• Sep 9th, 2021 1:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2011
1572 posts
1427 upvotes
Pallet Town

[Costco] WHAM-O Super Slip ‘N Slide $49.97

Been curious for a while after seeing it in stores, Costco was clearing them out for the past few weeks but looks like the price dropped again to $49.97. I've never used one personally but I do remember the commercials, so any personal insights would be welcome

6 ft x 26 ft and comes with 2 inflatable Boogie boards. Seems like a decent deal for those who have the space. Regular price was $119.99 in store
7 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3227 posts
1008 upvotes
Looks underwhelming - maybe more fun if you had a large yard with a pool at the end of the slide!

user review
Nov 24, 2009
156 posts
223 upvotes
Cornwall, ON
Love the picture on Costco's site that makes the boogie boards pretty much useless. Not much point in them in they are just handles and you are not actually on them! That is a red flag for me right there that there is no special about this!
Also part of the fun is sliding off the sides!
Jun 18, 2015
324 posts
243 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Add a little dish soap and it could be decent !
Apr 28, 2011
297 posts
243 upvotes
I need 2 of these but none in Ancaster or Stoney Creek!
We have a slope with a pool at the bottom - just need to build a ramp Smiling Face With Open Mouth

*edit* same price online - ordered 2 !!!
Sep 5, 2008
795 posts
773 upvotes
Port Moody
mangoman wrote: Looks underwhelming - maybe more fun if you had a large yard with a pool at the end of the slide!

user review
Just set it up downhill with a launcher into the lake! =P
Mar 21, 2005
149 posts
100 upvotes
Toronto
fusack wrote: Love the picture on Costco's site that makes the boogie boards pretty much useless. Not much point in them in they are just handles and you are not actually on them! That is a red flag for me right there that there is no special about this!
Also part of the fun is sliding off the sides!
That's a bit harsh to assume a product is not great based on a package photo. They probably tried taking this shot in several ways and this was the most compelling shot, sure not 100% accurate. I guess if you expect the picture on the package to stay true to reality - the kids should only be half as excited and one of them should be picking their nose.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
1825 posts
888 upvotes
Toronto
A WHAM-O is what you'll face at the end of the slideFace With Tears Of Joy