• Feb 2nd, 2021 10:19 am
Tags:
[OP]
Nov 17, 2014
244 posts
133 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Xterra FB360 Folding X-Bike $159.99

Back in stock again, 92 left right now, more than the last couple of days it restocked. Good luck!

Previous thread:

costco-xterra-fb360-folding-stationary- ... 9-2412631/
Last edited by TriftyTings on Jan 18th, 2021 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
204 replies
May 17, 2018
62 posts
86 upvotes
Fits riders between 4'10" - 5'10" FYI
Jun 5, 2010
528 posts
595 upvotes
Ottawa
Lots of 1-3* reviews on Costco. Lots of issues with tension, DOA, and unexpected breaks. Looks like customer service isn't - no option but to return to Costco. I thought it would be a great idea until I read reviews.
E as in ewe, eye, eight
Jul 11, 2016
43 posts
52 upvotes
Any feedback from people recently bought? Please share Cons and pros based on your usage till now.
Feb 5, 2017
147 posts
119 upvotes
Seems to restock every M-F around 11 am est incase you didn't get one this time.
Feb 3, 2019
621 posts
927 upvotes
Canada
Finally pulled the trigger, thanks OP, and all the threads before this one.
Live a little
Mar 19, 2009
254 posts
82 upvotes
baldrick_ca wrote: Lots of 1-3* reviews on Costco. Lots of issues with tension, DOA, and unexpected breaks. Looks like customer service isn't - no option but to return to Costco. I thought it would be a great idea until I read reviews.
Same here. Interested until I saw the reviews.
Apr 19, 2012
677 posts
174 upvotes
TORONTO
Managed to get one. Thanks OP.

Good for basic cycling with some resistance. Not looking to do spin classes.

Looking to build some cardio into the routine at home if I want some intensity higher than normal walks
Feb 3, 2019
280 posts
273 upvotes
mangoman wrote: But still lacks the tablet/phone/laptop platform/lip. If you plan to have something to rest on it, wait a day or two and get it from Costco when the FB360 restocks.
Good to know! Didnt notice the amazon was 350 not 360. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2009
1447 posts
1116 upvotes
Ottawa
baldrick_ca wrote: Lots of 1-3* reviews on Costco. Lots of issues with tension, DOA, and unexpected breaks. Looks like customer service isn't - no option but to return to Costco. I thought it would be a great idea until I read reviews.
If you are slightly handy, you can fix the tension/DOA issue. (I do believe a person should be allowed to reasonably expect a product that works out of the box; I was 100% returning it if I couldn't fix the tension). Hard to beat the price and return policy - knowing it will likely need a fix out of the box.
Jan 9, 2011
70 posts
34 upvotes
Pickering/Toronto
It was great for me out the box, the side handles are a bit annoying and I'm tempted to just take them off but other than that really good bang for your buck!
Jan 24, 2011
947 posts
281 upvotes
cloak wrote: If you are slightly handy, you can fix the tension/DOA issue. (I do believe a person should be allowed to reasonably expect a product that works out of the box; I was 100% returning it if I couldn't fix the tension). Hard to beat the price and return policy - knowing it will likely need a fix out of the box.
I have received it on Friday and no issues with tension. Another recent purchaser also mentioned no issues with tension ... FYI
Jan 28, 2017
279 posts
167 upvotes
Newbee1978 wrote: Any feedback from people recently bought? Please share Cons and pros based on your usage till now.
Have only been using for a couple of days, so far no issues (when assembling, make sure to connect the cables between the console and the frame - just follow the manual). I use the dial to adjust the tension, I feel like there is a difference between say 3 and 7, could use higher tension at the high end but that's just my opinion. As noted above, this is not for tall people as the height is not adjustable (I am 182 cm, I would say feels cramped for me, the rest of the family is fine). Took me about an hour to assemble, others might do it much faster. All necessary tools are included.

Some bolts are already attached to the parts where they would go for the assembly, when looking at the console, only saw 3 bolts attached (should be 4 per the manual). Was about to call the manufacturer, Costco, etc., looking for the missing bolt, but found it in the packaging - it probably came loose and fell off before packaging or in transport.

The Amazon product mentioned elsewhere in the thread is virtually identical, except it lacks the lip for the phone/ tablet. I believe it's usually priced much higher at Amazon, so a good deal there if you need it tout suite, and are concerned Costco won't restock. The biggest difference is Costco's customer service and the ability to easily return if necessary, as part of the Costco grocery run.

Adjust your expectations - this is a $160 exercise bike, not a $1,500 one, and you will likely be fine with it.

Overall, would certainly buy again (for the rest of the family - remember the height restriction), but remember, only used couple of days - those who've had it for months, please chime in.
Jun 14, 2011
547 posts
536 upvotes
Richmond Hill
How's the seating for fat ppl?