Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) Sept 16 - 22 (154)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2019 3:17 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
6771 posts
35359 upvotes

[Costco] West (BC, AB, MB, SK) Sept 16 - 22 (154)

Remember to use your executive coupons (useless coupons).

Can someone recommend me a good watermark program? Thanks.

Edit: Crazy. Just posted and within 30 seconds, I got a downvote lol
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Sep 17th, 2019 2:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
63 replies
Oct 21, 2012
84 posts
87 upvotes
Vancouver
Thank you very much. I very much appreciate you and your hard work each and every week
Jun 1, 2005
723 posts
108 upvotes
GVR
Does anyone know if the Torin 3T jack is aluminum?
Nov 15, 2017
183 posts
446 upvotes
WEST CANADA
Donut peaches? Never heard of them before.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2018
1003 posts
636 upvotes
Vancouver
What's the difference between the Finish Ultra and Quantum dishwasher detergent?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15950 posts
6132 upvotes
I have always wondered if I should be having a safe for documents in case of fire / flood. I'm really not sure if it's being overboard, but it seems like a good idea to save some of those tough to replace items (like a passport, SIN card, birth certificate, etc.). I can also store them in my safety deposit box but it's tough for something like a passport because I use it throughout the year and I hate waiting in line at the bank as they always seem long.

I'm just not sure if a safe is actually as good as advertised with it's fire rating and such or if it's ultimately a waste of time.

Thoughts?
Dec 21, 2004
691 posts
98 upvotes
I need a safe but I'm going to stay away from this one. My friend bought this safe last year and it ended up breaking internally. He was barely able to open it again. It would have cost him an arm and a leg to get his documents out.
TrevorK wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 10:44 pm
I have always wondered if I should be having a safe for documents in case of fire / flood. I'm really not sure if it's being overboard, but it seems like a good idea to save some of those tough to replace items (like a passport, SIN card, birth certificate, etc.). I can also store them in my safety deposit box but it's tough for something like a passport because I use it throughout the year and I hate waiting in line at the bank as they always seem long.

I'm just not sure if a safe is actually as good as advertised with it's fire rating and such or if it's ultimately a waste of time.

Thoughts?
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
15950 posts
6132 upvotes
trader37 wrote:
Sep 16th, 2019 11:04 pm
I need a safe but I'm going to stay away from this one. My friend bought this safe last year and it ended up breaking internally. He was barely able to open it again. It would have cost him an arm and a leg to get his documents out.
That's one of the things I worry about - and like with a safety deposit box. Someone else has to ensure it's working. I get one as part of my TD select service but just owrry it's a bit of a hassle for more used items like passports. But I can't imagine leaving to go on a trip and a safe no opening...that would be horrible.
Dec 14, 2018
127 posts
61 upvotes
BC
OP, thanks for posting this each week. The downvoters are probably from people that don't shop at Costco or appreciate how much time is put into taking and posting all these pictures. It saves me a lot of time from wandering around to see what is on sale and from missing out on some of the deals.
Mar 4, 2019
8 posts
10 upvotes
Vancouver. B.C.
THANK YOU TDG !! It was "CHARMIN" to find exactly what I needed this week on your list.
Mar 2, 2007
30 posts
3 upvotes
Thanks for all the hard work, much appreciated. always looking forward for your post each week.
Mar 8, 2018
115 posts
40 upvotes
Great post. Thanks OP
Xtreme value-maximizing customer
Feb 20, 2014
68 posts
27 upvotes
wow, posted already! thank you so much! really appreciate your hard work each week!!!

never understand why anyone would downvote this thread..... if you don't like or shop at costco, why even click on it... mind boggling...