• Oct 2nd, 2017 1:26 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Oct 7, 2004
750 posts
62 upvotes
Where the deals are

[Costco] Yardistry Wood Gazebo with Aluminum Roof

Does anyone have any experience with the Yardistry Wood Gazebo with Aluminium Roof from Costco?

http://www.yardistrystructures.com/wood ... m_roof.php

I've been wanting to build a Pergola on my deck for some time now, and saw this one at my local Costco.. Looking for first hand experience in regards to build quality and how it's held up.
8 replies
Mar 29, 2010
23 posts
2 upvotes
I have never seen this Gazebo at our local Costco. What was the price and what city are you in? Im looking for something exactly like this!
[OP]
Oct 7, 2004
750 posts
62 upvotes
Where the deals are
fawks99 wrote: I have never seen this Gazebo at our local Costco. What was the price and what city are you in? Im looking for something exactly like this!
i believe it was $1599 and I saw it at the Guelph Costco

I ended up finding a guy to build me one from scratch, came out really heavy duty and about the same price. This thing is never coming down.. heh

sorry i can't be more assistance.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2009
1277 posts
319 upvotes
Brampton
I am also looking at yardistry gazebo from Costco and saw this thread. Care to share some details about what you get done and from where for the similar price.
spyd4r wrote: i believe it was $1599 and I saw it at the Guelph Costco

I ended up finding a guy to build me one from scratch, came out really heavy duty and about the same price. This thing is never coming down.. heh

sorry i can't be more assistance.
Nov 21, 2006
52 posts
42 upvotes
Hi There, I'm wondering if you can refer the contractor? Thanks
@spyd4r
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
31335 posts
5540 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Why are you resurrecting a year old thread?

That being said, it would be nice to see some pictures of this custom gazebo
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
34297 posts
8119 upvotes
Ottawa
Gee wrote: Why are you resurrecting a year old thread?

That being said, it would be nice to see some pictures of this custom gazebo
I have one. It is the best I ever bought. Solid, all cedar and solid and the price was excellent.
It is not really a DIY assembly project unless you have 4 very strong people and 2 8 ft ladders.
Also, Costco is sold out and even thought these are made in Canada, they will not be delivering any more in Canada till next year. Costco may not be able to get any as they are in such high demand.
http://yardistrystructures.com/wood_gaz ... m_roof.php
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2004
31335 posts
5540 upvotes
East Gwillimbury
Pete_Coach wrote: I have one. It is the best I ever bought. Solid, all cedar and solid and the price was excellent.
It is not really a DIY assembly project unless you have 4 very strong people and 2 8 ft ladders.
Also, Costco is sold out and even thought these are made in Canada, they will not be delivering any more in Canada till next year. Costco may not be able to get any as they are in such high demand.
http://yardistrystructures.com/wood_gaz ... m_roof.php
How did you secure it to the ground?
Deal Expert
May 10, 2005
34297 posts
8119 upvotes
Ottawa
Gee wrote: How did you secure it to the ground?
I actually built it on my deck. My deck is just 20 inches over the ground.
If you are building it on a concrete deck, it says to bolt it down using concrete screws (it comes with brackets). It is heavy, almost 600 pound (yes, my deck structure can support it)
The Government cannot give to anybody anything that the Government does not first take from somebody else.