Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Sept 14 - 20) (261)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
litebrite wrote: Thanks I'll have to keep an eye out. It's getting to be BC apple season again... my favourite are aurora golden gala and salish. I already see BC pears out too.. at regular grocery stores, haven't checked at costco.
Didn’t notice any BC pears at Costco, but I did buy some last week at a grocery store.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1966 posts
2507 upvotes

This item is marked down to $349 at the Richmond location when I visited an hour ago. I was going to buy it at 599, but at $349 it sounds like a steal.

Only 2 left when I left about an hour ago. Only get to post now. so YMMV
Apr 25, 2014
250 posts
243 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Anyone have any experience with that D-Link DIR-L1900? Looking for a replacement for my crappy Shaw Hitron modem.
Jun 28, 2019
441 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
Went to the Richmond location on Thursday around 1pm and saw multiple people with no masks, some people not socially distancing at all, and even some people coughing. One lady with a runny nose.

They need to bring restrictions back. Awful experience for me
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
8102 posts
8615 upvotes
Calgary
Bertuzzi44 wrote: Went to the Richmond location on Thursday around 1pm and saw multiple people with no masks, some people not socially distancing at all, and even some people coughing. One lady with a runny nose.

“Wear a mask you piece of sht “ usually has impact.
Deal Addict
May 10, 2008
1406 posts
1451 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Bertuzzi44 wrote: Went to the Richmond location on Thursday around 1pm and saw multiple people with no masks, some people not socially distancing at all, and even some people coughing. One lady with a runny nose.

I agree. There were so many ppl last time I went that I’ve been afraid to go again....
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1092 posts
877 upvotes
Calgary
I wonder why a lot of these discounts only apply to Vancouver Costco locations. IE - no discounts on the Salmon in Calgary.

Many times I've been planning to buy things from this weekly posting, only to find that its not on sale at my location.
no sig
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5261 posts
2588 upvotes
Winnipeg
ben35 wrote: I wonder why a lot of these discounts only apply to Vancouver Costco locations. IE - no discounts on the Salmon in Calgary.

Many times I've been planning to buy things from this weekly posting, only to find that its not on sale at my location.
Fresh meat, fish and poultry are always YMMV, unfortunately. It was more consistent across the entire West before but, recently, the sales have been more regional specific. I suspect it has to do with volumes and supply chain, as they need to ensure they have enough to meet demand.
This isn't a blog.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2009
1092 posts
877 upvotes
Calgary
Ok, that sort of makes sense. But if they have a supply chain issue, then why discount it in the first place?

I've also seen sales not applied to non meat items - a few weeks ago the dinner napkin sale for example, not on sale in Calgary.
no sig
Deal Fanatic
Sep 3, 2006
5261 posts
2588 upvotes
Winnipeg
ben35 wrote: Ok, that sort of makes sense. But if they have a supply chain issue, then why discount it in the first place?

I've also seen sales not applied to non meat items - a few weeks ago the dinner napkin sale for example, not on sale in Calgary.
Interesting. Other than clearance items or manager specials, I don't find that the items I see on here not on sale at my warehouse (Winnipeg).

Re: supply chain issues. Individual managers can put stuff on sale. So, for a perishable food item, they may see that they have a lot and put it on sale. It's not advertised, so they're not being inconsistent.

I have seen meat, fish and poultry items on sale here when it hasn't shown up on the Costco West thread.
This isn't a blog.
Banned
Feb 23, 2004
7940 posts
3539 upvotes
Only the items in the coupon book/handout are guaranteed to be on sale at all stores in the region (west, for example).

Any other items are store specific. Although I’ve seen many of the items on sale in this post at my closest store, but I’ve also seen some that weren’t. I’ve gone to another store and the items I hoped to be on sale were.