Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Xterra FB350 Folding X-Bike $154.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 20th, 2020 2:44 pm
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes

[Costco] Xterra FB350 Folding X-Bike $154.99

bike sold by costco.ca.jpg
Which one of the two different models would you buy today and why? Or do you have either one of these and want to share you exp. on this, that would also be appreciated :)

(I re-edited this post as the Amazon.ca post was already here, but did not come up in my initial search)

I found this one at costco.ca, which has good reviews too (far fewer than one sold by Amazon.ca it appears): https://www.costco.ca/xterra-fb350-fold ... 30937.html

'The Xterra® FB350 has a solid X-frame design constructed of sturdy steel designed for longevity and stability. It holds up to 102 kg (225 lb.) in maximum weight and can fold to just 17 cm x 45.7 cm (6.75 in. x 18 in.) of floor space, ideal for a home gym, especially for those who don’t have much space. With an impressive 8 levels of resistance, a smooth feeling precision balanced flywheel and a large anatomically designed padded seat with back rest, the FB350 folding bike will help you achieve your fitness goals with a comfortable riding experience.

Features:
Ultra-quiet operation, smooth feeling precision balanced flywheel
LCD window is easy to read with all the necessary information and clearly displays speed, distance, time, calories, and pulse
Heavy-duty frame design constructed of a sturdy steel frame designed for longevity and stability
Easily adjustable large seating cushion provides a comfortable riding experience
Monitor your heart rate at any time with the convenient handlebar mounted pulse grips
Fully foldable design and easy to transport with built-in transport wheels allows for ease of moving your equipment when not in use
8 level magnetic tension control system allows you to adjust the resistance for easier or more challenging workouts
Weight capacity: 102 kg (225 lb.)
Assembly time: 2 person/1 hour
Assembly tools provided: Phillips head screw driver and Allen wrench

Specifications:
Dimensions (L x W x H): 103 cm x 53 cm x 128 cm (40.5 in. x 21 in. x 50.5 in.)
Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 52.07 cm x 53.34 cm x 128.27 cm (20.5 in. x 21 in x 50.5 in.)
Weight: 19.2 kg (42.3 lb.)'

or Amazon.ca deal of the day: https://www.amazon.ca/Exerpeutic-1200-F ... DR92BG46VM
screenshot 1.jpg
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 20th, 2020 3:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated retailer name
17 replies
Oct 16, 2007
62 posts
109 upvotes
London
You need to start closing your tabs...
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
np247 wrote: You need to start closing your tabs...
I have a powerful computer and I like my tabs :)
Feb 16, 2006
160 posts
112 upvotes
iMarketing wrote: Thanks. I will reword my post. I did a search and nothing came up, see attached picture :)
Because the first post has the Exerputic instead Exerpeutic
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
kinyo963 wrote: Because the first post has the Exerputic instead Exerpeutic
Exactly, I searched the proper name Exerpeutic! Is there a better way to do a search here, as I am still newish here?
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: That picture gives me a bit of anxiety. Please install onetab:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... hall?hl=en
If you look closely, that icon is the first tab on the right :)
Those tabs to the left of that Onetab tab are just from today.

I was working on a mainframe in the early '80s as a programmer for a short while, so I know computers and software well. Tabs don't scare me :)
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
iMarketing wrote: If you look closely, that icon is the first tab on the right :)
Those tabs to the left of that Onetab tab are just from today.

I was working on a mainframe in the early '80s as a programmer for a short while, so I know computers and software well. Tabs don't scare me :)
I see. I guess whatever works for you. It's not about being scared of tabs, it's about not knowing what tabs mean what. Half of them are amazon tabs.

It's a psychological trait, need for order, that makes me feel uncomfortable looking at that. Iirc, about half of the population are high in that trait.
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: I see. I guess whatever works for you. It's not about being scared of tabs, it's about not knowing what tabs mean what. Half of them are amazon tabs.

It's a psychological trait, need for order, that makes me feel uncomfortable looking at that. Iirc, about half of the population are high in that trait.
Agreed, to each his own :)

I have a system that works for me... IT and non IT types are always in a battle over such issues. Look at the differences and disagreements people have over the benefits/ downsides of Apple OS v. Windows OS or Android v. Apple IOS. These companies are all profitable and growing in many ways. The market wants what the market wants. People do what people do...
Dec 13, 2016
115 posts
198 upvotes
So back to the deal at hand here...I bought the Costco bike last year. I like to ride a real bike at least a couple times per week in good weather, and was hoping this would tide me over during the colder months. I don’t have a lot of space to spare for a deluxe bike, and this fit the bill.

I don’t use it as much as I would like to, but at that price and size, it wasn’t a total waste. It’s not super comfortable, but good enough for a 30 minute workout. 8 levels of resistance is about 5 more than I would ever use. Honestly don’t think I’ve had it above 3 before. Have never bothered to fold it up and put it away, mostly because I don’t really have a closet with that much space I’m not using. Was surprised by the heart rate monitor on the handgrips. It’s also pretty quiet if you want to ride while others are sleeping still.

Hope that helps!
Apr 16, 2019
910 posts
1504 upvotes
Justgimeasec wrote: So back to the deal at hand here...I bought the Costco bike last year. I like to ride a real bike at least a couple times per week in good weather, and was hoping this would tide me over during the colder months. I don’t have a lot of space to spare for a deluxe bike, and this fit the bill.

I don’t use it as much as I would like to, but at that price and size, it wasn’t a total waste. It’s not super comfortable, but good enough for a 30 minute workout. 8 levels of resistance is about 5 more than I would ever use. Honestly don’t think I’ve had it above 3 before. Have never bothered to fold it up and put it away, mostly because I don’t really have a closet with that much space I’m not using. Was surprised by the heart rate monitor on the handgrips. It’s also pretty quiet if you want to ride while others are sleeping still.

Hope that helps!
Thank you very much. Most of the stuff Costco sells is good value for money. Like you I just need something for the bad weather days. In my case, I don't make it to the Gym somedays but I should do at least 30 minutes of cardio.

I had concerns about seat quality, so thanks for your insights. Since I posted I saw another bike that seems to have a better seat and I can use it as a standup desk at my home office, this is their video and it is sold on Amazon.ca: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... 7kGS2S.mp4
May 13, 2012
422 posts
424 upvotes
Edmonton
Nikhilvoid wrote: That picture gives me a bit of anxiety. Please install onetab:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... hall?hl=en
Thank you so much for this, I have way more tabs than shown on OP picture and I'm currently using the great suspender, but One Tab is so much better and neater.
Come here checking for a bike deal and got out with something so unexpected useful.
Thanks again Nikhilvoid, really appreciate it.
366 posts
42 upvotes
I bought this bike a few weeks ago - wasn’t expecting much for the price and definitely feel good about the purchase. It is really compact and super quiet - I usually use it for a quick 15 minute ride in the AM. Folds away easily but it’s already quite compact that you may not need to fold it.
Sep 10, 2014
176 posts
164 upvotes
ON
It's a great bike for the price. Not sure why people think this bike and the amazon bike are the same thing. They are clearly different models and the side handles do come in handy.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 29, 2007
6073 posts
6034 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Throwing in the towel and buying this. I had a Costco coupon I needed to spend before the end of the month.
Thanks op.
. 🡻 ԀՈ ⅄∀Ϻ SIHꓕ 🡻

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)