Expired Hot Deals

Costco

wow! Le Creuset 140-piece Dream Kitchen Set $6K

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 7:19 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1671 posts
2519 upvotes
Surrey

[Costco] wow! Le Creuset 140-piece Dream Kitchen Set $6K

Everything you've ever wanted from Le Creuset is included in the 140 piece set! From cookware to bakeware, tableware, tools and more, you will be set for a lifetime of cooking memories. Whether you are remodeling your dream kitchen or treating yourself to the pieces you've always dreamt of - this set has it all.

Image



Image

FOR $6000, you will be set for a lifetime of cooking memories , so its definitely worth it! , GREEN is sold out

Includes:
6.7 L Round French Oven
4.7 L Oval French Oven
26 cm Iron Handle Skillet
2 L Cast Iron Saucier Pan
3.5 L Cast Iron Braiser
4.9 L Cast Iron Roaster
30 cm Stainless Steel Fry Pan
1.9 L Stainless Steel Saucepan
3.8 L Stainless Steel Saucepan
1.9 L Stainless Steel Saucier Chef’s Pan
8.3 L Stainless Steel Stockpot with Pasta Insert
20 cm Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
30 cm Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
3.3 L Toughened Nonstick Sauté Pan
1.9 L Toughened Nonstick Saucepan
2.8 L Toughened Nonstick Saucepan
6 L Toughened Nonstick Stockpot
1.6 L Classic Whistling Kettle
Rectangular Cake Tin
Jelly Roll Pan
Muffin Tray
Loaf Tin
Springform Round Cake
12 Classic Dinner Plates
12 Classic Dessert Plates
12 Classic Pasta Bowls
12 Classic Cereal Bowls
12 Classic Appetizer Plates
12 Classic Mugs
Serving Bowl
Oval Serving Platter
1.3 L Grand Teapot
9 cm Olive Wood Paring Knife
15 cm Olive Wood Chef’s Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Chef’s Knife
18 cm Olive Wood Santoku Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Carving Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Bread Knife
Magnetic Knife Block
Revolution® Ladle
Revolution® Pasta Fork
Revolution® Slotted Spoon
Revolution® Spoon
Revolution® Slotted Turner
Revolution® Potato Masher
Revolution® Wire Skimmer
Revolution® Mesh Strainer
Revolution® Balloon Whisk
Revolution® Medium Spatula
Revolution® Large Spatula
Revolution® Spatula Spoon
Revolution® Basting Brush
2.4 L Utensil Crock
Wood Waiter’s Friend
Black Foilcutter
Black Wine Pump and 3 Stoppers
Black Aerator Pourer Stopper
Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-18 at 11.24.45 AM.png
Last edited by jaksdj22 on Oct 18th, 2020 2:26 pm, edited 4 times in total.
111 replies
Member
Jul 2, 2009
410 posts
178 upvotes
Montreal
By looking at the picture it comes in Le Creuset boxes.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1671 posts
2519 upvotes
Surrey
Bambinos wrote: By looking at the picture it comes in Le Creuset boxes.
THE Le Creuset boxes definitely worth some $$
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
23142 posts
180836 upvotes
GTA
Mansion required to store it all not included...
Member
Nov 29, 2013
458 posts
772 upvotes
TORONTO
Reinforcement of kitchen cabinets required to hold they weight of all these pieces.
Member
Nov 23, 2008
312 posts
229 upvotes
French oven lid handle is plastic though. They need a forklift to deliver this to the house. Lol. Seems like every colour is out of stock.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 6, 2002
9235 posts
2250 upvotes
Vancouver
I guess if your building. A custom home this just blends in on the bill. One click shopping for those who can afford. Not the worst idea in the world.
Autocorrect sucks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 13, 2008
3443 posts
4420 upvotes
Oakville
jaksdj22 wrote: Everything you've ever wanted from Le Creuset is included in the 140 piece set! From cookware to bakeware, tableware, tools and more, you will be set for a lifetime of cooking memories. Whether you are remodeling your dream kitchen or treating yourself to the pieces you've always dreamt of - this set has it all.

