Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

wow! Le Creuset 140-piece Dream Kitchen Set $6K

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2020 7:19 pm
Apr 14, 2015
158 posts
48 upvotes
Regina, SK
Is that what rich people kitchen look like?

Btw, the pots and pans don't last a life time, it lasts as long as I accidentally drop it
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
3793 posts
2427 upvotes
West Coast
Thanks for posting this OP, but I don't really see the value here. Sure, it is a one-stop-shop for those who don't care to piecemeal their items, but there are some redundant/seldom-used items they clog up this set and really reduce the value overall.

I appreciate you bringing this forward as I've never seen such an offer before, but don't see this making any sense given the random and small items that bulk up a large portion of this "set"
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Fanatic
Oct 13, 2008
8428 posts
4673 upvotes
Durham
Highly unnecessary.

There is no need to have 12 of the same mugs and 12 of the same plates, etc.

Realistically ... most households would need 4-6 of them only. As for the other pots/pans and others ... there are alternatives.

Your current cabinets and cupboards in the Kitchen would NOT be able to handle the weight of these suckers.

Bloody heavy.

We have a few of the Le Creuset stuff ... but they are stored in the basement in a shelf where we put our additional pots/pans ... don't use the daily ... so no need to waste the space in the kitchen.

Besides ... if you are able to purchase a set like that .... then you need to really display them in the kitchen. Too bad my kitchen is small and cannot accomodate their existence.
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H 7.2 setup. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL; Polk S35 - Center; Klipsch R51M - RR+RL; Klipsch R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL; Polk HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2
Aug 10, 2013
522 posts
247 upvotes
Mississauga
jaksdj22 wrote: Everything you've ever wanted from Le Creuset is included in the 140 piece set! From cookware to bakeware, tableware, tools and more, you will be set for a lifetime of cooking memories. Whether you are remodeling your dream kitchen or treating yourself to the pieces you've always dreamt of - this set has it all.

FOR $6000, you will be set for a lifetime of cooking memories , so its definitely worth it! , GREEN is sold out

Includes:
6.7 L Round French Oven
4.7 L Oval French Oven
26 cm Iron Handle Skillet
2 L Cast Iron Saucier Pan
3.5 L Cast Iron Braiser
4.9 L Cast Iron Roaster
30 cm Stainless Steel Fry Pan
1.9 L Stainless Steel Saucepan
3.8 L Stainless Steel Saucepan
1.9 L Stainless Steel Saucier Chef’s Pan
8.3 L Stainless Steel Stockpot with Pasta Insert
20 cm Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
30 cm Toughened Nonstick Fry Pan
3.3 L Toughened Nonstick Sauté Pan
1.9 L Toughened Nonstick Saucepan
2.8 L Toughened Nonstick Saucepan
6 L Toughened Nonstick Stockpot
1.6 L Classic Whistling Kettle
Rectangular Cake Tin
Jelly Roll Pan
Muffin Tray
Loaf Tin
Springform Round Cake
12 Classic Dinner Plates
12 Classic Dessert Plates
12 Classic Pasta Bowls
12 Classic Cereal Bowls
12 Classic Appetizer Plates
12 Classic Mugs
Serving Bowl
Oval Serving Platter
1.3 L Grand Teapot
9 cm Olive Wood Paring Knife
15 cm Olive Wood Chef’s Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Chef’s Knife
18 cm Olive Wood Santoku Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Carving Knife
20 cm Olive Wood Bread Knife
Magnetic Knife Block
Revolution® Ladle
Revolution® Pasta Fork
Revolution® Slotted Spoon
Revolution® Spoon
Revolution® Slotted Turner
Revolution® Potato Masher
Revolution® Wire Skimmer
Revolution® Mesh Strainer
Revolution® Balloon Whisk
Revolution® Medium Spatula
Revolution® Large Spatula
Revolution® Spatula Spoon
Revolution® Basting Brush
2.4 L Utensil Crock
Wood Waiter’s Friend
Black Foilcutter
Black Wine Pump and 3 Stoppers
Black Aerator Pourer Stopper
If I win the lotto 649, then I can afford to buy a mansion to keep these cooking monsters!
Thanks Op anyway! Keep dreaming.....
Deal Addict
Jul 30, 2001
3892 posts
3909 upvotes
GTA
eelfliw wrote: Who hides LeCreuset equipment in cabinets? These are used for display purposes.
I don't know... people who actually use this stuff to cook? Face With Tears Of Joy

My stuff sits in a cabinet until it is ready to be used.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 18, 2003
7432 posts
2245 upvotes
Etobicoke
mf4361 wrote: Is that what rich people kitchen look like?

Btw, the pots and pans don't last a life time, it lasts as long as I accidentally drop it
Oh, I beg to differ on dropping the cast iron pots/pans. I had the misfortune to drop one and it landed on the edge of tile. Fortunately it missed my toe. The pot was fine. But the porcelain tile was chipped and the grout cracked (turns out thinset was not applied evenly). It would cost a lot more to replace the tile than the pot.
Jan 22, 2017
661 posts
1696 upvotes
I've bought a few of the Le Creuset pots before (used of course) and ended up selling them all for a profit.
In my experience they burn food easily and are too heavy to be practical. Certainly don't try to give them to anyone 60+ because they will be dropped.
I have no idea about the plates/cups and such. My last white cup set was a 4 banger branded PC that I found on the side of the street in the trash outside a church.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
2106 posts
3926 upvotes
Surrey
We're sorry, only 1 are available for item 1495457.

1 LEFT , hurry up
Aug 29, 2018
340 posts
441 upvotes
Last opportunity for that indoor gym you always dreamed of.