Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) (Sept 14 - 20) (261)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 2:01 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12000 posts
15200 upvotes
MaanitS29496 wrote: Thanks OP.
Those Nestle 120 candy is shady pricing. I knew the coupon was active these weeks, but literally the day before the coupon savings started, they had them at 12.99 in Saskatoon Costco. I was amazed and grabbed 2 boxes, figured I can match the coupon later. Once coupon savings started the price of the product went up to 19.59 less the 4 bucks so something like 15 bucks.
This pic was taken on Aug 30th when I picked up 2 boxes for halloween this year!
I think Halloween this year will be much different because of Covid. Kid are not going house to house to complete strangers who may have Covid. So for this year I am not going to buy any Halloween candy.
Have a nice day!

Dec 5, 2017
10 posts
3 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I couldn't find the Korean Red Ginseng in Burnaby Willingdon store. Is it only in Richmond's Costco? Are some products store specific?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2007
4535 posts
1069 upvotes
Regina
those apples are my favorite...pink ladys are good too and honeycrisp
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3089 posts
588 upvotes
Vancouver
raskal wrote: I'm not the person you asked, but I've seen B.C. Ambrosia apples in Abbotsford's Costco
Balduno wrote: Brighton had Sunrise.
Thanks I'll have to keep an eye out. It's getting to be BC apple season again... my favourite are aurora golden gala and salish. I already see BC pears out too.. at regular grocery stores, haven't checked at costco.
Penalty Box
Feb 23, 2004
5577 posts
1704 upvotes
litebrite wrote: Thanks I'll have to keep an eye out. It's getting to be BC apple season again... my favourite are aurora golden gala and salish. I already see BC pears out too.. at regular grocery stores, haven't checked at costco.
Didn’t notice any BC pears at Costco, but I did buy some last week at a grocery store.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1335 posts
1449 upvotes

This item is marked down to $349 at the Richmond location when I visited an hour ago. I was going to buy it at 599, but at $349 it sounds like a steal.

Only 2 left when I left about an hour ago. Only get to post now. so YMMV
Apr 25, 2014
113 posts
85 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
Anyone have any experience with that D-Link DIR-L1900? Looking for a replacement for my crappy Shaw Hitron modem.
Jun 28, 2019
148 posts
48 upvotes
Vancouver
Went to the Richmond location on Thursday around 1pm and saw multiple people with no masks, some people not socially distancing at all, and even some people coughing. One lady with a runny nose.

They need to bring restrictions back. Awful experience for me
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
6205 posts
5371 upvotes
Calgary
Bertuzzi44 wrote: Went to the Richmond location on Thursday around 1pm and saw multiple people with no masks, some people not socially distancing at all, and even some people coughing. One lady with a runny nose.

“Wear a mask you piece of sht “ usually has impact.
May 10, 2008
402 posts
326 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Bertuzzi44 wrote: Went to the Richmond location on Thursday around 1pm and saw multiple people with no masks, some people not socially distancing at all, and even some people coughing. One lady with a runny nose.

I agree. There were so many ppl last time I went that I’ve been afraid to go again....
Jul 11, 2009
695 posts
358 upvotes
Canada
I wonder why a lot of these discounts only apply to Vancouver Costco locations. IE - no discounts on the Salmon in Calgary.

Many times I've been planning to buy things from this weekly posting, only to find that its not on sale at my location.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4549 posts
1550 upvotes
ben35 wrote: I wonder why a lot of these discounts only apply to Vancouver Costco locations. IE - no discounts on the Salmon in Calgary.

Many times I've been planning to buy things from this weekly posting, only to find that its not on sale at my location.
Fresh meat, fish and poultry are always YMMV, unfortunately. It was more consistent across the entire West before but, recently, the sales have been more regional specific. I suspect it has to do with volumes and supply chain, as they need to ensure they have enough to meet demand.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Jul 11, 2009
695 posts
358 upvotes
Canada
Ok, that sort of makes sense. But if they have a supply chain issue, then why discount it in the first place?

I've also seen sales not applied to non meat items - a few weeks ago the dinner napkin sale for example, not on sale in Calgary.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4549 posts
1550 upvotes
ben35 wrote: Ok, that sort of makes sense. But if they have a supply chain issue, then why discount it in the first place?

I've also seen sales not applied to non meat items - a few weeks ago the dinner napkin sale for example, not on sale in Calgary.
Interesting. Other than clearance items or manager specials, I don't find that the items I see on here not on sale at my warehouse (Winnipeg).

Re: supply chain issues. Individual managers can put stuff on sale. So, for a perishable food item, they may see that they have a lot and put it on sale. It's not advertised, so they're not being inconsistent.

I have seen meat, fish and poultry items on sale here when it hasn't shown up on the Costco West thread.
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.