delivery included

costco members only i believe can check out

https://www.costco.ca/xterra-fb360-fold ... 32326.html
73 replies
Dec 13, 2016
75 posts
60 upvotes
toronto
damn, we were waiting on this for quite a while and decided on another $250 bike on amazon a few weeks ago. Oh well
May 22, 2016
529 posts
606 upvotes
Costco reviews are pretty bad, usually those reviews are spot on. I'll pass.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1565 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
SS76SS wrote: Costco reviews are pretty bad, usually those reviews are spot on. I'll pass.
we own one and it's not bad actually it's pretty good. easy to store as well.
You can get a good sweat out of this, but I heard it's not very good for tall people. I am 5'8".
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1470 posts
784 upvotes
m8uwot wrote: damn, we were waiting on this for quite a while and decided on another $250 bike on amazon a few weeks ago. Oh well
same i was checking it everyday (thats how I found it online today)
almost broke down and bought a lesser/older model i think the 150 or 350 for much more money

this one has the newer head unit where you can lean a phone. also has back and arm rests unlike the 100 series. i wanted the back support to lean back etc
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1470 posts
784 upvotes
sold out already sorry
damn 75 viewers...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5040 posts
2544 upvotes
Northside
Thx op, bought one!
Jan 19, 2013
323 posts
308 upvotes
got one during the last sale and pretty much like it .. 2 issues :
1) for tall people its not very comfortable ( you can not bike standing also if you are tall )
2) Maximum resistance setting is a bit weak but overall it does give a good workout ..

apart from this its a very good buy and happy with this ..
Jan 27, 2009
554 posts
243 upvotes
I am 5'3" and I would say maximum height to use it comfortably maybe 5'7"
the seat is not the best thing ever, but it works just some "pain in the butt"

I am not sure if I got a defective one, I found the resistance is reduced after using it for an hour, the assembly housing feels very hot.

The size is compact and it fits well in the living room to use it while watching TV.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1165 posts
794 upvotes
Welp that was quick. OOS.
RFD: Pick any two.
  • In stock
  • Low Price
  • Quality Product
Nov 20, 2017
530 posts
384 upvotes
This thing looks terrible. Good for a senior maybe
Mod censorship on RFD worse than Twitter these days
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
2942 posts
639 upvotes
I think for the price this thing delivers (in addition to Costco delivering it to your door).

This isn't a spin bike.

You can put a phone/tablet/thin laptop on it relatively securely too.

The multi-function computer is pretty basic and I can't figure out how to set it to metric (nor can I vouch for its in/accuracy).

Spouse was happy using it and watching Seinfeld episodes while complaining that level 4 was too hard on the legs. ;)

It is a bit awkward to get onto but if you put a small stool next to it on the side opposite to the side you're getting on from, it helps.
Feb 15, 2019
59 posts
44 upvotes
Winnipeg
I bought one the first time around and still looking to purchase another for my mom. I think it’s well worth the price. I’m 5’6”, 30s, used to frequent the gym pre-lockdowns and this makes me break a sweat while watching TV. I can see how a taller person would have troubles though. In summary:

Pros:
- Quiet (if yours is loud, it’s a dud)
- Portable for storage (foldable and lightweight)
- Cheap in cost
- Costco

Cons:
- Assembly time and clean up (~1 hour)
- Max resistance becomes loose over time it seems or you just get used to it
- Display screen sticker peeling away
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1850 posts
1145 upvotes
If you are in any decent shape this won't get you any workout. I returned mine.

I do run 60 kms a week so my fitness is better than regular folk.
Deal Expert
Feb 11, 2007
15408 posts
16498 upvotes
Oakville
DimsumDeals wrote: we own one and it's not bad actually it's pretty good. easy to store as well.
You can get a good sweat out of this, but I heard it's not very good for tall people. I am 5'8".
How do you find the resistance? I find that many cheap bikes have very little resistance. I prefer a much harder workout, like climbing a hill.

Seems this one is pretty weak.
The bike was easy enough to put together and get set up. I like the fact that it can fold a little bit to minimize the amount of space being used when the bike is not in use. However, the bike is incredibly cumbersome to get in to and out of. Moreover the bike does not have a very good amount of tension. When riding the bike and putting it on its highest level, it is still weaker than other bikes I've tried on their lowest levels. I contacted the company about this, they told me the bike is designed for people who do not have that much mobility strength. But the bike is much too hard for anybody with limited mobility to get into and out of to even use.
Feb 11, 2009
220 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
djpr wrote: If you are in any decent shape this won't get you any workout. I returned mine.

I do run 60 kms a week so my fitness is better than regular folk.
Then I should be fine. I only run around 20 - 30kms a week. And I am a slow runner. I just need something to crosstrain which I didn't do any last year.

Ordered last week and waiting for the delivery.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2017
1565 posts
662 upvotes
Toronto
engineered wrote: How do you find the resistance? I find that many cheap bikes have very little resistance. I prefer a much harder workout, like climbing a hill.

Seems this one is pretty weak.
The bike was easy enough to put together and get set up. I like the fact that it can fold a little bit to minimize the amount of space being used when the bike is not in use. However, the bike is incredibly cumbersome to get in to and out of. Moreover the bike does not have a very good amount of tension. When riding the bike and putting it on its highest level, it is still weaker than other bikes I've tried on their lowest levels. I contacted the company about this, they told me the bike is designed for people who do not have that much mobility strength. But the bike is much too hard for anybody with limited mobility to get into and out of to even use.
i workout with 2nd to highest resistance, i am in no way a regular biker so i dont know if its high enough for you or not.
i sweat pretty good though after an hour of biking. For the price, i can't complain.