Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Windshield Fluid 4 Jugs $8

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 22nd, 2018 11:50 pm
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
likebutta wrote: Out of genuine curiosity, how do you go through so much? Do you live rural where there is a lot of bug splats or something?
More than one vehicle. And live rural. 5 cars and I tell my kids to use as needed to.

Thats why I buy it cheap, and they will to. I dont bother worrying about it since this sort of thing isnt what makes or breaks the bank
Banned
Nov 28, 2016
22791 posts
3321 upvotes
Out west
sonyminidiscman wrote: Why not just use tap water in summer?
Tried that, or summer fluid. Few falls I didnt put in my winter stuff soon enough to mix so it didnt freeze. And the extra money per year isnt worth worrying about
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2005
2780 posts
4017 upvotes
Toronto
likebutta wrote: Out of genuine curiosity, how do you go through so much? Do you live rural where there is a lot of bug splats or something?
I also drive 2 hrs per day. So does my wife. when its snowing slightly, tires melt the snow and all that fine spray gets on my windshield. Instant freeze.

probably go thru a bottle in about a week. Summer, I just use tap water. When I get bugs, I SPRAY like crazy cause its free. Works better than $3/bottle of rainx summer fluid, cause I would be trying not to use it unless I have to because its 3 bucks a bottle lol.....................