Image



Image

FOR $6000, you will be set for a lifetime of cooking memories , so its definitely worth it! , GREEN is sold out

Includes:
6.7 L Round French Oven
4.7 L Oval French Oven
26 cm Iron Handle Skillet
2 L Cast Iron Saucier Pan
3.5 L Cast Iron Braiser
4.9 L Cast Iron Roaster
30 cm Stainless Steel Fry Pan
1.9 L Stainless Steel Saucepan
3.8 L Stainless Steel Saucepan
1.9 L Stainless Steel Saucier Chef’s Pan
8.3 L Stainless Steel Stockpot with Pasta Insert
20 cm Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
30 cm Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
3.3 L Toughened Nonstick Sauté Pan
1.9 L Toughened Nonstick Saucepan
2.8 L Toughened Nonstick Saucepan
6 L Toughened Nonstick Stockpot
1.6 L Classic Whistling Kettle
Rectangular Cake Tin
Jelly Roll Pan
Muffin Tray
Loaf Tin
Springform Round Cake
12 Classic Dinner Plates
12 Classic Dessert Plates
12 Classic Pasta Bowls
12 Classic Cereal Bowls
12 Classic Appetizer Plates
12 Classic Mugs
Serving Bowl
Oval Serving Platter
1.3 L Grand Teapot
9 cm Olive Wood Paring Knife
15 cm Olive Wood Chef’s Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Chef’s Knife
18 cm Olive Wood Santoku Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Carving Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Bread Knife
Magnetic Knife Block
Revolution® Ladle
Revolution® Pasta Fork
Revolution® Slotted Spoon
Revolution® Spoon
Revolution® Slotted Turner
Revolution® Potato Masher
Revolution® Wire Skimmer
Revolution® Mesh Strainer
Revolution® Balloon Whisk
Revolution® Medium Spatula
Revolution® Large Spatula
Revolution® Spatula Spoon
Revolution® Basting Brush
2.4 L Utensil Crock
Wood Waiter’s Friend
Black Foilcutter
Black Wine Pump and 3 Stoppers
Black Aerator Pourer Stopper
I believe if you shop separately and buy the best make/model of each item, you'll end up paying the same. Le creuset isn't the best make for each item, some yes, others their good.

Just watching Thomas Keller videos and reading America's kitchen reviews you can come up with a really good list of things to buy. You don't clog up your kitchen with things you don't need and have the best of the best for each item.

It's like buying ALL Bosch appliances. Sure dishwasher and induction Bosch is golden, but for fridge and laundry sets there are far better manufacturers than Bosch.

Also, I can't see the model number or pictures of each item like the pasta bowls...how deep are they?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 20, 2009
6216 posts
3991 upvotes
Toronto
So......

Who is gonna order, try them out, then return the entire lot?
Member
Feb 25, 2018
296 posts
221 upvotes
I know what I'm giving out as a secret Santa this Christmas!
Sr. Member
Mar 10, 2012
778 posts
1466 upvotes
PEACHLAND
RobinW51044 wrote: 6000/140=43..not bad.. but still $6000 lol
More than half of those pieces are mugs, plates or bowls too
Member
User avatar
Jun 12, 2017
446 posts
506 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
People who put the proof they bought this will get my upvote.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
2150 posts
1546 upvotes
Ottawa
zdpz wrote: It's like buying ALL Bosch appliances. Sure dishwasher and induction Bosch is golden, but for fridge and laundry sets there are far better manufacturers than Bosch.
What's the better fridge?
I need to replace the current fridge as it's too small.
Had a Bosch before and was running fine, the only downside was their ice maker taking too much space
Last edited by NoCountry4RFDer on Oct 18th, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1192 posts
2283 upvotes
ApeShmtCrazy wrote: People who put the proof they bought this will get my upvote.
I will buy it and return it for that upvote

Top