Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Oct 5 - 11) (128)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2020 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
LonesomeDove wrote: Is there a run on toilet paper again? Went to Downtown Vancouver Costco and they sold out of Kirkland Toilet paper. There was a sign saying limit one per person. Purex was almost gone too.
started 3 weeks ago.

lots today at 9am. sold out around 2pm
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2006
1689 posts
1258 upvotes
Calgary
definitely round 2 of tp hoarding has started .
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1546 posts
1600 upvotes
20201011_174534.jpg

Still some available at Edmonton airport location
Dec 26, 2018
41 posts
50 upvotes
Thanks for letting us know what’s made in China. Many of us don’t want to fund the CCP and SARS 3.0
Dec 25, 2010
982 posts
359 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks OP. Nice to see the LED bulb deals with BC Hydro rebate (for those in BC).
Banned
May 15, 2016
7020 posts
2490 upvotes
sunkenvicar wrote: Thanks for letting us know what’s made in China. Many of us don’t want to fund the CCP and SARS 3.0
Op is probably from China himself.

Racist alert.
Feb 7, 2014
319 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Cowser wrote: I love costco but i wish they had a depressed single person membership for cheaper so i can buy a plant and a toblerone
You can stand or loiter outside the entrance and do the "Psst....If I give you the money can you buy me a plant and toblerone 'cus I don't have a membership?" whisper.
But seriously, I was told you can shop w/out a membership if you get gift cards. A co-worker buys them for her brother who refuses to buy a membership and he shops with the GC that she buys for him.
Last edited by WeeDub on Oct 12th, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feb 7, 2014
319 posts
107 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP. I missed out on the sale items for this week but I need to buy new glasses and have to go there to check out their selection and may do my shopping then. Side note - I don't purchase printed napkins anymore b/c my friend bought some green printed ones from another store. They had a barbeque and they used the green printed napkins. The napkins left green dye on their hands and faces.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)