Expired Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC, AB, MB, SK (June 12-18) 136 Pics

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 5:45 pm
Tags:

Poll: Did you know Tim Hortons raised another $0.05 on their hot coffees/teas?

• Total votes: 197. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

14%
No

75%
Starbucks FTW

11%
Apr 15, 2006
893 posts
343 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 11:16 am
Date: June 12th - 18th

*Sorry for the late post ladies and gentlemen*
I had another car accident yesterday near Costco. The SUV changed to the right lane (my lane) in the middle of the intersection and without signaling.
He was blaming it was my fault for not letting him change lane or slowing down. Luckily, I had everything recorded on my dashcam (Worth spending $80 on xiaomi) because no one was willing to be my witness
and the cars behind me just said they can't see anything. I still have not settled my previous car accident since April 2016 and now I have another one..................

I didn't feel like doing anything yesterday so I didn't post or edit the pictures.

New Items
Treasure Hunt
Online Deals
Hot Buys

Picture Album:
Part 1 : https://www.meipian.cn/lxp9qn8?from=sin ... nstalled=1
Part 2 : https://www.meipian.cn/lxpsbp3?from=sin ... nstalled=1
==============================================================================

There are 29 clearance items

====================================================
Before it was $1.95 (after taxes)
Then $2.00 ( 3 months ago )
Now it costs $2.05 for a Large cup of coffee.
Hey I'm sorry to hear about your car accident! Did u suffer any injuries? :(
May 11, 2015
165 posts
193 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is anyone able to comment on the taste of the wonton noodle and also the Luvo Tandoori spiced chicken packages?
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3188 posts
1889 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks for the post... no idea how the poll is related to Costco but i voted anyways.

Hope you get well soon...

As far as witness goes, i'm guessing most shoppers really don't want to get involved. Seems to be a trend in Vancouver of "minding your own business". I.e. i've seen cars in front of me just keep driving right after an accident but i believe (at least i think based on my drivers test years ago) that you're suppose to stop @ the scene of an accident not keep driving... (at least assuming you're close enough to see it happen... which in my case, if i saw it and they are in front of me, then uhhh... i don't know how they didn't see it).

Guess its a good thing you have a dashcam.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5579 posts
383 upvotes
Vancouver
FoodieEd wrote:
Jun 13th, 2017 9:04 pm
Is anyone able to comment on the taste of the wonton noodle and also the Luvo Tandoori spiced chicken packages?
Wonton noodle is pretty good. Only down side is the big chunk of garlic in the soup.

I also want to try Luvo Tandoori spiced chicken. Anyone care to comment?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
1295 posts
781 upvotes
Vancouver
Yogurt with oatmeal cups... It's premixed so pretty mushy, like cooked oatmeal meal mixed with yogurt instead of milk

128gb memory microsdxc $46 sandisc ultra...
OP only had photo of 64gb version
Cheap price for mass storage for tablet
Only flaw is a 2.0 usb tiny adapter, made of plastic too
Aug 23, 2014
11 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks so much for posting. I hope you're doing ok and that you have no issues with insurance and the like. Terrible to hear about the accident!
Jun 14, 2017
3 posts
2 upvotes
Well, that was disappointing! I was so excited to get the Metal Flower Stake for $14.97 and the Manor House Solar Stick Lights for $19.97. I went to 2 different Costco's in Calgary and they both said they don't have them on for that price. Aren't these prices for all Costco's in Western Canada? :( Thank you for posting all the sales each week, I really appreciate it. I always check out this website before I go shopping! :)
Sep 9, 2015
724 posts
386 upvotes
Nanaimo
appreciate the post as always. hope you get settled soon and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5599 posts
1382 upvotes
Calgary
croyston2 wrote:
Jun 15th, 2017 5:57 pm
Well, that was disappointing! I was so excited to get the Metal Flower Stake for $14.97 and the Manor House Solar Stick Lights for $19.97. I went to 2 different Costco's in Calgary and they both said they don't have them on for that price. Aren't these prices for all Costco's in Western Canada? :( Thank you for posting all the sales each week, I really appreciate it. I always check out this website before I go shopping! :)
the pricing should be consistent, but it is costco so the stock/availability per location is always a crap shoot. You should grab the SKU and go up the the desk in front of the registers with the computer, they should be able to look up the price for you, perhaps it just wasn't updated on the signs.
Sep 8, 2006
733 posts
423 upvotes
Edmonton
I couldn't find some of these food items at the Edmonton Costco. =(
May 14, 2004
985 posts
666 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry about the car accident. And thanks for the post. May I ask which dash cam you have? The current one I have is dying after 4 yrs or so. It's the mini one that I can easily slide into the socket glued on top of the windshield. Since I live in a condo, I can't leave it in my car while parked. I don't want something that I have to screw on every time I drive. I don't care much about the GPS but just want good day and night video quality.