Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Xbox One Elite Series II Wireless Controller $209.89

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2021 11:21 am
Nov 21, 2019
22 posts
224 upvotes
vancouver

[Costco] Xbox One Elite Series II Wireless Controller $209.89

Xbox One Elite Series II Wireless Controller is available now on Costco website
It does have a good review on Amazon or YouTube however some people say it has the "button sticking" issue. Consider it's from Costco, warranty would be an advantage.
Last edited by TomRFD on May 6th, 2021 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
21 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2007
2187 posts
2822 upvotes
Ugh... I didnt think I'd spent 200 dollars this morning on a controller...
Last edited by nicolascon on May 4th, 2021 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
If there was ever a want but don't need for me, this is it.
stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Dec 5, 2015
765 posts
926 upvotes
Verdun, QC
I had a series 1. That things was a blast for 12-18 months but the built quality was crap for the price. Started developing rattle, loose/dead zone thumb stick, sticking bumper button, trigger stops adjustment broke.

I would hope all these issues are addressed in v2 but man I was pissed at price vs. quality.
Feb 3, 2020
15 posts
12 upvotes
I am glad I saw this 30 mins to late....Saved myself $200.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2017
1551 posts
2328 upvotes
Xbox needs a cheap alternative like the back button attachment of the ps4. I hope Sony and Microsoft bring a similar back button attachment for their latest consoles
Nov 27, 2016
507 posts
736 upvotes
m8x
At $210 you could almost buy 4 regular controllers and throw them out when they fail !

Elite products are great but not at any price.
Mar 14, 2011
384 posts
207 upvotes
GTA
As much as I enjoy this design, the quality is too low, I've had two warranty replacements for the same issue that many online are reporting (shoulder buttons either non functioning or double pressing and face buttons being unreliable.), and the same issues cropped up almost immediately on the third. It's not "broken" but random double inputs can get on your nerves in menus. Idk if this is a result of SCUF's design or if its all on Microsoft (they licence SCUF designs for the Elite because they have a patent on controllers with built in paddles)

I ended up just using the Series pack in controller because its more comfortable and reliable than the Elite, I agree with @Nev007 they should just make an attachment like the extremely useful Xbox One Chatpad.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2002
6222 posts
694 upvotes
Quebec
anyone know the price of energizer lithium batteries AAA at costco? regular price that is? thanks
Nov 15, 2011
129 posts
43 upvotes
Have a feeling version 3 is on the horizon because Microsoft has changed the shell slightly. Hopefully they've make the joystick modules swap able so we can easily replace when they wear out.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2005
1746 posts
1010 upvotes
Ordered one but don’t need. If anyone wants at cost let me know. Located in Brampton
Deal Fanatic
Jan 26, 2003
5334 posts
780 upvotes
tark514 wrote: I had a series 1. That things was a blast for 12-18 months but the built quality was crap for the price. Started developing rattle, loose/dead zone thumb stick, sticking bumper button, trigger stops adjustment broke.

I would hope all these issues are addressed in v2 but man I was pissed at price vs. quality.
yeah, same here. had gen 1 and it was great ... until the rubber started delaminating from the seams etc ...
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Nov 25, 2014
177 posts
93 upvotes
QC
WontonNoodle wrote: Get a razer wolverine instead
just don't buy the "base" version. cable is cheap rubber and NOT DETACHABLE + no paddles. even at the sale price of 89.99$ right now it's not worth it.

the Wolverine Tournament Edition though is great. often 99.99$ and a lot more options than the Wolverine V2.
Mar 7, 2011
9 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto
I have one of the original ones too. Such garbage. The rubber on the back peeled off, the rubber on the sticks came off and Microsoft refused to do anything about it. And I'm just a casual gamer, i wasn't playing 12 hours a day. Such a waste of money.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2004
4278 posts
5209 upvotes
Montreal, QC
JoDragon wrote: just don't buy the "base" version. cable is cheap rubber and NOT DETACHABLE + no paddles. even at the sale price of 89.99$ right now it's not worth it.

the Wolverine Tournament Edition though is great. often 99.99$ and a lot more options than the Wolverine V2.
The Wolverine Tournament Edition is presently $99 on Microsoft store. Do you know if these also develop stick drift like the original xbox one controllers ? 4 controller in the house, and 3 out of 4 have stick drift :(
Oct 5, 2008
14 posts
Kitchener
This is a really great controller. And I'm a cheap bugger. This thing is absolutely worth it

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)