Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (June 29 - August 2) (166) 1 month promo

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2020 7:24 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
3983 posts
12530 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does Costco still carry landscape fabric?
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
29437 posts
14928 upvotes
Alivenate wrote: Some reason every time I've gone to Richmond Costco since the month long promo began, I can never find the $5.99 Head active t-shirt pile. Also, seems like the Head shorts for $8.99, the sizes have been dwindling to just XXL or S/M.
Call them with the item number.
I was looking for shorts one day and apparently the only warehouse I was headed to (Brighton I think) was the ONLY warehouse in GVRD to not have any stock.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Dec 14, 2006
220 posts
54 upvotes
Edmonton
If you lost your receipt can you somehow still get price protection off your membership card history? I'm pretty sure you can't but I haven't tried in years. I bought the LED desk lamp before it went on sale but can't find the receipt for the life of me.
Dec 16, 2019
16 posts
4 upvotes
You need a receipt for price adjustment.
If you return it, you don't need a receipt, they can look it up.
Reason given: they need to mark on the receipt that you had the price adjusted, because they cannot record price adjustment on their computer history.
This prevents people from going to every costco and getting price adjustments multiple times.
Nov 27, 2019
103 posts
219 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does anyone know if the iTunes gift cards are still on sale?

Thanks
Jun 22, 2004
490 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
iTunes sale expired July 19
Sep 22, 2017
234 posts
175 upvotes
Setitie wrote: If you lost your receipt can you somehow still get price protection off your membership card history? I'm pretty sure you can't but I haven't tried in years. I bought the LED desk lamp before it went on sale but can't find the receipt for the life of me.
Just go re-buy it with the cheaper price, then return it under the old receipt. Tell them you can't find the old receipt and you should be fine.
Dec 14, 2006
220 posts
54 upvotes
Edmonton
GQ9764 wrote: Just go re-buy it with the cheaper price, then return it under the old receipt. Tell them you can't find the old receipt and you should be fine.
I would but I can't find the old receipt. Thanks for the response though.
Sep 22, 2017
234 posts
175 upvotes
Setitie wrote: I would but I can't find the old receipt. Thanks for the response though.
Costco can look up the purchase under your membership when you go to the return desk.
May 5, 2015
9 posts
North Vancouver, BC
Has anyone seen the portable gas grills (Napoleon or Nexgrill) at any of the Lower Mainland locations recently?
Jan 12, 2007
422 posts
133 upvotes
kristinanicole wrote: Has anyone seen the portable gas grills (Napoleon or Nexgrill) at any of the Lower Mainland locations recently?
Saw someone with the blue one In Richmond over the weekend .. I think that the napoleon.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
2768 posts
1386 upvotes
GQ9764 wrote: Just go re-buy it with the cheaper price, then return it under the old receipt. Tell them you can't find the old receipt and you should be fine.
Richmond can be really anal, or should I say lazy. They'll refuse a price adjustment without a receipt, ditto with returns. I would visit any other Costco location, as it's really YMMV at Richmond.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)