Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Xterra Wave Deck T9 Folding Treadmill - $1,399.99 ($300 off - hurry)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2021 10:37 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
2022 posts
3675 upvotes

[Costco] Xterra Wave Deck T9 Folding Treadmill - $1,399.99 ($300 off - hurry)

Costco currently has for purchase the Xterra Wave Deck T9 Folding Treadmill for $1,399.99, a savings of $300 off its normal price of $1,699.99.

Looks to be completely out of stock now, no backorders anymore. Congrats to those who got one... man, these go fast.

Note: treadmills these days are very hot commodities and this is currently listed as out of stock. This particular unit is currently still for sale however, but on backorder from Costco. As of this writing the expected shipping date is between 12/07/2020 and 12/13/2020. This may arrive before Christmas... it may not.

If interested, I'd move now if I were you as this is guaranteed not to last much past the night if previous sales are a guide.

Manufacture's site:
http://www.xterrafitness.ca/treadmills/ ... dmill.html

Features:

Train to your max with the Xterra Fitness Wave Deck T9 treadmill in the comfort of your home all year round! The Wave Deck T9 treadmill features a specifically engineered innovative Wave Deck design with 6-piece advanced cushioning technology, helping to reduce joint pain. Wave Deck T9 running surface is designed specifically to absorb the impact as you run, providing additional cushioning to joints throughout your workout. Bluetooth compatible to connect with Zwift training APP; Powerful 3.0 HP horsepower motor; 0 – 15 levels of power incline; Direct access keys for speed and incline controls.

The Xterra Wave Deck T9 Folding Treadmill is built for running and has these features:

• Self-lubricating technology easy access lubrication distribution and application with an in-console lubrication reminder system to make sure your machine is always running its best.
  • Large club-style 18.4 cm (7.25 in.) blue backlit LCD monitor provides ‘real time’ feedback displaying: time, speed, distance, incline, calories, pulse and heart rate
  • 4 direct-access speed and 4 direct-access incline controls on console
  • Adjustable speed and incline controls located on the handlebars for safety and convenience
  • 0.8 – 18 km/hr (0.5 – 11 mph) speed range
  • USB charge port
  • 27 challenging workout programs: 20 pre-set, 1 manual, 3 user, 2 HRC, and 1 fat burn
  • Dual contact heart rate sensors located on the handlebars
  • LiftAssist™ folding mechanism and soft drop folding system
  • Countdown safety start with scrolling ‘get started’ instructions
  • Tablet holder (tablet not included), reading rack, accessory holder integrated into console
  • Integrated roller wheels for convenient mobility when folded
  • Maximum weight capacity: 159 kg (350 lb.)

Specs:

• Brand - XTERRA
  • Dimensions - Height - 142.24 cm (56 in.)
  • Dimensions - Length - 182.88 cm (72 in.)
  • Dimensions - Width - 93.98 cm (37 in.)
  • Features - LCD Display
  • Horsepower - 3 Horsepower
  • Maximum Speed - 19.31 km/h (12 MPH)
  • Maximum Weight Capacity - 158.76 kg (350 lb.)
  • Number of Programs - 27
  • Running Surface Length - 139.7 cm (55 in.)
  • Running Surface Width - 50.8 cm (20 in.)
  • Weight - 122.02 kg (269 lb.)

Last edited by Elrondolio on Nov 2nd, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
32 replies
Feb 7, 2010
246 posts
48 upvotes
Kingston
I'm in for one, I've been watching the treadmills and next to impossible to get one. buy now think later
Aug 19, 2020
19 posts
19 upvotes
Purchased one, worried about the space requirements though. Was walking out in the snow and that was thoroughly unenjoyable.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1678 posts
1431 upvotes
Ottawa
Makes me sad I couldn't secure the Sole last week. This has a smaller motor, 2" narrower and 5" shorter belt for $600 less.
Last edited by Dynatos on Nov 2nd, 2020 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2003
1407 posts
132 upvotes
Are these easy to assemble, assuming Costco delivery does it put it down to Basment
Jan 14, 2007
939 posts
467 upvotes
Toronto
runeash wrote: Are these easy to assemble, assuming Costco delivery does it put it down to Basment
I bought a used Xterra XT900 two years ago and had it in the dining room. I usually do my walk/run outside but it's getting harder with the weather.

I'm usually on it at 6:30am, the family sleeping on the second floor are complaining that it's waking them up. So last week we took it down the basement and it was a chore doing it. Hopefully they can deliver to your basement if not I would suggest get a couple of guys to help you cause it's heavy and you probably have stairs heading down.

Assembly should be ok, if you can find the manual have a look and review it over before it's delivered.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1678 posts
1431 upvotes
Ottawa
Dynatos wrote: Makes me sad I couldn't secure the Sole last week. This has a smaller motor, 2" narrower and 5" shorter belt for $600 less.
Fairly low weight limit at 265 lb, too (according to the Xterra website). Costco misprint for specs?
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1253 posts
938 upvotes
Brampton
If you go to the sole website it says the s77 will be back in stock on Costco.ca Feb 10 2021.
Dynatos wrote: Makes me sad I couldn't secure the Sole last week. This has a smaller motor, 2" narrower and 5" shorter belt for $600 less.
Images
  • Screenshot_20201102-080456.png
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1678 posts
1431 upvotes
Ottawa
bigzinc10 wrote: If you go to the sole website it says the s77 will be back in stock on Costco.ca Feb 10 2021.
3 months away ;)
Mar 12, 2012
66 posts
42 upvotes
Curious on this as well (looks like its available for back order). Any idea how good this would be for a fairly fast runner (9-10 mph)?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2008
3302 posts
372 upvotes
Mississauga
for what its worth, i ordered a nordictrack treadmill off amazon on Oct 18.
It was a highly rated / reviewed treadmill and it was "currently out of stock" at the time I ordered.
I wasn't expecting the order to get fullfilled but 2 weeks later I got an email saying it will be shipped and gave me a shipping date as well.

these things are backordered everywhere, so my suggestion would be if you see a good deal and can wait, pull the trigger.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1678 posts
1431 upvotes
Ottawa
Crenz wrote: Curious on this as well (looks like its available for back order). Any idea how good this would be for a fairly fast runner (9-10 mph)?
You can keep trying and hope stock is released, but it's actually OOS. If you try and add it to cart, you'll get an error that tells you as such.

A couple of hours ago, you could get through the entire order process and be put in line for the backorder.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 1, 2009
2022 posts
3675 upvotes
Dynatos wrote: You can keep trying and hope stock is released, but it's actually OOS. If you try and add it to cart, you'll get an error that tells you as such.

A couple of hours ago, you could get through the entire order process and be put in line for the backorder.
Was pretty sure it wouldn't last the night... these things fly off the shelves like candy at Halloween in these Covid times. I'd continue trying at Costco, however, as their inventory system is quite wonky. Sometimes you can get lucky and get an order through even when not possible a few minutes earlier (maybe people backing out of their cart order).
Deal Fanatic
Nov 1, 2010
5443 posts
1631 upvotes
Kanata
Damn wish these things wouldn't get posted here lol, I've been refreshing on and off, always miss it
Uh, yeah, I'd like to speak to a Mr. Tabooger, first name Ollie.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1960 posts
813 upvotes
It looks like it has more features but worse quality compared to the 3000, and it appears to be a new model.