None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2005
3826 posts
19017 upvotes
Montreal

[Costco] Windex outdoor glass & patio cleaner 4.97

At the Candiac location they are selling the windex outdoor glass cleaner for 4.97. This comes in a two pack.

[img]http://www.mtlwarehouse.ca/wp-content/u ... windex.jpg[/IMG]
13 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2012
1786 posts
936 upvotes
Kanata, ON
For outside windows I use warm water mixed with a bit of vinegar and dish soap. Squeegee it dry and you're all set. Works very well.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1343 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
I bought this when it was $10.

I personally didn't feel like the product is worth it. Maybe if you had some very light grime on your windows, but for me, I didn't feel like it cleaned squat. My windows weren't that dirty to begin with but there were some scuff marks here and there (e.g. bird that hit the window) and this didn't improve the situation by anything meaningful.

Its more of a waste of time than money, since I think it would've taken me just as long to just go out with some windex and a rag (or warm water, vinegar, and some dish soap as mentioned earlier).

As always, YMMV. Just my opinion FWIW.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11848 posts
5928 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Wth? Are some Costcos not giving out prices over the phone anymore?

You will get us in the store less!
(And subsequently not buy other stuff we would have bought if you got us in there in the first place)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 8, 2009
9758 posts
4417 upvotes
I find all windex suck...Well on car windows anyways,
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
Buy first think later!
Dont tell wife!
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11848 posts
5928 upvotes
Southern Ontario
blazed16 wrote:
Sep 5th, 2014 11:49 am
I find all windex suck...Well on car windows anyways,
You shouldn't use ammonia products for car detailing, it dries/cracks/dulls plastics and can damage window tint.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2013
4124 posts
2423 upvotes
Tried it a few times ago and didn't liked it. Does not cleans sticked dust, and leaves "water spots" when it dries. You will have to scrub anyways even if you use this product so do not buy and scrub with something else like hot water and vinegar as said.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8310 posts
4039 upvotes
AncasterRFD wrote:
Sep 5th, 2014 11:52 am
You shouldn't use ammonia products for car detailing, it dries/cracks/dulls plastics and can damage window tint.
Thats true, but for those who don't have tint, it's fine. I don't know why anyone would use winded for detailing, but then again you never know.
Banned
Dec 25, 2011
271 posts
243 upvotes
MonsieurDeals.com
There was a ton in Boisbriand.
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2004
4193 posts
584 upvotes
Guelph, ON
People still use chemicals? With ecloths you don't need anything buy water and they last forever. Save your money people.