Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Costco] Women's Hunter boots 99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2016 1:26 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Feb 25, 2007
316 posts
182 upvotes

[Costco] Women's Hunter boots 99.99

At York dale Costco and they have a full skid of Hunter boots for 99.99. get em while they last!
46 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15500 posts
10169 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Back again, these sell out so fast. Thanks OP.

(Can I just buy a quality "Hunter" sticker somewhere to put on a pair of these very generic looking boots? I'm sure my wife won't know, lol)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2007
5108 posts
971 upvotes
T.
This is the most rediculous fashion trend ever imo.

These things are entirely stupid and look horrible.
[QUOTE]I know you are, but what am I.... ;) [/QUOTE]
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2007
3906 posts
1027 upvotes
Toronto
Yuppie housewives rejoice
Deal Fanatic
May 11, 2009
7664 posts
4367 upvotes
Debtario
Kills me with laughter every time I see the price on these, everyone would wear these as s***kickers on the farm and they cost nowhere near what they do now that they've become a fashion trend.
"I possess a device, in my pocket, capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers"
Deal Addict
May 10, 2007
1023 posts
167 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Was also available at elgin mills costco
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
28753 posts
9353 upvotes
Hamilton
They are pretty cute on girls.
hated on but respected.
Nov 5, 2004
90 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know what model these are? My wife is looking for the Hunter Huntress. Are these the original?
[OP]
Feb 25, 2007
316 posts
182 upvotes
yellman wrote: Pic or details pls

Sorry didn't take pics. Wife passed on them *shouts of joy*. They had green and black in stock. They are across from the watch cabinets.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2004
1120 posts
490 upvotes
I'm not wearing one of these just like everyone else is just for the Hunter name. Don't feel like dragging my feet around in heavy weight boots which I've tried before and it's really tiresome to walk in those for an hour. I have 2 pairs of rainfloe crocs rainboots. They're like a fraction of the weight of other comparable rainboots, so light and airy. It's always an easy walk and bends too around the ankle as the top is soft and flexible. Never going back. When I see others walking around with the hunter label I feel even more comfortable in my own shoes, lol. These are a 100 bucks too. Bonus, it's super light in the luggage too, I've trekked them thru warm rainforests and kept my feet mud free.
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2015
2860 posts
783 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Too bad these boots used to be made in the UK in 2008, but due to high manufacturing costs they started manufacturing in China.

At least Canada Goose is made in Canada, whereas this is made in china like everything else. Ah...times have changed.
Jul 19, 2011
635 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto
Are they the white/gray box version, or the black box version?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2007
9477 posts
11251 upvotes
Way Out of GTA
mac_ec wrote: Sorry didn't take pics. Wife passed on them *shouts of joy*. They had green and black in stock. They are across from the watch cabinets.
Green and black...so the same colours garbage bags come in?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2008
1194 posts
619 upvotes
Vancouver
PeeBee wrote: Anyone know what model these are? My wife is looking for the Hunter Huntress. Are these the original?
In the previous sales at Costco, they've always been the originals unfortunately. The Huntress I believe is for larger calves and those I've rarely seen at a large discount. Sometimes in the past, I'd see them at nordstrom on sale. But with the exchange, it's not really a good option anymore.
Jul 19, 2012
260 posts
65 upvotes
GLOUCESTER
My girlfriend recently got some hunters light blue at Nordstrom for 60 here in Ottawa.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
2127 posts
8614 upvotes
Toronto
Black boxes.

Richmond Hill (Elgin Mills) had Green and Blue (Dark Navy)

Item number 211223