Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Sept 14 - 20) (261)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
May 25, 2008
288 posts
136 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone has experience with the Waterridge one piece dual flush toilet? Are they any good. I was eyeing an Icera Cadence one piece toilet but it's more than twice the price of the Waterridge one. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2012
1259 posts
779 upvotes
Vancouver, BC Canada
Those toilets are just asking for trouble Pile Of Poo
Apr 23, 2016
428 posts
485 upvotes
Kelowna
Time to stock up on cordless phones! I've waited 30 years for a deal this good.
May 24, 2007
541 posts
556 upvotes
Kelowna
mike74 wrote: Anyone has experience with the Waterridge one piece dual flush toilet? Are they any good. I was eyeing an Icera Cadence one piece toilet but it's more than twice the price of the Waterridge one. Thanks.
About 3 years ago I was walking through Costco and a pair of guys had opened and looked through around 6 Costco Waterridge toilets. They were everywhere in the aisle and one of the workers came by and asked what was going on. The guys said they drove 4 hours to pick up 3 toilets from Costco and by the time they got home and opened them they discovered 2 of them were broken.

The next morning they drove back to Costco and returned the 2. Still needing 2 more they decided to open them in store to make sure they were good before trekking back the 4 hours to their house. Every one of those 6 they had checked were broken and they were still trying to find a good pair.

So, long story short, check them out well before installing them. A definite good price if you can get a working set though.
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2005
3755 posts
4403 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
for the Magic Erasers I'm very curious if you get an executive discount on top of the sale price. The regular sale price is $9.99, if you get $3 off on top of that, that would be a hot price!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9033 posts
53663 upvotes
Ontario
raskal wrote: for the Magic Erasers I'm very curious if you get an executive discount on top of the sale price. The regular sale price is $9.99, if you get $3 off on top of that, that would be a hot price!
no. they made a mistake. included in the price ( I think). they did it before as well
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
9033 posts
53663 upvotes
Ontario
canucks4life wrote: Those toilets are just asking for trouble Pile Of Poo
similar to the boy at Richmond Cent?Disappointed But Relieved Face
COSTCO is closed on October 12 (Thanksgiving)
Saint-Hubert (Quebec) Costco = Oct 12 = 7AM - 6PM
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1584 posts
2743 upvotes
You're scaring me with those close-up raspberry photos. What's up with that?
Oct 24, 2009
739 posts
815 upvotes
Vancouver
coolwasabi wrote: You're scaring me with those close-up raspberry photos. What's up with that?
It's obvious on the pics. It's very hard to find fresh and good quality raspberry from Costco. Many cases, more than quarter of the quantity were bad when its time to consume.
Mar 14, 2018
256 posts
281 upvotes
The price of vanilla extract has finally come back down a bit.
Nov 29, 2019
162 posts
60 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Those Nestle 120 candy is shady pricing. I knew the coupon was active these weeks, but literally the day before the coupon savings started, they had them at 12.99 in Saskatoon Costco. I was amazed and grabbed 2 boxes, figured I can match the coupon later. Once coupon savings started the price of the product went up to 19.59 less the 4 bucks so something like 15 bucks.
This pic was taken on Aug 30th when I picked up 2 boxes for halloween this year!
Feb 3, 2013
264 posts
231 upvotes
Victoria
@Thatdealguy Did you happen to see the new William Spartivento 2 pack of decaf coffee they advertised in the in-store flyer. Nothing in Langford. Maybe only on-line? Also no balsamic vinegar or organic spinach(not on sale)
Oct 13, 2005
119 posts
37 upvotes
Thx as always, TDG.

Is it my imagination, or have Costco sales been mostly crap lately? Seems like the pandemic has lowered their "sale game" considerably...
Jan 24, 2015
212 posts
133 upvotes
Has anyone tried the kimchi?

Also, which brand of masks are the best? Anyone tried the black ones yet?