[Costco] Xterra Performance 3000 Folding Treadmill $949.99

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 1:10 pm
[OP]
Aug 11, 2019
7 posts
35 upvotes

[Costco] Xterra Performance 3000 Folding Treadmill $949.99

Hi, first time posting so please be patient.
Been waiting for this to come back in stock. Over 400 in stock as of 430 am EST
This one seems better than the recent offerings at CanTire, especially with the 3.5 CHP motor.
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 14th, 2020 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
106 replies
Dec 24, 2012
316 posts
365 upvotes
Terrebonne
stuaott wrote: Hi, first time posting so please be patient.
Been waiting for this to come back in stock. Over 400 in stock as of 430 am EST
This one seems better than the recent offerings at CanTire, especially with the 3.5 CHP motor.
How/where do you find stock levels? Thanks.
Mar 2, 2015
117 posts
134 upvotes
Montreal, QC
KarlDag wrote: How/where do you find stock levels? Thanks.
Add a quantity of 999 and try and checkout
Nov 1, 2009
482 posts
225 upvotes
Montreal-Nord
Last year, I tried a bunch of threadmills and after testing Precor, Sole, Norditrack and other brands, I was hesitating between the Precor from a fitness store and the XTERRA TR6.7 I found at a store that purchased stock balance at Costco when they replaced it with the Performance 3000.
The seller there was also reconditioning old threadmills and told me that the value of purchasing the Xterra could not be beat. He had one demo that I would try and the TR6.7 felt on par with the Sole I tried before and was more pleasant to use than the Norditrack and other brands I tried. Only the Precor felt better and had better construction, but at $2499, I felt I could not get more value out of it than the XTERRA. About six months of light use later, I can say that for the price I payed ($599+TAXES), I have absolutely no regrets.

With the COVID and the fact that everybody are buying fitness equipment before winter, I can say that at $949 it's still a good price for a quality product.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2012
1143 posts
708 upvotes
Been waiting for this to come back in stock, thanks OP. Now if the Bowflex 552 dumbbells would come back...
May 8, 2018
50 posts
19 upvotes
Hi all. Looking for a treadmill. I'm a fairly serious runner. I would use it mostly during the winter, when raining or when babysitting. 185 pounds and would run anywhere between 4 and 6 min per km. Anyone have input as to know if this would be a good buy?
Apr 1, 2009
212 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
quebecrunbike wrote: Hi all. Looking for a treadmill. I'm a fairly serious runner. I would use it mostly during the winter, when raining or when babysitting. 185 pounds and would run anywhere between 4 and 6 min per km. Anyone have input as to know if this would be a good buy?
Spec-wise, it looks good for running, but you might want to check the previous thread for this treadmill and ask some of the owners for their feedback.
Nov 22, 2012
19 posts
5 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Thanks OP! Bought one as well! probably going to put my gym membership back on hold if cases go up again.
Now gotta find a full gym system!
Mar 3, 2019
55 posts
337 upvotes
Very creative marketing photo, they've downplayed the fact that these occupy as much space as a queen bed by shrinking her and the treadmill down to the size of a leprechaun.
Dec 27, 2006
418 posts
204 upvotes
Canada
Thanks OP. Got one. 256 available as of 9:41 AM EST
Jul 11, 2016
34 posts
41 upvotes
Thank you... Got one. Please let me know if any service available to bring it to basement and assembly.
Feb 11, 2011
104 posts
42 upvotes
CHINAdeals wrote: Thanks OP. Got one!
From the product page:

Warranty:

Lifetime frame and motor, as long as the original purchaser owns the product
1 year parts and service