Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco West

BC, AB, MB, SK (June 12-18) 136 Pics

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 5:45 pm
Tags:

Poll: Did you know Tim Hortons raised another $0.05 on their hot coffees/teas?

• Total votes: 197. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

14%
No

75%
Starbucks FTW

11%
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2015
1521 posts
1154 upvotes
Nanaimo
appreciate the post as always. hope you get settled soon and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6383 posts
2348 upvotes
Calgary
croyston2 wrote: Well, that was disappointing! I was so excited to get the Metal Flower Stake for $14.97 and the Manor House Solar Stick Lights for $19.97. I went to 2 different Costco's in Calgary and they both said they don't have them on for that price. Aren't these prices for all Costco's in Western Canada? :( Thank you for posting all the sales each week, I really appreciate it. I always check out this website before I go shopping! :)
the pricing should be consistent, but it is costco so the stock/availability per location is always a crap shoot. You should grab the SKU and go up the the desk in front of the registers with the computer, they should be able to look up the price for you, perhaps it just wasn't updated on the signs.
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2006
1234 posts
927 upvotes
Edmonton
I couldn't find some of these food items at the Edmonton Costco. =(
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1290 posts
1943 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry about the car accident. And thanks for the post. May I ask which dash cam you have? The current one I have is dying after 4 yrs or so. It's the mini one that I can easily slide into the socket glued on top of the windshield. Since I live in a condo, I can't leave it in my car while parked. I don't want something that I have to screw on every time I drive. I don't care much about the GPS but just want good day and night video quality.
Feb 7, 2014
282 posts
99 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you TGD for the posts. And again great photos. Lots of stuff on sale but strangely nothing for me this time.

Sorry to hear about the accident and I hope you are OK. Dealing with ICBC can be tricky, so be very careful that the video in your dash cam works in your favor.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12156 posts
111990 upvotes
Ontario
wranglery wrote: Sorry about the car accident. And thanks for the post. May I ask which dash cam you have? The current one I have is dying after 4 yrs or so. It's the mini one that I can easily slide into the socket glued on top of the windshield. Since I live in a condo, I can't leave it in my car while parked. I don't want something that I have to screw on every time I drive. I don't care much about the GPS but just want good day and night video quality.
https://xiaomi-mi.com/car-dvrs/xiaomi-m ... era-black/

I got this one. Paid about $75 CDN. Asked my friend to bring it over here from China.
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1290 posts
1943 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: https://xiaomi-mi.com/car-dvrs/xiaomi-m ... era-black/

I got this one. Paid about $75 CDN. Asked my friend to bring it over here from China.
Thanks. Doesn't look like it has something that can easily slide into the base or something similar. Looks more to me that it will require permanently attach to the base. May not work for me. I will keep looking.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12156 posts
111990 upvotes
Ontario
wranglery wrote: Thanks. Doesn't look like it has something that can easily slide into the base or something similar. Looks more to me that it will require permanently attach to the base. May not work for me. I will keep looking.
This one sticks to my window and then I can detach it and reattach it.

We have been using this for 2 months now and never detached from it. So far, no one has attempted to steal it. (rarely goes to Surrey)
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
Nov 20, 2010
36 posts
33 upvotes
AB
wranglery wrote: Thanks. Doesn't look like it has something that can easily slide into the base or something similar. Looks more to me that it will require permanently attach to the base. May not work for me. I will keep looking.
Take a look at the A118 or A119 series of cameras made by Viofo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)