Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Costco Wireless - Samsung Galaxy S III - $49.99 with $125 Cash Card (3 yr term)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 26th, 2012 8:39 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2006
4675 posts
17109 upvotes
TORONTO

[Costco] Costco Wireless - Samsung Galaxy S III - $49.99 with $125 Cash Card (3 yr term)

Yes, with a 3 year term. So it's only for those interested in the S III with a 3 year term.

[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_01.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_02.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_03.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_04.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_05.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_06.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://content.costco.ca/Images/Content ... -en_07.jpg[/IMG]

Limited time offer. Subject to change without notice. See in-store for details. Some conditions apply. LTE is not available in all areas. Offer applicable on new eligible three-year voice and data activations. HTC, the HTC logo, and HTC One are trademarks of HTC Corporation. "LG", the "LG logo" and "LG Optimus" are the property of LG Corp and its affiliates. © 2012 Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S III is a trademark of Samsung Electronics Canada, Inc. and/or its related entities used with permission. Screen images simulated. Google, Google Search, Android, Android Market, Gmail, Google Talk, Google Maps, and YouTube are trademarks of Google, Inc. ©2012 Swype, Inc. Swype and the Swype logo are trademarks of Swype, Inc. Other company and product names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners. ™Rogers and Mobius Design are trademarks of Rogers communications, Inc. Used under license. © 2012 Rogers Wireless. ™Fido & design are trademarks of Fido Solutions Inc. © 2012 Fido Solutions Inc. The VIRGIN trademark and family of associated marks are owned by Virgin Enterprises Limited and used under license. Customers who are active Costco members are eligible for a 100 anytime minute bonus for activating on an eligible Rogers Voice and Data plan. Available to new or existing customers, Consumer or Business Regular. Offer is eligible on all Voice and Data plans starting at $45MSF/100MB on any term, including month to month, one year, two year, and three year. Bonus minutes will apply for term of agreement. Each Family Plan line on an eligible plan receive the bonus 100 anytime minutes..

Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers subject to change without notice. Ratings are subject to change without notice.
48 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2006
1086 posts
434 upvotes
Vancouver
New customer only or existing customer renewing the 3 year contract is also okay?
Nov 16, 2004
984 posts
14 upvotes
Jimboski wrote: I think new activation's.
has anyone ever successful signed at Costco as new activation .. and having the activation fee waived ?
Aug 24, 2011
421 posts
114 upvotes
Toronto
Jimboski wrote: I swear Costco Is the best place to sign up on contracts.. They give the best bonuses.
Will go and have a look tomorrow
Mar 10, 2008
692 posts
81 upvotes
What is the plan for $45?
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2007
3428 posts
1916 upvotes
says in fine print.. Available to new or existing customers, Consumer or Business Regular.
Sep 20, 2008
92 posts
22 upvotes
St. John's, NL
red_red wrote: has anyone ever successful signed at Costco as new activation .. and having the activation fee waived ?
About 1.5 years ago. Activated 2 Galaxy S on Bell. No activation fee. Also, $50 insurance which, if not used, you get back as $50 costco card after 3 years is up.

Ed
May 27, 2007
145 posts
47 upvotes
Calgary
Does Rogers still have that 6G Data plan?
Nov 7, 2010
104 posts
33 upvotes
Is this for the big three or what? Any monthly minimums required at all...?
Edit: pictures were not showing up in mobile mode, didn't see the telecom pictured above.
Oct 18, 2011
330 posts
208 upvotes
Regina
since 6g data addon has come back on virgin...
i guess so does rogers .
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2006
1033 posts
420 upvotes
Mississauga
We signed up 2 weeks ago ($139.99 with $75 costco GC) with Bell for the $50 plan. The guy waived the $35 activation fee. The guy also told us price guarantee for 3 months from costco. Last week it was on sale for $99, still with $75 GC, so we got the $40 back. if tomorrow's price is $49 +$125 GC, I am not sure if they will give me the money difference again for the 2nd time, going to try anyway. Why not?

Thanks OP.
Sep 18, 2012
16 posts
Orillia
How would this work if I already used my phone upgrade this year? Would I still get this? When would I next be able to get another phone upgrade?
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55308 posts
20168 upvotes
Offer is eligible on all Voice and Data plans starting at $45MSF/100MB on any term, including month to month, one year, two year, and three year.
:arrowu:
What is the cheapest plan with 6GB data?
Jan 5, 2010
334 posts
191 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
kyli wrote: What is the plan for $45?
+1

Are their plans the same as on the bell / telus / rogers, etc websites? Or does costco offer "special" pricing? Also, is there a difference between regular and executive membership pricing?
Dec 31, 2003
969 posts
86 upvotes
Markham
tnguyenviet wrote: says in fine print.. Available to new or existing customers, Consumer or Business Regular.
That's not for the S3 offer. It is for the 100 bonus minutes. You miss the sentence right before in the fine prints.

"Customers who are active Costco members are eligible for a 100 anytime minute bonus for activating on an eligible Rogers Voice and Data plan. Available to new or existing customers, Consumer or Business Regular. Offer is eligible on all Voice and Data plans starting at $45MSF/100MB on any term, including month to month, one year, two year, and three year."

The $49.99 S3 with $125 cash card offer requires a new activation.

"Limited time offer. Subject to change. Price and offer stated is on a new three-year voice and data activation."
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3954 posts
2248 upvotes
Ottawa
This is great. I was just there last night at closing and it was 99 with 100 GC.. now they're paying you lol.. pretty hawt..

F. the trolls who are gonna come through talking about 3years not making sense..buy outright. blah blah. yea. sure. if you're a lemming and don't know how to game the system.
May 28, 2012
934 posts
176 upvotes
shylok wrote: This is great. I was just there last night at closing and it was 99 with 100 GC.. now they're paying you lol.. pretty hawt..

F. the trolls who are gonna come through talking about 3years not making sense..buy outright. blah blah. yea. sure. if you're a lemming and don't know how to game the system.
They aren't really paying you, the mobile carrier is. I asked a BB rep when the One V deal was up regarding charge backs, basically he says that once the customer is using the phone and stuff, the mobile carrier issues credit to the retailer (BB, or in this case, Costco), which covers the cost of the gift card they give you.

Also, please do explain...how do you not be a lemming and "game the system" with 3 year contracts?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)