Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

XBOX 1 Wireless Controller $39.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 5th, 2016 6:45 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
2116 posts
1137 upvotes
jiffylube1024 wrote: This X1000. Much more comfortable (IMO), works with Xb1, PC (Windows 10). Make sure to get a wireless USB adapter if using it for PC.
Or just plug it in with a standard micro USB cable. Don't even need batteries.

The new controller announced at E3 is similar but includes Bluetooth support. Neat stuff.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2003
4653 posts
1087 upvotes
Toronto
HugsNotDrugs wrote: Or just plug it in with a standard micro USB cable. Don't even need batteries.

The new controller announced at E3 is similar but includes Bluetooth support. Neat stuff.
You can use a cable with the old xb1 controller but honestly once you get used to wireless you get spoiled. It's so much nicer! :)
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2010
2301 posts
1422 upvotes
Montreal
jiffylube1024 wrote: You can use a cable with the old xb1 controller but honestly once you get used to wireless you get spoiled. It's so much nicer! :)
It's not worth what they're asking for the wireless adapter.
May 21, 2007
260 posts
343 upvotes
Montreal, QC
mtl-D wrote: It's not worth what they're asking for the wireless adapter.
The new redesigned controller has bluetooth so it can be connected without the adapter.
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1332 posts
984 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
therishisharma wrote: not the same guy but I'm looking for a controller for NBA 2K16 on PC, would this be good?
Xbox one (or ps4) controller would work much better than the steam controller for that
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2013
2013 posts
2510 upvotes
thafreak wrote: The new redesigned controller has bluetooth so it can be connected without the adapter.
Didn't.know that, might be worth a look instead of my staples older gen xb1 controller , as I got.it mostly for streaming to my.tablet upstairs
Feb 1, 2006
106 posts
12 upvotes
Brampton Costco at Steeles and 410 are selling this controller for $49.

Newer version FYI. Cheaper than most stores..