Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Sept 14 - 20) (261)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12163 posts
112179 upvotes
Ontario
raskal wrote: for the Magic Erasers I'm very curious if you get an executive discount on top of the sale price. The regular sale price is $9.99, if you get $3 off on top of that, that would be a hot price!
no. they made a mistake. included in the price ( I think). they did it before as well
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Jan 2 - 29th Member Savings (Costco)
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2082 posts
5339 upvotes
Vancouver
You're scaring me with those close-up raspberry photos. What's up with that?
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1097 posts
1564 upvotes
Vancouver
coolwasabi wrote: You're scaring me with those close-up raspberry photos. What's up with that?
It's obvious on the pics. It's very hard to find fresh and good quality raspberry from Costco. Many cases, more than quarter of the quantity were bad when its time to consume.
Mar 14, 2018
651 posts
826 upvotes
The price of vanilla extract has finally come back down a bit.
Nov 29, 2019
354 posts
126 upvotes
Thanks OP.
Those Nestle 120 candy is shady pricing. I knew the coupon was active these weeks, but literally the day before the coupon savings started, they had them at 12.99 in Saskatoon Costco. I was amazed and grabbed 2 boxes, figured I can match the coupon later. Once coupon savings started the price of the product went up to 19.59 less the 4 bucks so something like 15 bucks.
This pic was taken on Aug 30th when I picked up 2 boxes for halloween this year!
Feb 3, 2013
419 posts
401 upvotes
Victoria
@Thatdealguy Did you happen to see the new William Spartivento 2 pack of decaf coffee they advertised in the in-store flyer. Nothing in Langford. Maybe only on-line? Also no balsamic vinegar or organic spinach(not on sale)
Oct 13, 2005
284 posts
189 upvotes
Thx as always, TDG.

Is it my imagination, or have Costco sales been mostly crap lately? Seems like the pandemic has lowered their "sale game" considerably...
Jan 24, 2015
410 posts
293 upvotes
Has anyone tried the kimchi?

Also, which brand of masks are the best? Anyone tried the black ones yet?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12163 posts
112179 upvotes
Ontario
PaliGap wrote: @Thatdealguy Did you happen to see the new William Spartivento 2 pack of decaf coffee they advertised in the in-store flyer. Nothing in Langford. Maybe only on-line? Also no balsamic vinegar or organic spinach(not on sale)
no since it's a new item.
Dec 31, 2018
257 posts
415 upvotes
Did I miss the pricing on that cat tree or was it not posted... My cat has ripped the carpet off our current one lol. Was going to repair it but if it's a decent price I might not bother!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12163 posts
112179 upvotes
Ontario
Nibbsie wrote: Did I miss the pricing on that cat tree or was it not posted... My cat has ripped the carpet off our current one lol. Was going to repair it but if it's a decent price I might not bother!
was not posted so I don't know the price. it's a new item though
Dec 31, 2018
257 posts
415 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: was not posted so I don't know the price. it's a new item though
Yeah I don't see it on their website either. I'm going to try and go in tomorrow for some of the items you posted though, I'll see if I can find out when I go. Thanks for your posts, they are so helpful!! Person Raising Both Hands In Celebration
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1099 posts
695 upvotes
Toronto
I remember seeing that the Dr Ho TENS pain machine was gonna be on sale. Has that already passed?
Mar 6, 2008
130 posts
108 upvotes
Nibbsie wrote: Yeah I don't see it on their website either. I'm going to try and go in tomorrow for some of the items you posted though, I'll see if I can find out when I go. Thanks for your posts, they are so helpful!! Person Raising Both Hands In Celebration
It’s $49.99. Item 1373560. Petpals Catry Cat Tree with Condo.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5261 posts
2588 upvotes
Winnipeg
newfbc wrote: The Nestle water is not cheaper than the Kirkland.. 40 bottles vs 35.

Ron.
They have the per ml price right on the tag.

$0.023/100ml for Nestle and $0.020/100ml for the Kirkland.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1290 posts
1946 upvotes
Vancouver
Does the Richmond Costco carry reusable and washable adult masks? I was there last Sunday but could not find. Or perhaps another Lower Mainland warehouse?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)