Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Oct 19 -25) (174)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2020 2:37 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 30, 2016
505 posts
506 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
Anyone seen the Sprague green soup lately?
Aug 23, 2011
56 posts
56 upvotes
VANCOUVER
ShAdOw401 wrote: Thanks OP.

Wondering if you saw the Weber BBQ there ?
I was at the downtown Vancouver costco on Monday, I saw it there.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3864 posts
4894 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
anyone test their "Boomcare" thermometer? I've tried it and got some weird results, just wondering how others are finding it
Dec 21, 2019
19 posts
5 upvotes
Thank you !!! Was the ninja air fryer there. And apple air pod pro
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9659 posts
62535 upvotes
Ontario
JimmyC21410 wrote: Thank you !!! Was the ninja air fryer there. And apple air pod pro
yes fryer. no pro in store. only 2nd gen
Nov 18, 2014
559 posts
519 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Either the deals are completely different between AB and BC this week, or the Costco I went to didn't have most of the signs up yet yesterday at 15:30.
I walked all the iles like I do every single time, but I didn't see more than half of the items on sale that are listed as on sale here... There's some stuff I would've bought otherwise, but was listed at regular price.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3233 posts
4705 upvotes
Langley, BC
rrabbit10 wrote: Either the deals are completely different between AB and BC this week, or the Costco I went to didn't have most of the signs up yet yesterday at 15:30.
I walked all the iles like I do every single time, but I didn't see more than half of the items on sale that are listed as on sale here... There's some stuff I would've bought otherwise, but was listed at regular price.
not all costco's have the same deals... most overlap, but it can vary from store to store.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4647 posts
1639 upvotes
rrabbit10 wrote: Either the deals are completely different between AB and BC this week, or the Costco I went to didn't have most of the signs up yet yesterday at 15:30.
Can you provide some examples? Perhaps we can help you determine the regional stuff. Everything listed as sale above was on sale here in Winnipeg on Tuesday.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Dec 21, 2019
19 posts
5 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: yes fryer. no pro in store. only 2nd gen

Thanks so much. And which location did you spot it at ?
I checked Burnaby and Coquitlam location it had none
Apr 23, 2018
26 posts
20 upvotes
seagull1987 wrote: Anyone seen the Sprague green soup lately?
Yes, bought some this past weekend in Edmonton. They did move the location of the soup though, it was in a different aisle than before, away from the other soups.
Dec 15, 2017
274 posts
231 upvotes
Calgary
Does anyone know if Costco will bring back those snowshoes they had in very early September? I missed out on those.
Telus EPP: 20GB/$50
"Retail is for suckers" - Cosmo Kramer
Nov 30, 2016
505 posts
506 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
intelpentium400 wrote: Does anyone know if Costco will bring back those snowshoes they had in very early September? I missed out on those.
I'm also looking for some
Oct 16, 2011
327 posts
231 upvotes
Bounty is on sale on the website, was it not on sale in the store?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9659 posts
62535 upvotes
Ontario
SillyRabbit wrote: Bounty is on sale on the website, was it not on sale in the store?
It is on sale in store. Just sold out at my location
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9659 posts
62535 upvotes
Ontario
JimmyC21410 wrote:
Thanks so much. And which location did you spot it at ?
I checked Burnaby and Coquitlam location it had none
Ask customer service to check with the item number. They can tell u who has it
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3864 posts
4894 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
SillyRabbit wrote: Bounty is on sale on the website, was it not on sale in the store?
the Abbotsford location has Bounty