Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] BC, AB, MB, SK, (JUNE 27TH - JULY 3RD )

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2016 7:56 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9934 posts
67571 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] BC, AB, MB, SK, (JUNE 27TH - JULY 3RD )

Here is the latest Costco West Thread.

The best deals for this week are Waterballoons!! i WISH i had that when I was little but not too old to play that right now.

Brita filter is also good. Not a lot of .97 on sale this week
29 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9934 posts
67571 upvotes
Ontario
DONE sorry for the delay. I will try to get a day off or something on Monday so I can post it early
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5557 posts
4567 upvotes
Edmonton
Solid effort. Thanks for posting this. Everyone be sure to thank him :)
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2004
5557 posts
4567 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyone know if there are any leather sofas for sale in Richmond yet? Saw one I wanted a few months back and missed out on buying it. Waiting for one to come back.
Jun 12, 2013
248 posts
267 upvotes
Edmonton
OP must have an intense internet connection, all the pictures are still loading on my page after 5 minutes. They slowly appear like in the dial-up days.
May 11, 2011
343 posts
340 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: DONE sorry for the delay. I will try to get a day off or something on Monday so I can post it early
Thank you. Tuesday is OK. No need to get day off or to apologize. If I were to do it, it would not be posted until Wed which is fine too. Leaves 4 days to shop. Plenty of time.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9934 posts
67571 upvotes
Ontario
timbit01 wrote: OP must have an intense internet connection, all the pictures are still loading on my page after 5 minutes. They slowly appear like in the dial-up days.
You are right. I'm using Shaw 100 Broadband and pay about $120 + taxes and it still so slow!!!

Don't know why. I even got their newest modem and they always say nothing wrong. Should I buy WIFI extender?
Feb 20, 2014
137 posts
89 upvotes
Amazing that you get all this done by tuesday! no need to rework your schedule for this! So thankful that you're doing this for everyone! THANKS!

Regarding the photos, i don't seem to have any issues with the pictures loading. I have telus internet 25
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2011
3705 posts
9697 upvotes
>er YEG pi-r-sq'd
Great post as always. Thanks!

FYI, the Brita deal is for the 8 pack replacement filters and your picture is for the Brita pitcher and 2 filters.
Dec 3, 2011
781 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Thatdealguy wrote: You are right. I'm using Shaw 100 Broadband and pay about $120 + taxes and it still so slow!!!

Don't know why. I even got their newest modem and they always say nothing wrong. Should I buy WIFI extender?
Your problem is that your on Shaw. I'm on telus optik and pics load instantly. Blazing fast internet with telus
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Thatdealguy wrote: DONE sorry for the delay. I will try to get a day off or something on Monday so I can post it early
You are already going above and beyond what anyone could, or should wish for.
Fantastic info, as always!
Mar 19, 2012
790 posts
153 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: You are right. I'm using Shaw 100 Broadband and pay about $120 + taxes and it still so slow!!!

This is what exactly they told us. They said you need to buy a newer version of modem. And another rep. Said that because we live in an apartment everybody else's using that is why we get disconnections and slow internet around certain time as everybody uses the Internet at those times. I found it stupid. Anyway, we now moved to a house we still get disconnections and slow internet and the guy who came to connect our internet that it wasn't their fault it's our modem. We just signed with Tellus with their fast internet service and they also gave us 43 inches smart tv and all is for 106$(Cheaper then what we are paying for shaw) for two years. I'm so happy we got rid of shaw. I just hope Tellus give us good service. Maybe you should look into Tellus they have a promotion going on until the end of this month.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Cocoon wrote: This is what exactly they told us. They said you need to buy a newer version of modem. And another rep. Said that because we live in an apartment everybody else's using that is why we get disconnections and slow internet around certain time as everybody uses the Internet at those times. I found it stupid. Anyway, we now moved to a house we still get disconnections and slow internet and the guy who came to connect our internet that it wasn't their fault it's our modem. We just signed with Tellus with their fast internet service and they also gave us 43 inches smart tv and all is for 106$(Cheaper then what we are paying for shaw) for two years. I'm so happy we got rid of shaw. I just hope Tellus give us good service. Maybe you should look into Tellus they have a promotion going on until the end of this month.
Did Telus let you know that they are increasing their Internet rates effective July 1st, or are you able to avoid that price hike due to being a new customer?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
13016 upvotes
<3 OP

FYI That Kirkland jacket fits weirdly. I can't figure out why but the similar one I bought a few years ago that wasn't Kirkland "feels" much better.

The whiteboard is damn huge for $20. If I had room for it I'd buy it.

Frank's is a terrible deal if you're using any sort of volume.
Wholesale club has a gallon for $15 for the next little while.
Not everyone needs a gallon but some people need more than retail sizing.