• Last Updated:
  • Jan 18th, 2021 6:39 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1814 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
jgravity wrote: Anybody else experiencing a "clicking" noise when you pedal? My left pedal has a clicking noise once it reaches a specific position of 1 cycle rotation.
Were you able to fix it or return it?

Anyone else facing same issue? Where after 10mins, it starts to click/thump.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1736 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
azybcxrfd wrote: Were you able to fix it or return it?

Anyone else facing same issue? Where after 10mins, it starts to click/thump.
I’ve got a similar issue. The manufacturer is asking for a video of it which I can’t figure out how to do. I can just feel it but I don’t think it’s audible or will show in a video.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2011
1814 posts
347 upvotes
Toronto
2K6TSX wrote: I’ve got a similar issue. The manufacturer is asking for a video of it which I can’t figure out how to do. I can just feel it but I don’t think it’s audible or will show in a video.
Thanks - looking at FB350 model from Amazon.com - the knocking/clicking sound seems common :(
May return it and get something else..

I noticed if I ride really fast then it goes away and come back as soon as I slow down.
Sep 21, 2016
100 posts
19 upvotes
I reached out to the manufacturer and they shipped me replacement bearings but I haven't had a chance to open to replace them yet since I don't have a crank lever ...

They seem to click at a specific point of 1 rotation and clicks after around after 20 minutes of cycling for me.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2697 posts
2324 upvotes
Winnipeg
jgravity wrote: I reached out to the manufacturer and they shipped me replacement bearings but I haven't had a chance to open to replace them yet since I don't have a crank lever ...

They seem to click at a specific point of 1 rotation and clicks after around after 20 minutes of cycling for me.
Facing the same issue too! The clicking happens randomly... Did changing the bearings help you?
I’m not cheap……I’m frugal!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2011
1736 posts
292 upvotes
Toronto
So I have the bearings on the way to me. Has anyone attempted the swap? The company gave me a link to a tool they recommend I get but if there’s an instructional video it’d be awesome
Dec 9, 2009
148 posts
38 upvotes
Assembling was fairly easy; seem cheap plastic parts (but for the price, no complaints) . Wish base/legs (support tubes) were bit wide to keep a good balance (and avoid tilting to side :) and resistance was / tension level were higher to get good exercise out of it. Overall its good for money for small/medium weight people and good addition to home gym w/o paying too much money and make it useless when gyms fully open.
Nov 19, 2016
458 posts
244 upvotes
mike_dera wrote: Assembling was fairly easy; seem cheap plastic parts (but for the price, no complaints) . Wish base/legs (support tubes) were bit wide to keep a good balance (and avoid tilting to side :) and resistance was / tension level were higher to get good exercise out of it. Overall its good for money for small/medium weight people and good addition to home gym w/o paying too much money and make it useless when gyms fully open.
Agree with above. Good bang for buck excercise equipment to get some activity in during pandemic. Not perfect but also not bad either.
Nov 19, 2016
458 posts
244 upvotes
My bike developed a "click" on the right side now.

Same as a few others in the thread.

Did anyone who had the dreaded click get it fixed ?
May 4, 2011
12 posts
11 upvotes
NORTH YORK
Guys, I just managed to order one today. Could you tell me how soon you got your bike? Approximately delivery time?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2006
1378 posts
1236 upvotes
Toronto
EclecticNotions wrote: Guys, I just managed to order one today. Could you tell me how soon you got your bike? Approximately delivery time?
Ordered Jan 8
Shipped Jan 12/13
Received Jan 14
Mar 11, 2013
612 posts
623 upvotes
Brampton
Ordered Jan 14 and received it today.
Took about an hour for me to assemble.
No issue with tension/resistance adjustment.
I'm 5'11 and I don't see any issue in using it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)