Expired Hot Deals

[Costco West] BC, AB, MB, SK (June 12-18) 136 Pics

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2017 5:45 pm
Tags:

Poll: Did you know Tim Hortons raised another $0.05 on their hot coffees/teas?

• Total votes: 197. You have voted on this poll.
Yes

14%
No

75%
Starbucks FTW

11%
Feb 7, 2014
137 posts
34 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thank you TGD for the posts. And again great photos. Lots of stuff on sale but strangely nothing for me this time.

Sorry to hear about the accident and I hope you are OK. Dealing with ICBC can be tricky, so be very careful that the video in your dash cam works in your favor.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
5696 posts
29162 upvotes
wranglery wrote:
Jun 17th, 2017 10:05 am
Sorry about the car accident. And thanks for the post. May I ask which dash cam you have? The current one I have is dying after 4 yrs or so. It's the mini one that I can easily slide into the socket glued on top of the windshield. Since I live in a condo, I can't leave it in my car while parked. I don't want something that I have to screw on every time I drive. I don't care much about the GPS but just want good day and night video quality.
https://xiaomi-mi.com/car-dvrs/xiaomi-m ... era-black/

I got this one. Paid about $75 CDN. Asked my friend to bring it over here from China.
Cellphones: Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Freedom, Public Mobile Special Deals

Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv
May 14, 2004
941 posts
580 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote:
Jun 17th, 2017 3:23 pm
https://xiaomi-mi.com/car-dvrs/xiaomi-m ... era-black/

I got this one. Paid about $75 CDN. Asked my friend to bring it over here from China.
Thanks. Doesn't look like it has something that can easily slide into the base or something similar. Looks more to me that it will require permanently attach to the base. May not work for me. I will keep looking.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
5696 posts
29162 upvotes
wranglery wrote:
Jun 17th, 2017 4:13 pm
Thanks. Doesn't look like it has something that can easily slide into the base or something similar. Looks more to me that it will require permanently attach to the base. May not work for me. I will keep looking.
This one sticks to my window and then I can detach it and reattach it.

We have been using this for 2 months now and never detached from it. So far, no one has attempted to steal it. (rarely goes to Surrey)
Cellphones: Rogers, Telus, Koodo, Freedom, Public Mobile Special Deals

Shaw Internet 300 = $50/month + $250 credits
Telus Internet 150 = $55/months + $400 credits + Pik tv
Nov 20, 2010
28 posts
15 upvotes
AB
wranglery wrote:
Jun 17th, 2017 4:13 pm
Take a look at the A118 or A119 series of cameras made by Viofo.