Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Women's Birkenstocks $54.99-$64.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 2:17 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1706 posts
432 upvotes
darn. my pair of gizeh is coming tomorrow but i prefer arizona style. now the dilemma is .. do I order arizona and return gizeh - and risk going to costco ... - or just wear gizeh... hmmm
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2673 posts
3601 upvotes
BC
jessicacha wrote: darn. my pair of gizeh is coming tomorrow but i prefer arizona style. now the dilemma is .. do I order arizona and return gizeh - and risk going to costco ... - or just wear gizeh... hmmm
Just hold onto them with the receipt and return them in a few months when things settle down. Or wear both Grinning Face
Jul 23, 2011
507 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
loynut wrote: The Arizona style is now available on the website!

https://www.costco.ca/birkenstock-women ... 32624.html
Thanks..I ordered the Gizah for my wife and they were delivered yesterday. They were OK because she just wanted them for around the house. She prefers the ARIZONA so I just ordered 2 pair, one for indoor and one for outdoor. Great price!
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
2673 posts
3601 upvotes
BC
crutzulee wrote: Thanks..I ordered the Gizah for my wife and they were delivered yesterday. They were OK because she just wanted them for around the house. She prefers the ARIZONA so I just ordered 2 pair, one for indoor and one for outdoor. Great price!
Why birks for indoor? I love mine but would rather wear slippers or slides indoors
Sep 15, 2018
69 posts
109 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Why birks for indoor? I love mine but would rather wear slippers or slides indoors
In my case, I have plantar fasciitis, so I like the extra arch support even while indoors, like standing for long periods in the kitchen for example.
Nov 21, 2008
719 posts
181 upvotes
FYI - Arizona sandals are unisex so this is good for men too; up to size 9US (42)
Apr 13, 2020
1 posts
sunnycnm5 wrote: FYI - Arizona sandals are unisex so this is good for men too; up to size 9US (42)
Would the widths fit for men (D-EE), or would they be the standard women’s widths (C-D) if purchasing a size 41 or 42?
Jul 23, 2011
507 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
peakingduck wrote: Why birks for indoor? I love mine but would rather wear slippers or slides indoors
She just prefers the superior support these provide over slippers..
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5847 posts
557 upvotes
Vancouver
crutzulee wrote: She just prefers the superior support these provide over slippers..
There is a cheaper Birks version in EVA. Same comfort and support.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7465 posts
796 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks ordered the black ones
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2010
3693 posts
2492 upvotes
jessicacha wrote: darn. my pair of gizeh is coming tomorrow but i prefer arizona style. now the dilemma is .. do I order arizona and return gizeh - and risk going to costco ... - or just wear gizeh... hmmm
Since they're practically half price perhaps you can get both but if you only want one and have never owned Gizeh keep them - I love them. Mine were delivered on Tuesday. Too bad all models are only offered in black (fortunately I wanted black but the brown would have been nice too).
jtcb wrote: I have seen a lot of guys wear Gizeh. Have yet to see any wear Madrid in my city. Madrid is very popular among mens population in Europe. I don't see anything wrong. Gizeh looks just like flipflop while Madrid wear feel loose just like flipflop.
Interesting, I hardly see men wearing Gizeh or Madrid, I see men mostly in Arizona- I find them more masculine, which is why I have never gotten myself.
Before responding to someone (online or offline) ask yourself: is it true? is it helpful? is it kind? is it necessary? This comes from an old Sufi adage that is so relevant today.