district down for 15 minutes to get a spot (it's one long one way street).

It's so funny. The government and businesses pretend to care about our carbon footprint yet they're happy to ignore massive car idling as a result of traffic and selfish parking nuts.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1111 posts
446 upvotes
slifer wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 2:24 pm
sorry about the accident! Anyone tried the shrimp wontons or the cilantro wontons?
They had them on sample and they were pretty good. I risked buying a bag even though I wouldn't be home for a couple hours.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3067 posts
494 upvotes
Very good. It just tastes like sea salted almonds without that dusty pre-taste (salt powder)
This is what i'll be picking up. Been waiting for a while and at that price its way better than a lot of sales at other grocery chains!
ar2020 wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 3:15 pm
How are the Tamari almonds?
Was going to travel all that way to experience Costco.JP ended up rushed and out of time so...
Glad I didn't go if they charge for parking haha.
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 4:37 pm
That's what I thought but there are lots of last minute shoppers.

Seems like there are always parking problems at Costco.
There was a crazy fight in Alberta at a Costco parking lot.

RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Sep 15, 2016
182 posts
77 upvotes
Thanks op. I hope you are ok from the accident.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5608 posts
1388 upvotes
Calgary
tims raised the prices by 10 cents here.

Thanks for the post
Apr 9, 2015
173 posts
60 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Which one did you sample and at what location?