Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (May 17-23) 193 pics |Week 20|

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 5:18 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1368 posts
2419 upvotes
Vancouver
nuclearhot wrote: Stanfields never goes on sale, hot!
Too bad it's L only. Pre-Covid, I got the brief style at Bellingham Costco instead.
Aug 21, 2019
70 posts
95 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Did anyone see inflatable castle for around $359 or 379?
i saw that in Abbotsford costco this monday but did not get it and now i cannot find it on the website either.
Feb 11, 2009
466 posts
221 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
NewsyL wrote: Those Anti-Fog wipes - I bought some a couple of months ago and have found they don't work well. Another wipe I bought off Amazon was much more effective but also much more expensive.

Can you share the amazon link that you bought the better wipes?

Thanks!
Aug 30, 2009
282 posts
359 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
IR Mechanic's Tool Set is on sale (at least at Willingdon location in BC) at $6-$7 off from the previous week, I believe it's $89.99 or so now.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5546 posts
3067 upvotes
Winnipeg
Overmydeadbody wrote: Did anyone see inflatable castle for around $359 or 379?
i saw that in Abbotsford costco this monday but did not get it and now i cannot find it on the website either.
Many (most?) items that are available online are not available in-store. And vice versa. Online also includes shipping, so the cost the is higher. If you can get it in-store and have the means to transport it, it's usually a better deal.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 16, 2006
5264 posts
2270 upvotes
Vancouver
shoppingBear wrote: Can you share the amazon link that you bought the better wipes?

Thanks!
This one. Single cloth per package for $9.95.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B088K8QKVQ/

I've been using it since before Christmas and it still provides a noticeable affect on my glasses.

The Costco ones, even with the warmer air we have now, are just not as effective but you get several in a box so you can have them handy where ever and if anything, they can be used to clean your lens.

Also, these clothes are so small it is a joke. Both the Costco ones and the linked.

Last edited by NewsyL on May 21st, 2021 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 21, 2020
22 posts
33 upvotes
Anyone know more about that tent?
I have been trying to research it online but the costco version seems different from the others. How many doors? Are the sides windows or just small vents?
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton
OP: Title needs correction. There are only 130 pics not 193
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2008
1734 posts
522 upvotes
I bought the Flare 2 speakers exactly 30 days ago on Costco.ca. Was able to get price adjustment since it's within 30 days. Thanks RFD.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
shabbydog wrote: Go for the Joe Boxers (also on sale).
If you like natural fibers (e.g. cotton), these are pretty good for what is available in Canada.
Nov 15, 2014
29 posts
30 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Thanks as always OP. I scan for coffee deals every week.
Jul 26, 2008
352 posts
303 upvotes
Sidney
itemsale2003 wrote: OP: Title needs correction. There are only 130 pics not 193
Wow, that is a helpful comment. Perhaps you can take photos next week? (and who actually counts the photos? Besides you that is)
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton
jaymarchant wrote: Wow, that is a helpful comment. Perhaps you can take photos next week? (and who actually counts the photos? Besides you that is)
Ok. I should have probably phrased this in a better way. All I'm asking is the title says 193 pics. I'm not sure how you view this, but when I click on the picture it always shows total like 1/??? No of pictures. I am seeing 1/130 and not 1/193. I'm not at all trying to undermine OP's efforts. Am merely trying to see if I am missing any deals. Of course if I find something when I visit Costco will post them here.
Jul 26, 2008
352 posts
303 upvotes
Sidney
itemsale2003 wrote: Ok. I should have probably phrased this in a better way. All I'm asking is the title says 193 pics. I'm not sure how you view this, but when I click on the picture it always shows total like 1/??? No of pictures. I am seeing 1/130 and not 1/193. I'm not at all trying to undermine OP's efforts. Am merely trying to see if I am missing any deals. Of course if I find something when I visit Costco will post them here.
Fair enough, thanks for explaining. Seemed a bit nit-picky when I first read it but appreciate your explanation. :-)
Sep 26, 2013
214 posts
160 upvotes
Winnipeg
Jetyegged wrote: Anyone know more about that tent?
I have been trying to research it online but the costco version seems different from the others. How many doors? Are the sides windows or just small vents?
Was wondering the same thing. Looks like it's specially made for Costco but is very similar to the other 8 person Skydome tents.
Even on Coleman's website the info and pictures are pretty poor, but from what a can tell it has a window in the front and in the back. Plus at least one vent flap. Nothing on the sides.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1368 posts
2419 upvotes
Vancouver
Too bad that the Greek Yogurt & Blueberrries are not on sale anymore this morning, just regular price.

However, strawberries are on sale. It's the same price at T&T (2 x 1pound at $3.99)
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3542 upvotes
wranglery wrote: Too bad that the Greek Yogurt & Blueberrries are not on sale anymore this morning, just regular price.

However, strawberries are on sale. It's the same price at T&T (2 x 1pound at $3.99)
The Greek yogurt was an executive coupon that ended in mid May.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135831 upvotes
888888 upvotes
closed today
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
6041 posts
2751 upvotes
Vancouver
Speedy1 wrote: I know OP can't take pics of everything.
He missed it last week and missed it again this week.
I think I was told this is on sale until May 30 or something.

Pop Corners $5.99 - $2 off.

First time I tried it and I thought it was really good. I ate 80% bag myself in 3 days. Smiling Face With Open Mouth Will go back and get 3-4 bags this week.
I bought 4 bags earlier in the week and family (mostly me LOL) finished them already. Want to go get some more but Richmond is out of stock and sale ends today.

Costco downtown and surrey apparently have about 250 in stock right now. LOL

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)