Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Women's Birkenstocks $54.99-$64.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2020 2:17 am
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1706 posts
432 upvotes
So I complained that I liked Arizona better and that I got gizeh. Well. I ordered arizona too but I'm noticing that gizeh fits better overall when I'm walking. Like..arizona is too loose even on the tightest.
But now that I've received them both, I'm noticing that the middle arch part is too hard and it kinda hurts my feel when I'm walking. I'm not sure if it's cuz I've been home for about a month now and haven't worn any shoes that my feel have gone a bit flat lol...
I remember my softmoc fake birken from 5yrs ago being much much more comfortable than this..

I might still wear gizeh. If not, I might end up returning both :(
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5847 posts
557 upvotes
Vancouver
jessicacha wrote: So I complained that I liked Arizona better and that I got gizeh. Well. I ordered arizona too but I'm noticing that gizeh fits better overall when I'm walking. Like..arizona is too loose even on the tightest.
But now that I've received them both, I'm noticing that the middle arch part is too hard and it kinda hurts my feel when I'm walking. I'm not sure if it's cuz I've been home for about a month now and haven't worn any shoes that my feel have gone a bit flat lol...
I remember my softmoc fake birken from 5yrs ago being much much more comfortable than this..

I believe Softmoc ones have memory foam to make them feel softer.

BTW, where did you order ship from? I just got tracking for my order and it is coming from Quebec. Should I be worried about COVID-19 being spreaded from the shoe and package? Quebec has the highest confirmed case and death.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1706 posts
432 upvotes
jtcb wrote: I believe Softmoc ones have memory foam to make them feel softer.

BTW, where did you order ship from? I just got tracking for my order and it is coming from Quebec. Should I be worried about COVID-19 being spreaded from the shoe and package? Quebec has the highest confirmed case and death.
Lol. You are not serious right?Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Mine came from quebec and I live in quebec.
It comes in a plastic packaging so if you are really worried you can have the ups guy leave it at the doorstep and you can clean the package with alcohol before opening it I guess. But seriously...you are not gonna get covid from a delivery package.. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
5247 posts
1938 upvotes
Debtario
Last year the ladies absolutely savaged the entire pallet of birkenstocks, I wonder how it looks like with social distancing lol

jessicacha wrote: So I complained that I liked Arizona better and that I got gizeh. Well. I ordered arizona too but I'm noticing that gizeh fits better overall when I'm walking. Like..arizona is too loose even on the tightest.

I heard birks need to be broken in, went through it for the first time last summer and after having the top of my foot rubbed raw and bleeding from the top straps of my Arizonas they do feel more comfortable after being worn for some time. Running shoes still feel like soft pillows afterwards though.

I think the Costco Birks have wild variations in sizing (maybe why they ended up at Costco?), I had to go down a size and even then it feels as if I'm in between sizes. The second pair I got wears entirely different from the first. Noticed lots of ladies trying on the madrids last year and chucking them before trying on another pair, that's probably why.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2005
1604 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
I got size 8-8.5 Arizona style, but too big for me. If anyone is interested in the GTA, PM me before I return.

I'm looking for size 7-7.5 Arizona, if anyone wants to offload it, let me know.
Banned
Apr 23, 2020
12 posts
61 upvotes
Toronto
Wished I saw this earlier. Both links are OOS. Would have liked a second pair to leave in my car.
Jun 24, 2016
306 posts
154 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered size 37 two pairs but received size 39 and 40.
Aug 10, 2019
11 posts
2 upvotes
Ottawa
aww sorry. I didn't actually try ordering and thought they were available.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9109 posts
3922 upvotes
Toronto
Only Madrid available for now
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
9109 posts
3922 upvotes
Toronto
Birkenstock Women's Gizeh Birko-Flor Sandals back in stock
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Oct 27, 2009
511 posts
345 upvotes
Hamilton
bealuna wrote: In my case, I have plantar fasciitis, so I like the extra arch support even while indoors, like standing for long periods in the kitchen for example.
That's why my wife wants them also. I'm going to buy a pair for an upcoming b-day. For those that got theirs, are they true to size or , by a couple of comments here, seems they might fit a little big?