Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Mar 23- 29) (178)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 1st, 2020 2:32 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7950 posts
45102 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Mar 23- 29) (178)

I wasn't planning on doing this since we should all stay at home unless for essential needs.
However, My local Costco is doing an awesome job in enforcing social distance. Therefore, I am going to do so all of you can plan before you go to Costco.

I lined up at 8:45 am. Got in by 9:20 am. They have tp every morning but will sell out before 10am (depends on locations).
They have 3-4 staffs at the meat section with a "2m social distance sign" and shout out KEEP YOUR DISTANCE. MOVE. MOVE ON.

[...]

They are limiting people going inside. However, people still don't practice social distancing. I had to ask some people to move along and stop talking to your friends in the middle of the lane.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 29th, 2020 3:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
33 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2014 posts
1110 upvotes
North Vancouver
Excellent, thanks for the details about how long you had to wait. Heading there on Tuesday morning as I literally need toilet paper!
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Sep 27, 2009
544 posts
94 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I was there earlier today at opening and didnt see the hand sanitizer, where was it? Just wanted to gtfo of there.
Also didnt see the strawbwrries..just saw organic ones so had to buy those
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
7950 posts
45102 upvotes
Ontario
itr452 wrote: I was there earlier today at opening and didnt see the hand sanitizer, where was it? Just wanted to gtfo of there.
Also didnt see the strawbwrries..just saw organic ones so had to buy those
it was on Saturday.
Mar 7, 2011
16 posts
13 upvotes
Just in case people aren't aware. Costco has special hours for members 60+.

Special Operating Hours for Members Ages 60 or Older

Tuesdays through Thursdays, from 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., Costco will temporarily implement special operating hours for members who are 60 and older or who have a physical disability. The pharmacy will also be open during this hour; however the food court will maintain its normal operating schedule. Find a Costco location near you.

Special Operating Hours for Members Ages 60 or Older: Tuesdays through Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10036 posts
4608 upvotes
Thanks for the pictures kind of lol.
A lot of deals i would normally buy and or need but have not been to costco in a month and staying that way. Not worth dealing with idiots and or getting sick from someone who cant follow rules or have common sense.

Thank for posting though stay safe!
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Dec 20, 2014
88 posts
33 upvotes
West Coast
I went last Tuesday here in Victoria/Langford. Staff did an amazing job with the line (30 mins) the odd person was bad with the distancing in the meat and dairy area. tons of tp when we were there around lunch time.

Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
2803 posts
1148 upvotes
YUL/YVR
Thanks for the update OP. [...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 29th, 2020 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1261 posts
784 upvotes
Vancouver
The Bullseye BBQ sauce wasn't discounted when I went on Friday. Also, the Pulaski bar stool was $49.97 when I went.

[...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 29th, 2020 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote and your response were removed/off topic cleanup