Xbox Series X - Back in Stock @ Costco (669.99) - Extra Controller

• Last Updated:
  • May 21st, 2021 12:54 am
[OP]
Jan 15, 2013
1 posts
16 upvotes

[Costco] Xbox Series X - Back in Stock @ Costco (669.99) - Extra Controller

Could always sell the controller if you don’t need 2.

Hope someone that’s been looking can snag one.
35 replies
Dec 12, 2009
604 posts
243 upvotes
nice.. debating if i want one. i have the ps5... and only play call of duty cold war right now.
Oct 17, 2017
65 posts
105 upvotes
Waterloo, ON
If they only stocked the ps5 I already have an series X from Microsoft
Penalty Box
Nov 15, 2020
1246 posts
2413 upvotes
Pleaseee I just want a PS5 Loudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face
Zoomer Wireless: $36 5GB Plan
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20942 posts
1204 upvotes
Shanghai, China
How will Costco ship this? I ordered a laptop from them recently and instead of shipping it in a cardboard box, Costco just wrapped it up and ship it to me.
Jan 28, 2013
777 posts
1092 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
Sgt_Strider wrote: How will Costco ship this? I ordered a laptop from them recently and instead of shipping it in a cardboard box, Costco just wrapped it up and ship it to me.
Cardboard box
Fido Mobile
Freedom Mobile
Koodo Home Phone
Fido Internet
Penalty Box
Jul 31, 2020
1230 posts
943 upvotes
m6life wrote: nice.. debating if i want one. i have the ps5... and only play call of duty cold war right now.
Its pretty awesome, but if you don't play much on ps5 then one console is probably enough.
Jul 31, 2007
764 posts
619 upvotes
m6life wrote: nice.. debating if i want one. i have the ps5... and only play call of duty cold war right now.
only get one if you intend to buy game pass imo (around 5$ a month)
Oct 4, 2005
214 posts
139 upvotes
More often its a cardboard box but I have had an item here and there ship in just the original box. It’s pretty random.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20942 posts
1204 upvotes
Shanghai, China
Phaelen wrote: More often its a cardboard box but I have had an item here and there ship in just the original box. It’s pretty random.
My laptop box had a bit of dent here and there. Guess Costco wants to save money on shipping.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
4542 posts
1115 upvotes
Scarborough
Got both xbox and ps5. The xbox is the better system both spec wise and game wise (gamepass), not to mention the deals on the xbox store tend to be better than playstation store. Grab this if you can, I haven't touched my ps5 in a few months, the xbox is just on another level.

I do think that sony is getting more serious though, I noticed they put up uncharted 4 on their ps plus recently and also god of war, both of which are awesome games. Theres few advantages sony has with the ps5, 1 of them is the controller and the other is the UX. The controller isn't really better ergonomically than the xbox controller (MS spent almost $100 million perfecting it), but the look and design. the heft of the ps5 controller is definitely better. I also like the design of the PS5 OS better, its very fluid and fancy.
Jun 30, 2016
214 posts
148 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Sgt_Strider wrote: How will Costco ship this? I ordered a laptop from them recently and instead of shipping it in a cardboard box, Costco just wrapped it up and ship it to me.
Damn, I thought it was just me. They keep shipping products in their original boxes for me. No surprise then that a monitor I ordered arrived damaged.
Jun 4, 2017
119 posts
89 upvotes
Crazy how long this was up for PS5 are outselling XSX like crazy. Hopefully we get a PS5 drop soon.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2783 posts
1390 upvotes
EDMONTON
freeloader247 wrote: Crazy how long this was up for PS5 are outselling XSX like crazy. Hopefully we get a PS5 drop soon.
Lmao I remember when bestbuy had stock for over 24hours.
teksavvy sucks
Jun 4, 2017
119 posts
89 upvotes
umadbrah wrote: Lmao I remember when bestbuy had stock for over 24hours.
I think it just hit everyone that the chip shortage will continue until 2022. I'm betting you could make an absolute killing with these consoles come holiday season 2021. I planned to wait on buying a PS5 but now I worry if I do I wont be able to get one until mid 2022.

Also I highly doubt we will be seeing a price drop for 4-5 years with how governments are printing money. Only reason to wait is if you really want the 6nm revision for some reason, but by then you might as well wait for the 5nm PS5 Pro revision.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20942 posts
1204 upvotes
Shanghai, China
urover wrote: Damn, I thought it was just me. They keep shipping products in their original boxes for me. No surprise then that a monitor I ordered arrived damaged.
Yea and it's not the first time either. I really don't know if I want to buy electronics from Costco online anymore.
Deal Expert
Nov 7, 2003
20942 posts
1204 upvotes
Shanghai, China
freeloader247 wrote: I think it just hit everyone that the chip shortage will continue until 2022. I'm betting you could make an absolute killing with these consoles come holiday season 2021. I planned to wait on buying a PS5 but now I worry if I do I wont be able to get one until mid 2022.

Also I highly doubt we will be seeing a price drop for 4-5 years with how governments are printing money. Only reason to wait is if you really want the 6nm revision for some reason, but by then you might as well wait for the 5nm PS5 Pro revision.
Totally agree with you. I'm not too happy with the kind of spending that Canada and US is doing. I believe we will experience inflation. It also doesn't help that there are chip shortages.
Jun 2, 2020
15 posts
32 upvotes
Sgt_Strider wrote: Totally agree with you. I'm not too happy with the kind of spending that Canada and US is doing. I believe we will experience inflation. It also doesn't help that there are chip shortages.
Experience inflation? Son we're in the middle of it..It's up 2% this year already..notice how the price of everyday items is going up.. what was once 2.99 is now 3.29, 4.29 is now 4.59 etc....should be fun for everyone when the interest rates go up and we have to pay through the nose just to live. mid 80's here we come!!!!